Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals (52828 Views)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Shakur86(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
This is getting interesting, more revelation coming, wailers wailing.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by dabrown01: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
I know say ekiti state governor, fayose will be among d pdp governor that received from the money. Ole. God don punish d touts leader.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Shakur86(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
This is getting interesting, more revelation coming, wailers wailing.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by olamefun(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
From all indications..Dasuki has a lot 2 confess about. However the matter appears,it will @ d end indict both Jonathan and Okonjo. It is practically impossible that these monies r syphoned without their knowledge. My popcorn and coke I've got with me,I won't even blink till d suspense in this action filled movie is fully unravelled.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by agabaI23(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2015
seunmsg:
The sickening part is how some people will still come out and defend these people despite all the allegations against them. Makes me feel like most Nigerians are not really ready for the fight against corruption.
You also defended Amaechi and Fashiola with all the proven allegations against them...didn't you?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by monex(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
“Dasuki, who was shocked by Salisu’s confessions, repeatedly asked: ‘You mean Salisu wrote all these! You mean he said these! Give me a pen and paper’.

the statement above is laughable. And this is supposed to be a reputable newspaper o.

So a former DSS director fell for the cheapest of blackmail in such a miraculously comical manner.

Abeg lets allow the DSS finish its investigation rather than spewing up media gibberish that could hurt their investigation

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by jamace(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
See the heartless looters called leaders.
The annoying thing is that these crooks will use the money to build mosques and churches, paying tithes and giving sadaka, pretending to be godly people.
"Behold to obey is better than sacrifice and to hearken that the fat of rams".
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2015
jerryboiii:
Check my signature. Make sure you say thank you.
thank You for scamming people abi? Useless scammer.

http://www.betcleric.com/madman-predicted-this-matches-and-they-won/#comments

Seun You guys are not doing enough concerning this thieves on rampage.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Ahmeduana(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2015
engrlarex:
eeti ri nkan nkan, ti aba fa gburu, gburu a fa igbo.
EGUN-GUN TO KÔ KÖ JÔ TÂ NÎ O MÖ PË O NBÔ ŴÂ ŴÖRÀN GBE ŶÎN.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Larryomooba(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2015
erekoshe:
The Nation was a very local paper, since Buhari won, they've been spewing so much, they get all the news and lies too.propaganda and deceit! Time shall tell.
so wat ur point is "there was never corruption in Jonathan administration" sorry for u
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by kesternice: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Efcc always talking. No conviction. We ought 2 be aware by now dat dis cases will end without a single conviction.

Efcc shud go look 4 toddlers 2 deceive
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Prinzemel(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
kahal29:
FORMER National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki has made some “mind-boggling” revelations on the $2billion “phoney” arms contracts, a source said yesterday.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and a Federal Government committee are probing how huge sums of money meant for procurement of arms went down the drain during the Dr. Goodluck Jonathan administration.

An interim report indicates that about $2billion may have been disbursed for inexplicable reasons.

Dasuki was arrested on Tuesday by the Department of State Services (DSS). He was transferred to the EFCC.

[b]An EFCC source said: “When Dasuki was brought in, he initially refused to write any statement, alleging that he had been subjected to media trial.

“I think the ex-NSA decided not to open up based on the advice of his lawyers that he should leave everything for the open court.

“The EFCC operatives, however, obliged Dasuki a copy of the statement by a former Director of Finance in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), Shaibu Salisu in which the latter made some implicating statements.

“Dasuki, who was shocked by Salisu’s confessions, repeatedly asked: ‘You mean Salisu wrote all these! You mean he said these! Give me a pen and paper’.

“Thereafter, Dasuki decided to open a can of worms. He gave a long list of PDP chieftains who collected money from the Office of the NSA.

“He mentioned the names of a former Deputy National Chairman of PDP, ex-governors and ex-ministers and many others.

“As I am talking to you, Dasuki is still writing his statement. The disclosures of the ex-Director of Finance in ONSA have assisted greatly in getting to the bottom of the armsgate.

“So, the investigation is still on. We will certainly arrest more suspects soon.”[/b]

There were indications that the anti-graft commission may extend its probe to the seizure of $9million cash by South Africa and quiz all those involved in the botched deal.

An Israeli suspect implicated in the deal is said to have bolted after throwing a lavish party at his Wuse residence.

Former Sokoto State Governor Attahiru Bafarawa, AIT Chairman Raymond Dokpesi and former Minister Bashir Yuguda were yesterday battling for bail.

It was learnt that the EFCC was planning to arraign some of the suspects in court to enable the agency keep the more than 22 suspects being interrogated in custody.

The EFCC is said to be mindful of a situation in which the high-profile suspects will rush to court to seek the enforcement of their fundamental rights and truncate the investigation.

A source, who pleaded not to be named, said many suspects had admitted collecting huge sums of money from the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) when Dasuki was in charge.

Said the source: “Our investigators have isolated these areas of probe: Were the funds budgeted for? If not, what informed extra-budgetary expenses? How much was actually voted for arms procurement? How were the funds sourced? Who or which agency awarded all the contracts? Who were the contractors? Was there any evidence of delivery of equipment? What will make any Minister to run to ONSA for funds?

“These are the areas our detectives have been mandated to look at.”

On other suspects, the source explained that some of the diverted funds had been traced to a bureau de change owned by a former member of the staff of the ONSA.

“Some Bureau de Change operators were accomplices of many of these suspects in custody. We are tracking every transaction.

“On daily basis, we will keep on inviting more suspects because the syndicate has a complex networking,” the source added.

As at press time last night, Bafarawa, Dokpesi and Yuguda were still battling for bail.

A source said: “We have not released any of them because they are clearing some grey areas.”

Another source in EFCC said the agency would extend its probe to the seizure of the $9.34m cash smuggled into South Africa.

The cash was confiscated by the South Africa from an Israeli arms dealer of Cyprus-based ESD International, who acted on behalf of the Federal Government to procure arms for Nigeria.

Part of the cash was for six “civilian” helicopters from a South African company, Tier One.

The National Prosecuting Authority of South Africa recently received a court permission to return the cash to Nigeria.

http://thenationonlineng.net/dasuki-lists-ex-governors-pdp-chiefs-in-2b-deals/
I see no concrete evidence that dasuki said all these he had always gone against any secret trial. Since we are in a democratic dispensation, let a public hearing be setup so we can all see and hear for ourselves.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ddeola: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Them go vomit all d money. grin grin grin
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by OLA1055: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2015
repogirl:
In time we will see who has been fooling who.... angry
PDP how is market?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Some will still b shouting witch hunting......
madridguy:
Now we have a president.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ihatesycophant(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2015
I heard that our former NSA, Dasuki was PDP ATM and Finance Minister in the last regime. Dolling out monies for PDP rallies, dashing monies to individuals and holding Christmas parties every day of their tenure. Shame on PDP and her party supporters.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by GBADEYZ: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
This guys will still go scot free, I think.the most important thing to do is to cease all the money they stole and even their personal money should be collected.They should know how it feels to be broke
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by danot1030: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Now we understand the reason for the dirty fight against Buhari, the malicious allegation, propaganda in the media.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by armadeo(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
repogirl:
In time we will see who has been fooling who.... angry

This is the ultimate truth.

You can fool some people all the time and you can fool all the people sometimes but you can never fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
They are free to do so. I tagged them enemy of democracy.

lustychima:
Some will still b shouting witch hunting......
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by denedene(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't Believe this story, dasuki wont talk anything till his demands(public trial n presence of lawyers) are met
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by henryhemon(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
FastShipping:

Your lie was in the open in the link below and you still came here talking rubbish? You lied there while many people placed curses on you. It seems their curses on you already working.

https://www.nairaland.com/2777411/buhari-why-viewers-discretion

I don't have time for a miscreant like you.

If you take Londongal serious then you did take a dog serious,she is another sugarbelly, I just pity anyone who rolls with her,she Is full of lies and deceit.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by kingmekus(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
R
godson36:
The Only thing that pains my heart now is that of the useless Igbo's youth who are shouting for Biafra when Nigeria is on it's way to the best since democracy period...

Although, Biafra is already an existing republic in DREAM CONTINENT.. But the only thing that am sorry for are those youth who are wasting their life, those who have suffered in the past but prefers not to enjoy the betterment of Nigeria which is on the way.. I feel sorry for them cause their Place is already booked in HELL...
Gerrarahia
I knew that Nigeria will be Great under buhari... By the time that all the bad eggs are removed from our government, you will surely confirm that the problem of Nigeria is Leadership..

When this investigation goes on,, those who are sponsoring boko haram before they joined ISIS will be reveal... A lot of money which is not for arms deal that has been embezzled will be recovered...

At last,, OUR PRISON WILL BE FULL OF HIGH PROFILE POLITICIAN including NNAMDI KALU and his touts.....

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by ebira12345: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Dis are d people DAT rape Nigeria without using condom, Fayose chief of wailer's & ffk food don ready.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by dabossman(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Freegift75:
Oritsajafor also has a stained hand in the matter. Believe it or not, the drama is getting sweeter

As in..., ol' boy no be small matter. Make I order more popcorn.

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by amazingspiderma: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2015
I opened this tred to see Dasuki's list of Ex-Governors.But but same old story shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is truning out to be like the ministerial list eight months ago.
This government is becoming too predictable,one might as well stop buying newspapers.
There is no news in this country anymore,just rumors.

Keep crying wolf everyday.

Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by henryhemon(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2015
londongal03:
Go & Die

I really shake my head for you,people like you are the reason there is no hope for Nigerian women. Grow up and change your ways young woman,you think is all about beauty and selling your body?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by chrismastre5(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
godson36:
The Only thing that pains my heart now is that of the useless Igbo's youth who are shouting for Biafra when Nigeria is on it's way to the best since democracy period...

Although, Biafra is already an existing republic in DREAM CONTINENT.. But the only thing that am sorry for are those youth who are wasting their life, those who have suffered in the past but prefers not to enjoy the betterment of Nigeria which is on the way.. I feel sorry for them cause their Place is already booked in HELL...

I knew that Nigeria will be Great under buhari... By the time that all the bad eggs are removed from our government, you will surely confirm that the problem of Nigeria is Leadership..

When this investigation goes on,, those who are sponsoring boko haram before they joined ISIS will be reveal... A lot of money which is not for arms deal that has been embezzled will be recovered...

At last,, OUR PRISON WILL BE FULL OF HIGH PROFILE POLITICIAN including NNAMDI KALU and his touts.....

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
I do not know how some people think through anus, Nigeria will be great and some individuals don't want to be part of that greatness how is it your container of headache. You people said they are nothing to you but nuisance but still holding onto them just admit that Nigeria can't do or live without igbo's then it will be more understandable rather than hating and loving them at the same time its unfair na
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Orikinla(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
So the N3 billion grant former President Goodluck Jonathan gave the entire Nollywood and Kannywood was chicken feed compared to the billions of dollars shared by all his men. And they still scammed millions of jobless youths to pay application forms for NIS recruitment and other scams. And millions of senior secondary school students are scammed to buy scratch cards for JAMB/UME with thousands of naira when they don't even need to pay to check their admissions online. Are these evil and greedy Nigerian public officials humans or demons?
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by HVILLE: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
londongal03:
Go & Die
easy lady
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by jomoh: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2015
gbaskiipro:
This is what I am.... A wailer.... Dasuki is still writing reports at the time of filling the news ba? So you quickly copied the one he wrote and posted ba.. Ok OP, the thunder that will fire u, is still doing press up

Wailers always have comprehension problem.

"Dasuki is still writing reports at the time of filling the news"

“As I am talking to you, Dasuki is still writing his statement."

As usual I know you won't know the difference between the two. Shameless being.
Re: Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Make this confessions no go affect some pastors oooo. hmmmmm

this one wey $9.34m for south Africa matter don enter so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.