Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,586 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? (722 Views)

State Of Dilemma. / I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by 9Iwonder: 11:12am On May 29, 2009
Ok so i was happy with my girlfriend until recently. A new girl started in work a couple of months ago, approx 6-8, and i have kinda fallen for her. However this is where my problem is,

The girl from work i get on really really well with since the beginning, we are both only working to keep going this job is merely a stop gap not a career. This girl is confusing however because she seems to me to be the flirty type but then we'd never be out together as we live in different areas. Her behaviour i think is most confusing, in work we are always together and we chat about everything. She got my number from a coworker but wil only text me after i text her. She has tried to assess my thoughts of her when i avoided she decided that she 'didnt care anyway' but then said she thinks 'im cool but in denial of her being great'. She has also confessed to dreaming about me but wouldnt say in what way. Then in work she would tell me when she thinks another guy is hot and will constantly ask me who i find attractive or what i think is attractive in a girl. She also throws alot of compliments to me about my body etc. and came to my defence on occassion. In the office things have been a bit more playful recently aswell, it was hard to explain how her name and some hearts got on my arm, she also believes that she could have me if she actually wanted to. Is this just her nature and how she generally is or does she actually like me? I have a serious crush on her,

So this is my problem i believe its probably best to break up with my girlfriend? but would should i do with this girl from work?? Is she interested?? I have a serious problem here and im actually completetly lost undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by 9star(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2009
na wa for guys.
u have a girlfriend so wats d nid for all dis blabbing abt anoda chic.
go find ur rythm and decide wat u want for urself.
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by dae(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2009
9star:

na wa for guys.
u have a girlfriend so wats d nid for all dis blabbing abt anoda chic.[/b]go find ur rythm and decide wat u want for urself.
[b]Gbam
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by sistawoman: 2:32pm On May 29, 2009
She is a flirt. And there is nothing wrong with that. Most women that are flirts, me include, mostly flirt with the guys that have gf because we know that yall are safe. We know that our flirting wont go beyond that.

Dont dump the gf for this new girl, because I think that once you become available she will stop flirting.
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 29, 2009
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by follypimpi(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2009
A Simple Flirt from a Co-worker and u seems to wanna Dump you GF ?
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by Secretz(f): 3:06pm On May 29, 2009
chaircover:

. . . . . did anyone notice that 90% of the thread was all about this other girl and he had no praise whatsoever for his girlfriend?

Even if he doesn't go with this office babe, he is surely on his way out of the relationship

Sistawoman is right though about the flirty thing. My best friends at work are always guys; one even calls me iyawo mi but come on we dont take anything seriously; we are both happily married and its just office banter. Over time many have become firm family friends.

I noticed sha. . . . . he thinks the grass is greener on the other side. Why he is taking her seriously and actually contemplating leaving his gf, I don't know.  undecided
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by tboy1(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2009
You guys r so funny, you cant c a fine girl without wanting to do something 2 her grin grin

P.S
Lust is an inordinate craving for sexual intercourse often to the point of assuming a self-indulgent
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by hariro: 3:16pm On May 29, 2009
Dear,

Pls kindlyreply to my private emailsadrbloveme1@yahoo.fr)

I know you will be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor
met before.Well, let me start by first introducing myself to you.My name is
Rita Benson, the only daughter to George Benson.My father was assassinated on his way to his office and since the sudden assassination of my beloved father I
have been leaving in terrible fear, couple with the political crisis here in my
country cote d'ivore.I am planing to travel out of the country, that is why
I have decided to contact you to help me contact the bank for the transfer of
the money my father deposited the sum of $6.5 million US dollar in a bank
here before his sudden assassination.I will give you more informations as soon
as you guarranttee me that you will treat me honestly during the investment of
this money in your country.
Dear, as you can see this money is my hope of survival and I am entrusting
this money on you with faith and believe that you will treat me in good faith
during my stay in your country.I will like you to also assure me that you
will honestly manage this money for me in the business which the money will be
invested, as soon as you give me this guranttee I will then give you all the
neccessary details concerning this money which will enable you contact the bank
on my behalf.I shall send you the document the bank issue to my late father when
he made the deposit in the bank and my picture for you to see me and I will
also like you to send me your picture for more trust and confidence.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely.

Rita Benson
N.B:Pls kindlyreply to my private email(rbloveme1@yahoo.fr)
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 29, 2009
Re: I Have A Dilemma And I Need Some Guidance? by Busybody2(f): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2009
hariro:

Dear,

Pls kindlyreply to my private emailsadrbloveme1@yahoo.fr)

I know you will be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor
met before.Well, let me start by first introducing myself to you.My name is
Rita Benson, the only daughter to George Benson.My father was assassinated on his way to his office and since the sudden assassination of my beloved father I
have been leaving in terrible fear, couple with the political crisis here in my
country cote d'ivore.I am planing to travel out of the country, that is why
I have decided to contact you to help me contact the bank for the transfer of
the money my father deposited the sum of $6.5 million US dollar in a bank
here before his sudden assassination.I will give you more informations as soon
as you guarranttee me that you will treat me honestly during the investment of
this money in your country.
Dear, as you can see this money is my hope of survival and I am entrusting
this money on you with faith and believe that you will treat me in good faith
during my stay in your country.I will like you to also assure me that you
will honestly manage this money for me in the business which the money will be
invested, as soon as you give me this guranttee I will then give you all the
neccessary details concerning this money which will enable you contact the bank
on my behalf.I shall send you the document the bank issue to my late father when
he made the deposit in the bank and my picture for you to see me and I will
also like you to send me your picture for more trust and confidence.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely.

Rita Benson
N.B:Pls kindlyreply to my private email(rbloveme1@yahoo.fr)

George Benson ko, Ben Johnson ni, oloshious fellow, did you miss road enter this Naija forum, abi you think say na mugu dey hia, if you no careful sef, they will collect the little kobo that you have left, anu mpam grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Would You Prefer To Go For Dating And Possibly Marriage? / Please Advise Me! / Stop That Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.