Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. (3084 Views)

Desperate Runs Girl Bombard Man With Insults Because He Declined Her Advances / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Women And Drama (why Is She Mad At Me?)... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by texmi2u(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Imagine ooo. One pretty lady at my work place has been

hallucinating about me and her in a relationship. I didnt

know until she was bold enough to text me and i shun

the idea down last week. Now she got attitude towards

me. This will make it like five or six times this happened

to me since i can remember. The worst experience was

a girl sending me out of their house and banning me

completely from seeing her.

Sharing this just to get an ideal why women do get mad

feel offended when you reject their advances?

Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by davinero(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Now you want make we clap for you?

Okay na. Bravo. cool
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ok, ride on
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by ronald4lif(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
And what's the essence of bringing this here? To make a burlesque and further discourage women from making first moves in a time it should be encouraged? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wats dis op saying pls undecided
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by wilybebsy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Na una wey dey spoil tinz 4 guyz be dizsadsadsad
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by vault(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
the conversation looks like a TV drama undecided
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by CaroLyner(f): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
see all them jealous guys above grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by texmi2u(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
wilybebsy:
Na una wey dey spoil tinz 4 guyz be dizsadsadsad

grin no be soo bruh
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by texmi2u(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
see all them jealous guys above grin

grin
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by texmi2u(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
And what's the essence of bringing this here? To make a burlesque and further discourage women from making first moves in a time it should be encouraged? undecided

Its not to discourage but why do they get mad.
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by wilybebsy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
texmi2u:

grin no be soo bruh
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
How old are you guys?

Whateverundecided

I think she is still a babysad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Pheals(f): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
adepeter26:
Wats dis op saying pls undecided
he me ask him o undecided
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by texmi2u(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:
How old are you guys?

Whateverundecided

I think she is still a babysad

I guess she is...
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by iykekelvins(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
Dude you read my mind undecided
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
"You should have came to me"

Haba, WTF!!!!! shocked
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
i am not your friend anymore

Op, you sure say this girl no dey primary3?
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Poseidon000: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
texmi2u:

[size=13pt]
They get mad, bcs lot of them are not good with emotional stolidness and are emotionally feeble.

They get mad, bcs they sacrificed their "ego and esteem" on the altar of "possible disgrace,embarrassment and humiliation, in other to break the conventional Jinx of only men doing the asking

They get mad, when you don't apply diplomacy when turning down their proposal or dismmissing their feeling. The apt thing any coded will do, is send her straight to the friendzone, without losing your relationship with her.

They get mad, when you're insensitive with the way you turn them down.

You F'ed up bro, so dance to the beat and stop making drama outta it.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Slimzjoe(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
So what's the Use of The thread Exactly?
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by collinsVP: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
They get mad, bcs lot of them are not good with emotional stolidness and are emotionally feeble.

They get mad, bcs they sacrificed their "ego and esteem" on the altar of "possible disgrace,embarrassment and humilation, in other to break the conventional Jinx of only men doing the asking

They get mad, when you don't apply diplomacy when turning down their proposal or dismmissing their feeling. The apt thing any coded will do, is send her straight to the friendzone, without losing your relationship with her.

[/size]
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by collinsVP: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]

They get mad, bcs they sacrificed their "ego and esteem" on the altar of "possible disgrace,embarrassment and humilation, in other to break the conventional Jinx of only men doing the asking

[/size]

Perfect answer bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by yungmarshall(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
op so you and your sister are play chatting and you munch am wan kum form boss 4 here, plz reduce the weed
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by ronald4lif(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
texmi2u:

Because it takes a whopping courage and boldness for women to make the first move so when a lady does and get rejected she feels sad and downcasted that despite her unorthodox move to woo a guy she wasn't appreciated. I think it's normal to feel that way if we're to examine it properly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Answer no. 1 For a lady 2 sacrifice her pride nd ask u out, it is nt easy because dat is a male job, so they feel disgraced nd humiliated nd wil like 2 show u dat they re nt cheap. DO U UNDERSTAND? No.2 u shud nt have turnd her down like a proud personality jst sisterzone d girl, (i like dat knd game eh).
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by MilesLamar(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who you be?? Justin bieber of Nigeria? Gerrarahere angry angry sad angry
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by sinequanon: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
oh no... another kid playing with two phones.
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Swizdoe(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
^^^^^Really....
FBI detective
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Margauxluv(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
So
Finally what are u saying @ op
Cos yu Hv said Nuin. undecided
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by texmi2u(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Margauxluv:
So
Finally what are u saying @ op
Cos yu Hv said Nuin. undecided

Y u ladies get mad when u turned down?
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by Margauxluv(f): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
texmi2u:

Y u ladies get mad when u turned down?

Yes cos it's annoying
She got angry cos Maybe she fell in love with ur sweet words if u d type...feel me?

She Hv d right to get angry
Amean It worth it.
Re: Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. by pbs4real(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Margauxluv:

Yes cos it's annoying
She got angry cos Maybe she fell in love with ur sweet words if u d type...feel me?

She Hv d right to get angry
Amean It worth it.
no wonder u got angry the other day wen i did sametongue pelecheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do With This? / Guys Can You Take A Lady To Hotel Guests House And You Don't Fvck Her ? / My Friend Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.