Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Hillarious Experience In The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hillarious Experience In The UK (2301 Views)

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hillarious Experience In The UK by eldeeswaggs(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
I wouldn't want to bore u with my long epistle, so lemme jst go straight 2d gist.
2yrs ago after my youth service I was planning 2 further my studies abroad preferably one of d universities in UK. My aunty resides there and she has been making plans 4me 2 come visit her. I was so happy wit the way the arrangement was going. Fast forward to some month, I got my visa and was set 4 UK, My 1st trip ever to UK ....I arrived at my auntie's house at about 9pm sha, I started ironing my clothes for next day. She laughed at me so much and said 'NEPA no dey take light here'. Nevertheless, I proceeded and ironed my clothes o, in case of incasity. 2 days later, she came back from work to ask why I had not touched the bowl of fruits on the table. The bowl had green grapes, clean firm yellow bananas and some big red apples - none resembled our Naija own o. I thought they were plastic aswear. I did not realize they were edible fruits, I had been dusting the fruits since I came as part of morning routine thinking they were table decoration.
Ignorance is not bliss o! Naso shame catch me finish.
Please feel free 2 add your own experience.
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol hahahaha dusting fruit...

1 Like

Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Richy4(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nice....I guess you are well settled now and a sophisticated Londoner.

hmm!!!!!who would have thought that you were that mgbeke of two years ago that was dusting an edible fruit..... wink
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Michellla(f): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol thanks for the laugh.
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Very hilarious experience

I will never forget the last time I travelled to london to charge my phone. My aunty and her friends all laughed and mocked me that I got angry and came back to nigeria and bought a very big plant that I power on 24/7.

What a memorable experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by eldeeswaggs(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
YourMain:
Lol hahahaha dusting fruit...
Am tellin u bae....d fruits don't luk anytin lyk our 9ja fruits ooo....dey ar so big, fresh witout spots n fleshy
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by chiboy1928(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bros u can lie oh.
stupidity:

I will never forget the last time I travelled to london to charge my phone. My aunty and her friends all laughed and mocked me that I got angry and came back to nigeria and bought a very big plant that I power on 24/7.

Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by eldeeswaggs(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:
lol thanks for the laugh.
Ur welcome
stupidity:
Hahahahaha....vry funny
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
eldeeswaggs:

Am tellin u bae....d fruits don't luk anytin lyk our 9ja fruits ooo....dey ar so big, fresh witout spots n fleshy

Lol yeah. Sometimes.

But fruits in Nigeria are a lot nicer..
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where's Mr cork the peckham midget..... grin

1 Like

Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Fulaboy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time fruits grin
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
are u related to Buhari? Cos u ar dull
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by leGeExus(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
YourMain:

Lol yeah. Sometimes.

uhmm uhmm *clear throats* see scope
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
leGeExus:

Scope ?
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by eldeeswaggs(m): 12:25am On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

Lol yeah. Sometimes.

I realy dnt tink Nigeria fruits are nicer, cuz I hv had both of dem....fruits 4rm jand are way more attractive 4rm d site alone. and besides dey have regulatory bodies dat inspect grocery stores 2c if stuffs had stayed in d shelf 4 more dan it shelf lyf
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by eldeeswaggs(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2015
leGeExus:
Nah bro....i dnt tink u got wat she meant.
She's jst givin her opinion here. Dnt b so myopic
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by donholy28(m): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2015
sneh! op you're alone in that experience o
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2015
eldeeswaggs:

I realy dnt tink Nigeria fruits are nicer, cuz I hv had both of dem....fruits 4rm jand are way more attractive 4rm d site alone. and besides dey have regulatory bodies dat inspect grocery stores 2c if stuffs had stayed in d shelf 4 more dan it shelf lyf

I mean taste nicer. Fruits in nigeria do taste a lot better. They've had more time to ripen properly making them a lot sweeter than the ones that are imported...

Yeah. I guess the packaging here is just better...
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by eldeeswaggs(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2015
donholy28:
sneh! op you're alone in that experience o
Hahaha...I cnt b d only 1 in dis kinda experience, I bliv a lot of our 9ja goons have had more hilarious xperience 2 share
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Guy u not alone abeg. Mine will b d shock seeing the way they dress during summer
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by firstking01(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2015
eldeeswaggs:
I wouldn't want to bore u with my long epistle, so lemme jst go straight 2d gist.
2yrs ago after my youth service I was planning 2 further my studies abroad preferably one of d universities in UK. My aunty resides there and she has been making plans 4me 2 come visit her. I was so happy wit the way the arrangement was going. Fast forward to some month, I got my visa and was set 4 UK, My 1st trip ever to UK ....I arrived at my auntie's house at about 9pm sha, I started ironing my clothes for next day. She laughed at me so much and said 'NEPA no dey take light here'. Nevertheless, I proceeded and ironed my clothes o, in case of incasity. 2 days later, she came back from work to ask why I had not touched the bowl of fruits on the table. The bowl had green grapes, clean firm yellow bananas and some big red apples - none resembled our Naija own o. I thought they were plastic aswear. I did not realize they were edible fruits, I had been dusting the fruits since I came as part of morning routine thinking they were table decoration.
Ignorance is not bliss o! Naso shame catch me finish.
Please feel free 2 add your own experience.
luv ur openeness and sincerity. If na sm dude here, dey'd be feeling fly...i like simple ppl.
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by firstking01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

Scope ?
my sweet16smiley
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
my sweet16smiley

I'm not 16!!!!
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not 16!!!!
i knw na, sweet16 doesn't mean ur 16, it means ur sweet, soft and tender:/
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
i knw na, sweet16 doesn't mean ur 16, it means ur sweet, soft and tender:/

Lol sweet soft and tender lol I sound like Christmas dinner grin cheesy

Anyways thanks tongue
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by firstking01(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

Lol sweet soft and tender lol I sound like Christmas dinner grin cheesy
Anyways thanks tongue
yep, i like usad
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by eldeeswaggs(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
luv ur openeness and sincerity. If na sm dude here, dey'd be feeling fly...i like simple ppl.
Tnx bro....d truth of d matter is dat, I had a lot of hilarious experience dat i'll luv 2 share wit fellow N/landers as tym goes on. Tnx anyways
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
yep, i like usad

Lol why the sad face ?
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by firstking01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

Lol why the sad face ?
cos ur distanced;(, i almost av no hope;(
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by drinkmorewater: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Never had any notable embarrassing moment cos frequent US visits tend to make you a lil wiser
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
eldeeswaggs:

Tnx bro....d truth of d matter is dat, I had a lot of hilarious experience dat i'll luv 2 share wit fellow N/landers as tym goes on. Tnx anyways
ur wlcm, pls dnt hesitate to share so we can learn. Dats d sole reason m here.
Re: My Hillarious Experience In The UK by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
firstking01:
cos ur distanced;(, i almost av no hope;(

Lol why the almost ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! Which Language Is The Best For Wooing A Girl? English Or Your Mothertongue / Guys!!!! See How Hilarious Some Girls English Can Be (photo) / Mine Gilrfrnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.