Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? (32055 Views)

Interesting Reasons To Still Buy A Tablet / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices / Seven Things To Consider Before Buying A Tablet . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Idydarling(f): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2015
MaysFinest:
all dz uniuyo beeshiiz sha.. Always wanting to feel among
what's wrong with this one?
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Lothbrok(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2015
PhonePlanet:
From that link also
""Phones are the better messaging devices, so if you're going to be sending a lot of texts, constantly checking your email or spending hours on instant messaging services then you'll want to lean towards a smartphone. Tablets are able to manage emails as well as run some instant messaging services, but phones win out overall here.""
You see why I was talking bout people whatsapping with a tab in public?
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by PhonePlanet(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2015
tasceige:
Lmoa..
*lmao not lmoa
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by tasceige(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2015
PhonePlanet:

*lmao not lmoa
Oh thanks... Effect of typing and walking
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by tammie24: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
greenhulk:

Wrong .Because a devices uses a sim card doesn't make it a phone. An iPad uses sim card but it'd not a phone, and that is why apple never included the GSM radio in their iPads, because they know people like u will mistake it for a phone .The sim card is strictly for internet . Even Samsung has stopped putting GSM radio in their tablets, and u can never find GSM radio on surface pro or Nokia lumia 2520 tablets. They all have sim cards but u can't make calls with them .U can't make calls with the nexus 9 or any other nexus tablets.

It is all these chinese phone makers that put gsm radio in their tablets just to attract customers . But what do u expect, these Chinese companies are ready to include any feature in their gadgets as gimmicks. They can add TV and even a cigarette lighter to their tablets.
Thank you jare
Exact words I would have used if I made front page
Your head dey there
You dey play with Chinese people
They don't care if you look like a fool using their products it's all about the money to them.
They for carry flat screen tv hang for neck na
Yeye pipu undecided
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Vecto(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
tasceige:
Just like this
Thats madness. grin
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by cyberwaver(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
PhonePlanet:
Good day guys. There is something now that is very common among us here in Nigeria now, which is the fact that people carry a 7-Inch device or bigger about as a mobile phone. One example of such devices which seem to be most popular amongst users is the Tecno Droipad, and while this seem inappropriate, it also seems to be what most Average Nigerians have settled for.

I don't understand what reasons are responsible for this act and would love to if someone could explain to me, but yet I'm 100% convinced already that there is not explanation for such.

Its Just so so akward for people to call a 7-inch device "My Phone" or "phone" self, using it to make calls by placing the full 7-inch on their face, and collecting people number with it, or even using whatsapp with it especially in public places like a bus! cos 7-inch device is obviously a tablet!! And tablets where built to serve a different purpose from Phones.

I just felt like letting this out of my mind. Please if you are among them, save money and buy a phone! Even if na touch lite. And keep your tab at home. Or use it in private for other stuffs, not as a regular phone. Its not proper.
Do you always wonder why Nigerians like big screen android phones and you have been wondering why? There is a new article that said more about it. Follow the link to read ==> http://addednew.com/why-most-nigerians-prefer-big-screen-android-phones/
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idydarling:

what's wrong with this one?
when beeshiiz start forming baddo, it becomes a problem to d Aluta community! P.S: what level re u in now? I'm guessing 200L *sips orijin*
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Idydarling(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2015
MaysFinest:
when beeshiiz start forming baddo, it becomes a problem to d Aluta community! P.S: what level re u in now? I'm guessing 200L *sips orijin*
cos u can't get me?
at least am in skul and u know it, not forming to be a graduate when I was expelled.
o boy, continue in u ur jobless life. sad fool
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by danton(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2015
None of my business
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by chimiist22: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
The official name for devices like these are Phablets. The manufacturers obviously built them with the ability to make and receive calls so why make it seem like its the user that opted to turn his phablet to a phone?
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
chimiist22:
The official name for devices like these are Phablets. The manufacturers obviously built them with the ability to make and receive calls so why make it seem like its the user that opted to turn his phablet to a phone?

A 10 inch tablet is not a phablet
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Idydarling:

cos u can't get me?
at least am in skul and u know it, not forming to be a graduate when I was expelled.
o boy, continue in u ur jobless life. sad fool
lol. Hilarious! The thought of u nd ur pimples face just makes me wanna puke
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Idydarling(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
MaysFinest:
lol. Hilarious! The thought of u nd ur pimples face just makes me wanna puke
ur sad life, ur business
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Idydarling:

ur sad life, ur business
it becomes my business wen beeshiiz like u use photoshop, camera360 nd pancake to hide their massive pimples. Like wtf!? Can't u beeshiiz jez be original for once? P.S: what's with u nd d 'sad' word?
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by PhonePlanet(m): 2:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Idydarling:

ur sad life, ur business
MaysFinest:
it becomes my business wen beeshiiz like u use photoshop, camera360 nd pancake to hide their massive pimples. Like wtf!? Can't u beeshiiz jez be original for once? P.S: what's with u nd d 'sad' word?

Hello? I see both of you have decided to use my tread to settle your relationship issue... Please there is a section on NL called "romance" cos this section is "PHONE"
........and that's of course unless your issue started from one of you using a tablet as a phone...
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Idydarling(f): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2015
MaysFinest:
cos you're sad na.... and then I noticed u check my dp everyday, carry on oga.
like I said... ur sad life, ur business
Re: What Do You Think About People Who Use A 'tablet' As A Phone? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Idydarling:

cos you're sad na.... and then I noticed u check my dp everyday, carry on oga.
like I said... ur sad life, ur business
*ignores d wench like she doesn't exist*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device / 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / Mtn 50mb And 25mb Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.