Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (73913 Views)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by OnankpaBa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Segadem(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmn
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Gruvychuky(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hear u. good for u
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by teepsee(f): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
touch not my anointed , those that mean the anointed can touch or do any how

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ROCKJ1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Most pastors have very bad marriages. They hold hands and snap pictures for the public and you don't know their home is burning. They preach about how to have a good marriage and they don't apply it. God Pls help us.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by babyfaceafrica: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmm...isookay
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by JohnsonEmma(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Inspiring words from her.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by kennyjodeci(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
You like gonguaso, baby I'm very 9ice
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Sholonzo: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
The separation between Pastor Oyakhilome and his wife is unfortunate. Though I do not judge them but it is an embarrassment to the Church of God. Can anyone tell me how many children they have?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by 20bc(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
kellsblingsz:
d husband was busy fucking sinach and gave less attention to his wife.. d son of man has made u free my sister...
were you, did you video them or did they confess to you... 2yrs for kirikiri nor be joke oh
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by buoye1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Everyone trying to prove a point
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by yusuf99(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Great Anita U R indeed a great woman for not allowing yourself to be in this mess

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by texazzpete(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Queennikky:
She is making noise

Always suprising how you women are quick to take the side of the accused abusers against your own sex.

I remember when Frank Edoho's ex-wife came out to say that she has been battered and beaten for years. 90% of the comments attacking her came from women.

It is a strange thing, to lust after another woman's husband so much that you tend to demonize the woman.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by oglalasioux(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
God bless this woman. This write up is what everyone in pain needs.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Buhari1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Haba woman of God.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmm.... undecided she never really goes into details about what chris oyakilome did to her...

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
No "man" can take the place of GOD...that line says it all... cry

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by irondome: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Living4christ:
Hell direct that is where she will go if she don't change, quote me i will explain. And her husband too

Hypocrite!!!!. Who made you the judge over her life? You would probably land faster in hell than her.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by oluwazino(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is 9ja for you....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

You look more like a Nigeria tongue tongue
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Demainman1: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Offer 7 is this weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Omolite(f): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
I dnt blame her 4 divorcing her husband bcus d bible did gve infidelity as d only ground 4 divorce. But at least as a role model she should have been able to stick to her marriage nd make it work.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by pillarmaria(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
looseweight:
Ok
you did not tell us that you are loiseweight today, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by armadeo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by eromzee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
kellsblingsz:
d husband was busy fucking sinach and gave less attention to his wife.. d son of man has made u free my sister...
sha NA waiting happened b dat? Abeg make person give me d real gist abeg tanks.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Deygie(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thank God for your life grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by francisbarrack(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pls wu is anita lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is she d firat lady?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by steve308(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
its obvious she has pass through a lot, this is a lesson to most of our gals out there that all that glitter is not GOLD and money is not the root of happiness

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by beyoncausme: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
welll..i hope others have learnt orr are learning from her experience..

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by grandlexuz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
eromzee:
sha NA waiting happened b dat? Abeg make person give me d real gist abeg tanks.

Bros there is a google link at the top of every nairaland page

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by free2ryhme: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Queennikky:
She is making noise

for speaking the truth which hypocrites like you would never admit

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ManTiger(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow...

I see a lot of things in this write ups.

That you're a man of God sometimes doesn't make you perfect.

That's a summary.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by JKA5VE: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Let her thank God....she has her reason(s).................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.