Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (52825 Views)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by repogirl(f): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2015
OLA1055:
PDP how is market?
APShit, which latest lie and propaganda are you bullshitters forming now for your gullible shitlickers to swallow?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by sokera: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
God bless President Buhari... God bless NIGERIA ...
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by CallPolice: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't pity them. Even common criminals see worse than this.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by CuteTj(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
zubizareta:
Lol. Funny story... as we are filling this report, he is still writing his confessions..

Well, I want all of them arrested and jailed if indeed names have been mentioned.. But this is APC, that's how they lied to us that US gave them a list of thieves that stole our money with evidences.. Till today, list we no see, stolen money we no see.. They just made that story up to justify the wasteful visit to USA. Let's hope this isn't another cover up story in the name of creating impression that they are fighting corruption..
We are still waiting on updates on Dezani story oo.. Though they said probe would start soon.

No be the list Dasuki, Bafarawa and Dokpesi comot from??

You talk say you no see stolen money, in the next few months when dem round dem up u go start to dey see am.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by chronique(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
This is interesting. Let's see who and who collected money meant for arms purchase. I just hope this isn't one of those many propagandas... Those who are guilty should face the music.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by greatiyk4u(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
londongal03:
Go & Die

A liar deserves death more.....wot do u think?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Burger01(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2015
I am waiting for Jonathan's name to pop up undecided
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by erekoshe: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
project8:
u again? for God sake how is this propaganda? are u this blind? read d lines again. ..one of his staff wrote a damning statement against him and he was shocked dat he has to open up and ur here as usual exposing ur stupidity on a national forum this early morning. ...u need help

Please I beg you in the name of whatever you hold sacred, leave me alone, I wasn't talking to you.

Again try to read and understand before you jump into unnecessary and silly conclusions.

FYI, if you read Nigerian newspapers, you're misinformed, if you don't, you're uninformed.. You need a pinch of salt when reading Nigerian papers.

Not everything has to do with politics, I'm not you!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by dexla(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
I find it hard to believe tho. Dasuki seems like a hard nut to crack. ffg this story tentatively.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by eleko1: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2015
The he-goat is a fraudster too.
FastShipping:

Your lie was in the open in the link below and you still came here talking rubbish? You lied there while many people placed curses on you. It seems their curses on you already working.

https://www.nairaland.com/2777411/buhari-why-viewers-discretion

I don't have time for a miscreant like you.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Locapito(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
I told my friends some months back that oritsajafor and the gate keeper of hell will drag many pastors to hell. Am sure that the N2b shared by these criminals called pastors must also come from this arms deals money.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Pastis: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Am still buying fuel @ 150 per ltr.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ogmaskman: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2015
This one that akpabio, secondus, ekweremadu and even fayose have not shouted witch hunt hope they are clean on this. Their silence is deafening.

Just wondering sha.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ikukuhero: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2015
nduchucks:
una never serious. when I begin see names like Ihejirika, Oritsejafor, and de rest, I go know say una don start embarassed

....and the same you will scream "political witch hunting of Ndi Igbo" by the time Ihejirika and Oritsejafor are mentioned.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ceaser: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2015
nduchucks:
una never serious. when I begin see names like Ihejirika, Oritsejafor, and de rest, I go know say una don start embarassed

Sad. But when names like GEJ, NOI and what's-his-name that kept bales of cash stashed in his personal suite in the government house were being mentioned, there were cries of witch-hunting and shouts of ethnic bias and cleansing rented the air. Now that names like Dasuki, Bafarawa and Dokpesi are duly tagged as corrupt, you have suddenly gone to the extreme again. I can easily predict what the comments will assume when names like Oritsejafor will inevitably eventually start to enter the equation. Once the case of the seized South Africa money is brought up, Oritsejafor will start passing his pants.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by zubizareta(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
CuteTj:

No be the list Dasuki, Bafarawa and Dokpesi comot from??

You talk say you no see stolen money, in the next few months when dem round dem up u go start to dey see am.

Which useless list? The one USA officials outrightly denied? Seems you don't even knw what am talking about.

APC and future tense.. In the next few months.. We have been hearing that since Bubu won elections..
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by eleko1: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
henryhemon:

If you take Londongal serious then you did take a dog serious,she is another sugarbelly, I just pity anyone who rolls with her,she Is full of lies and deceit.
that bastard has been bursted. He's a male not female. The goat is fond of asking 'Richard' card from his unsuspecting victims.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Dmacaw: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
nduchucks:

You are been very mischievous, with over 22 people arrested in connection with this arms deal and still no mention of the above names, it means they been have wrongly accused, get it into your head oritsejafor remains innocent from the arrest made so far we can tell the region which helped fuel this insurgency
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by eleko1: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2015
henryhemon:

I really shake my head for you,people like you are the reason there is no hope for Nigerian women. Grow up and change your ways young woman,you think is all about beauty and selling your body?
His real name is Numason justine. The thief use Londongal /fake pic to perpetuate his fraud biz
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
The hatred for Jonathan now by his goons will know no bounds! Now we understand why orubebe was paid to attempt to disrupt the 2015 elections results, ala attempt at disrupting a genuine democratic process! Non of these criminals bargained for this, in their minds, they'll be like.... "Fu!ck jonathan"! Damn! Hope someone somewhere won't attempt starting another war with all these arms stashed somewhere.... Oh I forgot, boko boys has them. Someone once said baba's soldiers are now arresting boko boys with dane guns and matchets while gej arrested them with superguns, and I said then that his aid dasuki was supplying them with the said superguns that's why he was merely retrieving them back. Now I feel vindicated.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by dyn1800: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Nna be careful eeba.... Cos those name yoou mentioned annoited names oo...

Because "Stealing is not Corruption"...

Wait o Stealing is now corruption ooo yepa!!!
I don forget say we have new Oga in Town......

Ride on my bro I'm just being sarcastic

nduchucks:
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Dmacaw: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Locapito:
I told my friends some months back that oritsajafor and the gate keeper of hell will drag many pastors to hell. Am sure that the N2b shared by these criminals called pastors must also come from this arms deals money.

You are just irredeemably stupid!!!!! you have a panel already investigating the arms deals with 22 arrest made so far with no mention or indictment of Pastor Ayo, yet you keep fantasizing on a fathom 2billion that was shared probably in your bedroom
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by emonkey(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
kahal29:
FORMER National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki has made some “mind-boggling” revelations on the $2billion “phoney” arms contracts, a source said yesterday.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and a Federal Government committee are probing how huge sums of money meant for procurement of arms went down the drain during the Dr. Goodluck Jonathan administration.

An interim report indicates that about $2billion may have been disbursed for inexplicable reasons.

Dasuki was arrested on Tuesday by the Department of State Services (DSS). He was transferred to the EFCC.

[b]An EFCC source said: “When Dasuki was brought in, he initially refused to write any statement, alleging that he had been subjected to media trial.

“I think the ex-NSA decided not to open up based on the advice of his lawyers that he should leave everything for the open court.

“The EFCC operatives, however, obliged Dasuki a copy of the statement by a former Director of Finance in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), Shaibu Salisu in which the latter made some implicating statements.

“Dasuki, who was shocked by Salisu’s confessions, repeatedly asked: ‘You mean Salisu wrote all these! You mean he said these! Give me a pen and paper’.

“Thereafter, Dasuki decided to open a can of worms. He gave a long list of PDP chieftains who collected money from the Office of the NSA.

“He mentioned the names of a former Deputy National Chairman of PDP, ex-governors and ex-ministers and many others.

“As I am talking to you, Dasuki is still writing his statement. The disclosures of the ex-Director of Finance in ONSA have assisted greatly in getting to the bottom of the armsgate.

“So, the investigation is still on. We will certainly arrest more suspects soon.”[/b]

There were indications that the anti-graft commission may extend its probe to the seizure of $9million cash by South Africa and quiz all those involved in the botched deal.

An Israeli suspect implicated in the deal is said to have bolted after throwing a lavish party at his Wuse residence.

Former Sokoto State Governor Attahiru Bafarawa, AIT Chairman Raymond Dokpesi and former Minister Bashir Yuguda were yesterday battling for bail.

It was learnt that the EFCC was planning to arraign some of the suspects in court to enable the agency keep the more than 22 suspects being interrogated in custody.

The EFCC is said to be mindful of a situation in which the high-profile suspects will rush to court to seek the enforcement of their fundamental rights and truncate the investigation.

A source, who pleaded not to be named, said many suspects had admitted collecting huge sums of money from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) when Dasuki was in charge.

Said the source: “Our investigators have isolated these areas of probe: Were the funds budgeted for? If not, what informed extra-budgetary expenses? How much was actually voted for arms procurement? How were the funds sourced? Who or which agency awarded all the contracts? Who were the contractors? Was there any evidence of delivery of equipment? What will make any Minister to run to ONSA for funds?

“These are the areas our detectives have been mandated to look at.”

On other suspects, the source explained that some of the diverted funds had been traced to a bureau de change owned by a former member of the staff of the ONSA.

“Some Bureau de Change operators were accomplices of many of these suspects in custody. We are tracking every transaction.

“On daily basis, we will keep on inviting more suspects because the syndicate has a complex networking,” the source added.

As at press time last night, Bafarawa, Dokpesi and Yuguda were still battling for bail.

A source said: “We have not released any of them because they are clearing some grey areas.”

Another source in EFCC said the agency would extend its probe to the seizure of the $9.34m cash smuggled into South Africa.

The cash was confiscated by the South Africa from an Israeli arms dealer of Cyprus-based ESD International, who acted on behalf of the Federal Government to procure arms for Nigeria.

Part of the cash was for six “civilian” helicopters from a South African company, Tier One.

The National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa recently received a court permission to return the cash to Nigeria.

http://thenationonlineng.net/dasuki-lists-ex-governors-pdp-chiefs-in-2b-deals/

Story....Story....
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ManTiger(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
godson36:
The Only thing that pains my heart now is that of the useless Igbo's youth who are shouting for Biafra when Nigeria is on it's way to the best since democracy period...

Although, Biafra is already an existing republic in DREAM CONTINENT.. But the only thing that am sorry for are those youth who are wasting their life, those who have suffered in the past but prefers not to enjoy the betterment of Nigeria which is on the way.. I feel sorry for them cause their Place is already booked in HELL...

I knew that Nigeria will be Great under buhari... By the time that all the bad eggs are removed from our government, you will surely confirm that the problem of Nigeria is Leadership..

When this investigation goes on,, those who are sponsoring boko haram before they joined ISIS will be reveal... A lot of money which is not for arms deal that has been embezzled will be recovered...

At last,, OUR PRISON WILL BE FULL OF HIGH PROFILE POLITICIAN including NNAMDI KALU and his touts.....

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
You don vex o my broda. Na Nnamdi Carnu not Kalu. Even Ike-Eba said it would be so stupid of anyone to re-awake the biafrat struggle.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nnemuka(f): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2015
oh God
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by alaskido(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2015
I hope they have built more prisons to accommodate new intakes o. cheesy grin
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Dmacaw: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2015
ceaser:

Sad. But when names like GEJ, NOI and what's-his-name that kept bales of cash stashed in his personal suite in the government house were being mentioned, there were cries of witch-hunting and shouts of ethnic bias and cleansing rented the air. Now that names like Dasuki, Bafarawa and Dokpesi are duly tagged as corrupt, you have suddenly gone to the extreme again. I can easily predict what the comments will assume when names like Oritsejafor will inevitably eventually start to enter the equation. Once the case of the seized South Africa money is brought up, Oritsejafor will start passing his pants.

Wishful Thinking!!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by thundafire: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2015
APC can lie hope dy will question saraki also for asking for 200million or 5billion naira in order 2 keep quiet abi so all APC members even those that switched 4rm PDP re saints wow nd lest i 4get dy bastard president is goin 2 SA for another talk of funds stolen
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by kareemkamil(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2015
God we purnish all this diverted arms funds, because this is the money meat for purchasing of arms equipment against Gboko Haram Boys. Due because of this diversity of the funds. And they send her combatants solders handlessly to fight Gboko Boys. All those solders that were killed, during this fight, their Blood is on u people's head.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
if this is true,these men including former president should be punished for sacrificing human life on the alter of riches.after they will say apc is witch hunting them.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
gbaskiipro:
This is what I am.... A wailer.... Dasuki is still writing reports at the time of filling the news ba? So you quickly copied the one he wrote and posted ba.. Ok OP, the thunder that will fire u, is still doing press up

Its probably OK to wail but pls do it bit a bit of sense, even if the sense is borrowed and not of yours (wailers are senseless we know). Did the op tell you that dasuki was still writing his statement as at the time of this report or that statement was merely a quote from the interviewed efcc operative who is not authorised to divulge classified information? I tire for wailers!
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by WILL888(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:
The sickening part is how some people will still come out and defend these people despite all the allegations against them. Makes me feel like most Nigerians are not really ready for the fight against corruption.

I'm tired of ppl defending rogues when it's glaring that these ppl have no sympathy for the teeming masses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.