Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (52821 Views)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by luckylucky: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2015
We don't need a prophet to tell us that Dr. Jonathan administration is full of groups of crooks and enemies of innocent Nigerians. These ever greedy individuals are busy cargo our nairas as if they owned the nation. I see no wonder their over pampered children are loitering pounds in England, showing off as if their father is smarter than all hardworking daddy in Nigeria. Above all, we don't want their jail because our prisons are full already let them cough out all the monies in double portions and govt should level an appropriate litigation to subjugate their properties and mansion. Then given them two months community services to weed out and water Aso rock flowers.
We will all give account for our deeds to humanity!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by delvinmaya(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Clownish story telling at best. "You mean he wrote all these". Come on give me a break. Pathetic and useless write-up. Haba bet y are media houses liars like this?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Kzeals: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
GEJ yashe don dey hot for Bayelsa! The bubbles don burst, shame on them. EFCC should prosecutes and jail them. I wish them plenty scary nightmares for causing untold hardship to nigerian.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by fortune1968: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2015
otokx:
Beer parlor gist, the media is having a field day dishing out lies, NUJ, NBC and other regulatory bodies are definitely in coma.
then tell us the truth ,friend of looters & unthinking wailer !
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by agabaI23(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2015
nobeku:
OKPO!!!!!! You wasted your community 's hard earned funds for your schooling.. What do you mean by proven allegations, Mr Einstein?... You are such a dummy.. Chai....
lol, how are bro?

Kai, I don become Einstein to you? Maybe that's why you didn't understand me..
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by gbaskiipro: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
jomoh:

Wailers always have comprehension problem.

As usual I know you won't know the difference between the two. Shameless being.

I am shameless, I am a wailer, I have comprehension problem... Yes I agree... Just check out my official seal as a wailer which I am proud of... I know you are full of knowledge, your comprehension is excellent and dope, I heard you taught wole Soyinka in school.... I really see you a man of dignity... But we two still dey hustle Nairaland sha. End time jomoh

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Until Rat-imi Amaechi is striped of his Ministerial position and arrested by the EFCC for the embezzlement of over N53billion of Rivers State money and Thieefnubu is docked for his role in the Haliburtun scandal, all these nonsense "anti-corrpution" crusade nollywood script by Dullardihno and APC are just nothing but HOGWASH![/size]
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nnemuka:

Igbo youths are not useless, your irresponsible parents are the useless one for not aborting a soul like yours...
How dare you call youths of an entire ethnic group useless?

bunch of slaves trying to feel important.

I don't blame you.. If your parent are important to you, then you won't have insult my parent... If your parent or other's parent are responsible, they would have call their children (under 18) who are protesting.. Assuming you and your generation have. A bright future, then those kids that I saw yesterday should have been in school receiving lecture as at the time of that useless protest..... Well, I have no issue with such a useless girl like you... Go and meet your business man HUSBAND... Illiterates
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by kayroy5(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
I can't wait see prisoners trouping to prison.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by themanderon: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
they have started feeding Nigerians with what they want, sensationalized stories at the end of the day nobody will ever be charged, nobody will ever go to prison and the hyperactive Nigerians that listened to this cock and bull tales will return to their miserable lives while the evil politicians will continue popping their champagnes for giving Nigerians what they want, stories.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Prinzemel(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
nobeku:
FEEBLE MARSUPIAL... You are a DISDAIN to the modern man.. You need proof on the matter maybe the same way you will need to prove to me or not that your STUPOR is God Given...YOU ARE FINISHED for mentioning me..Keep it coming.. You are TOAST!
Stop making use of a language that isn't ur mother tongue, speaking english doesn't make u intelligent. I think ur pocket is richer than ur brain that's why u are inrefutably silly. My opinion never warranted raining of insults give me the paper work and the the legal backing. In the abscence of these, your statement holds no water if u aint satisfied wif that, Nwanne sue yourself or better- "GO HUG TRANSFORMER"
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by repogirl(f): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
nobeku:
Just shut it, if you don't want me to verbally galvanize you on this thread... KEEP QUIET!!!!!
verbally what? Galvanize ko vulcanize ni!

Did I talk to you? Come and quiet me from where you are na! Old
BOY, gaan take ice water with the panadol you are drinking for someone else's headache and chill jare!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by prospect8007: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmm, Dasuki ride on and mention their names and names!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ril19(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
ademega:
prison go full sha

U Dey Deceive Yourself O. Na Which One Of Those Men Go Go Prison For U? This Na Naija. None Of These Men Go Go Prison. The Highest Thing Na To Tell Them To Return The Money. Dat Time Dem Go Come Carry Only Small Faction Of The Money Give FG Back. If Na Poor Masses Steal Then Prison Na Sure Thing.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by engrlarex(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ahmeduana:

EGUN-GUN TO KÔ KÖ JÔ TÂ NÎ O MÖ PË O NBÔ ŴÂ ŴÖRÀN GBE ŶÎN.

kaare omo kootu ojire gidi ni oo
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Penssuwa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
These are the people that took it upon themselves to destroy GEJ's aministration. You may notice that 90% are from the same side

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by PastorOla1: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
WHERE IS FAYOSE NOW, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM OGA BAD MOUTH. OLORIKORI MASTER,
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by XOGBADO(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
wao... Ds is becoming interesting... Hope dy get down to the root.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by XOGBADO(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
wao... Ds is becoming interesting... Hope dy get down to the root.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ademega(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
ril19:

U Dey Deceive Yourself O. Na Which One Of Those Men Go Go Prison For U? This Na Naija. None Of These Men Go Go Prison. The Highest Thing Na To Tell Them To Return The Money. Dat Time Dem Go Come Carry Only Small Faction Of The Money Give FG Back. If Na Poor Masses Steal Then Prison Na Sure Thing.
time will tell
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by lozanni(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
godson36:
The Only thing that pains my heart now is that of the useless Igbo's youth who are shouting for Biafra when Nigeria is on it's way to the best since democracy period...

Although, Biafra is already an existing republic in DREAM CONTINENT.. But the only thing that am sorry for are those youth who are wasting their life, those who have suffered in the past but prefers not to enjoy the betterment of Nigeria which is on the way.. I feel sorry for them cause their Place is already booked in HELL...

I knew that Nigeria will be Great under buhari... By the time that all the bad eggs are removed from our government, you will surely confirm that the problem of Nigeria is Leadership..

When this investigation goes on,, those who are sponsoring boko haram before they joined ISIS will be reveal... A lot of money which is not for arms deal that has been embezzled will be recovered...

At last,, OUR PRISON WILL BE FULL OF HIGH PROFILE POLITICIAN including NNAMDI KALU and his touts.....

LONG LIVE NIGERIA

You made some valid points about PMB trying to cleanse the system, but your Igbophobia just had to rear its ugly head.
Dem take Igbo people swear for you ?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by nobeku: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
repogirl:
verbally what? Galvanize ko vulcanize ni!

Did I talk to you? Come and quiet me from where you are na! Old
BOY, gaan take ice water with the panadol you are drinking for someone else's headache and chill jare!
YOU ARE LOYAL!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Locapito(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dmacaw:

You are just irredeemably stupid!!!!! you have a panel already investigating the arms deals with 22 arrest made so far with no mention or indictment of Pastor Ayo, yet you keep fantasizing on a fathom 2billion that was shared probably in your bedroom
you must be a ragamuffin idiot!!!!! and swine from the deepest abyss and also an offspring of a gonorhea dying b..ch. You went beyond your bounds to use very uncooth language to respond to my view. I am sure you must be related to that guns runner pastor called AYO. By the way, where is your so called pastor, exiled? Son of a wh.re and father of castrated vulture. Bring it on again
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by nobeku: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Prinzemel:
Stop making use of a language that isn't ur mother tongue, speaking english doesn't make u intelligent. I think ur pocket is richer than ur brain that's why u are inrefutably silly. My opinion never warranted raining of insults give me the paper work and the the legal backing. In the abscence of these, your statement holds no water if u aint satisfied wif that, Nwanne sue yourself or better- "GO HUG TRANSFORMER"
BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.