Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (52825 Views)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Dannyset(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Gobe
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by CecyAdrian(f): 6:01am On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Pheals(f): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2015
:Dabeg jail them... I remember how AIT dey spoil buhari then c the result
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ChappyChase: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
nduchucks:
una never serious. when I begin see names like Ihejirika, Oritsejafor, and de rest, I go know say una don start embarassed
Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by iblawi(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2015
likila:
1. On behalf of myself and my fellow misguided soldiers of Nigeria, I Agidimolaja otherwise known as the Iwin and Ebora of Ile-ife hereby tender my unreserved apology to the long suffering people of Nigeria and the innocent people of Biafra for all my past transgressions. Even though I'm not worthy of your forgiveness, I abjectly beg before man and God that you find it in your hearts to please forgive me and my fellow transgressors in the Nigerian Army.

Where do we even start to enumerate all the wrongs we have inflicted on our society?

-We have beaten, we have killed, we have maimed and we have raped.
-We have stolen, we have looted, we have cursed, slapped and kicked.
-We have ruined Nigeria and Biafra. We made Nigeria a living hell unfit for human habitation or even as a dwelling
place for demons of hell.
-We attacked and robbed the innocent
-We despoiled the defenseless.
-We stole from the poor, we made orphans of children, widows of old women, deprived grandfathers of the comfort of
their children. Lined up to the walls and shot innocent men instead of being magnanimous and forgiving in victory.

Yes, all these we did and much, much more . Yes, we admit that we have committed all manners of unmentionable atrocities , too numerous to count or remember against you the Nigerian people and Biafrans.

And for all these we are now truly sorry and ashamed!

We sincerely apologize to you Biafrans and Nigerians for all our past wrong-doings which was due to our ignorance, stupidity, foolishness, lack of training, greed, drunkenness, abuse of drugs and our terrible human nature. We were truly evil monsters who destroyed our own peoples.

We acknowledge our faults and now repent with a heavy heart in sack cloth and ashes....and our repentance is not only in empty words of mouth but also in deed, so we want to take redemptive actions and do everything we can to make restitution for our past evil.

Because Eshu has come into our lives and shown us the errors of our ways, we now know that although we can never truly totally atone for all our past transgressions against the Nigerian and Biafran people, nevertheless, we are prepared to spend the rest of our hitherto useless and misspent lives in making restitution as you direct us..... so that we can go to our graves in peace and hope that Eshu the magnificent who guards the crossroads between life and death will allow us to pass through in peace and give us a better life in our next reincarnation into this sinful world where we will contribute our quota in trying to make this world a better place.

Please we beg that Nigerians and Biafrans may forgive us and tell us what to do and we will do it in humility and with thanksgiving.

We acknowledge that we have wronged Nigerians and we have wronged Biafrans. We shall now totally and unreservedly support the cause of Nigerians and Biafrans with all our hearts and all our might.

May Eshu be with us and allow you to forgive us and permit us to make restitution
Oya O Agidi-Iwin

See dis foolish biafran. Do you think your dull brain can fool people. Useless fool.

If you were wise enough, you will know the killing that happen yesterday would be small compared to what will happen if you continue this foolishness.

You are risking the lifes of millions of igbo and their properties cause of a useless reason you fool.

If you have elders go ask them of the past.

10 Likes

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by project8(m): 6:11am On Dec 03, 2015
erekoshe:
The Nation was a very local paper, since Buhari won, they've been spewing so much, they get all the news and lies too.propaganda and deceit! Time shall tell.
u again? for God sake how is this propaganda? are u this blind? read d lines again. ..one of his staff wrote a damning statement against him and he was shocked dat he has to open up and ur here as usual exposing ur stupidity on a national forum this early morning. ...u need help

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by cktheluckyman: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2015
“Dasuki, who was shocked by Salisu’s confessions, repeatedly asked: ‘You mean Salisu wrote all these! You mean he said these! Give me a pen and paper’.

“Thereafter, Dasuki decided to open a can of worms. He gave a long list of PDP chieftains who collected money from the Office of the NSA.

“He mentioned the names of a former Deputy National Chairman of PDP, ex-governors and ex-ministers and many others.

“As I am talking to you, Dasuki is still writing his statement. The disclosures of the ex-Director of Finance in ONSA have assisted greatly in getting to the bottom of the armsgate.
Lolz seriously these Tinubu Journalists expect me to believe this thrash? Even if Dasuki indeed stole money,he won't crack this easily!! You are talkinhg about a retired military colonel and an a security expert,when formulating these stories,these people should try and make it a bit credible!!

6 Likes

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by cktheluckyman: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2015
project8:
u again? for God sake how is this propaganda? are u this blind? read d lines again. ..one of his staff wrote a damning statement against him and he was shocked dat he has to open up and ur here as usual exposing ur stupidity on a national forum this early morning. ...u need help
If you believe that nonsense then you will believe anything!! The same newspaper that wrote that the APC rally on monday was attcked and scores of people killed when no such thing happened!! I am only suprised,the NUJ has been mute over all this infractions.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Peaceloversnews: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2015
...u need help

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by teebaxy(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2015
T
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by kachnov(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Okay...Let's wait to hear directly from dasuki.

see signature
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by otokx(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
likila:

otox,
how far?
yaya kasuwa?
answer we naw.
fuel dey that side too?

130 per litre no queue.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by endtimesblog: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

2billion

#endtime
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by alexlee50: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:
The sickening part is how some people will still come out and defend these people despite all the allegations against them. Makes me feel like most Nigerians are not really ready for the fight against corruption.
which allegations u see bro?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Yes let the machiavellian hammer drop on all those whose looting made our army a mockery and cost lives of our men, women and children.

The damage done by the PDP is what one man can not fix. Even the ongoing fuel scarcity is something that tell tales of corruption in the oil sector.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by frankwyte: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2015
As far as it's Nation newspaper; No comment
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by SmartMugu: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2015
They will all form sickness now and want to leave the country. DSS, abeg seize their passports until this action film is over.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by honeywealth75(m): 7:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Lagos city is Nigeria's biggest commercial hub, and the nation newspaper thrives most in lagos. So what are u saying?
erekoshe:
The Nation was a very local paper, since Buhari won, they've been spewing so much, they get all the news and lies too.propaganda and deceit! Time shall tell.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by sammhi(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:
The sickening part is how some people will still come out and defend these people despite all the allegations against them. Makes me feel like most Nigerians are not really ready for the fight against corruption.

you are big fool.. nobody is defending them.. charge them to court..that is what we are saying
PMB has no respect for the rule of law....
what he wants us all these media trial and propaganda that you won't even know the truth.
He wants u to feel these people are your problems because he is so incompetent and has to do this to cover up his administration ineptitude.
Is probe the only agenda on his table and even at that is he doing it in a just way?
only morons like you will take this as an achievement.... clap for him and urself..morons

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ilyas26(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Too many thieves for just one country
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by repogirl(f): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2015
In time we will see who has been fooling who.... angry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by georgedaniel01(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2015
I would love to take attendance of that list o!!

'if you hear your name say present sir!'
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by neverever10: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Initial gragra. We sidon look I only need a month to know if this news is genuine.. but sha all this peeps nah northerners This people don suck this country dey....
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by philips70(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Jona oooooooooooooooo....only one chance when these power mongers give us to lead see how you mess am up with crass ineptitude. You people were sharing these amount of money while you were telling us to wait for your second tenure before developing your region.

You will not be spared!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by drss(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:
just like una dey support Ameachi despite damning investigative report of over N70 billion embezzlement by commission of inquirery.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ojuu4u(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Your is to investigate arrest and bail after that notin wi be heard again. Nigerian wil start take you serious only when you cönclude high profile cases. We want see them incarcerated
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by oismail(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't like suspense, finish your investigation then come straight. That's my philosophy!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by oismail(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2015
B
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Patini147(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Lets start probing BH sponsors
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by arazimko: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Nigerian are been decieved, all what PMB government is trying to do is not the best, they should remember that this world is about scrash my back I scrash your back, the legacy they are trying to lay down will be pictured so they should be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.