Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Toget It Started With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Toget It Started With A Job (963 Views)

I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto / First Bank Have Started Sending Notice To Shortlisted Candidates. / Intercontinental Bank Has Started Inviting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Toget It Started With A Job by xcaper(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2006
am a fresh graduate going 4 NYSC by february 2007.how doi get a good job before my service year expires.how do i get a good place to serve.God forbid i dontwant to teach and i dont want to go to the village to serve .pls help- me out
Re: How Toget It Started With A Job by Ayemakata(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2006
What do u mean by "God forbid u dont want to teach" are u better off than those teaching and those in the village ?better watch your tongue before u find yourself serving in a farm somewhere up north. grin
Re: How Toget It Started With A Job by BERNICIA(f): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2006
my dear,god searches the heart and weighs our actions.why don't you tell the god of all flesh to locate you.he knows the best for you and if you are faithfull ,much responsibility,as in greater and bigger job will be given to you by the almighty. don't you think so? it is well!
Re: How Toget It Started With A Job by elaiye(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2006
Just pray u get a good place. If its teaching you get, then do it. Most of us did that. The bottom line is God will do whatever pleases Him, so just plead with Him.

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Vacancies For Maritime Graduate / Vacancy - THIS IS NOT AN OFFICE JOB / Gate-crashing Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.