Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (73956 Views)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
The Bible says, In the end time, the love of many shall become cold.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Pecca: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
The lamentations of a lonely divorcee. The P.unnani go don cold well well.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ojmetrix(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
thank God wella nahim do am for u oh
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Diovinci: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
ThIS Anita you need to change your ways
I don't care about ur reason just go back home no matter how Bad it is,its still safer
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by derecho(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
IndianaJay:

Wonderful Lord.

So a man will physically and emotionally abuse your daughter and you will tell her to stay because of marriage??

Ok....I'll just assume you are not old enough to understand the connection between life, relationships, mutual respect love, understanding, care with marriage and responsible adult behaviou

Peace. cool cool
i usually wont like to reply but you just removed every iota of doubt i had about your stance.
What you typed above is 'grammar' and gave you away as either a kid or one who does not understand Biblical stance about marriage.
Remember,marriage is not for babies.tnx

BTW,this is christian marriage we are talking about not some phantom narrative in Nairaland's Romance Section.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Abylyty(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
kellsblingsz:
d husband was busy fucking sinach and gave less attention to his wife.. d son of man has made u free my sister...

Because of you ehnn, I support d media bill.
U need 2 small years in kirikiri make you get brain
angry angry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
meshack15:
shut your mouth girl and don't invoke Gods judjement upon your yourself ok
Sir that man is accursed. So i dont know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mobuzy:

Yes, I have.

Like and share this comment, then i will continue.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Gaidenk:

David killed the person who killed Saul because even when Saul was falled David called him Gods Anointed. Be careful what you say,or u end being the accursed

grin Cant believe someone is defending the undefendable...my friend take several fvcking sits.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Toks2008(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Queennikky:
She is making noise
Serious noise my sister.

If anyone sees this lady please tell her to get the divorce done fast and move on..the world has no place for confused and disillusioned people.

Except there is something else she is keeping from the world...so far she has no case so make she park one side abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Balkan(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
fexyrich:
Stop spewing trash,if you don't have what to say please go back into your nutshell and hide yourself..And who told you Rev Chris was d one who divorced his wife..She was the one who decided to leave her marriage for reasons best known to her..Pastor chris has said he would never for one day support divorce.And he has never asked his wife to abandon her marriage..And for your information pastor chris still wears his wedding ring till dat proving to you that he is against divorce.So before you talk think!!
you are a deluded soul. Keep worshipping your pastor instead of God.

I can imaging what this woman has seen to ask for divorce if actually she initiated it. No man treats his wife well and the wife would want to leave the marriage.

The randy pastor must have pushed her to do so. Your sense has been taken away from you.

You are just one of those fools that worship their pastor instead of God.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Toks2008(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
IndianaJay:

Wonderful Lord.

S[b]o a man will physically and emotionally abuse your daughter and you will tell her to stay because of marriage??
[/b]
Ok....I'll just assume you are not old enough to understand the connection between life, relationships, mutual respect love, understanding, care with marriage and responsible adult behaviour.

So i'll just leave you to stew in your own ignorance.

Peace. cool cool

See my sister i understand you but in the case of Anita,she is totally confused..i have followed the story very well and as i wrote, except there is something she is stil keeping from the world,she is only making herself a subject of ridicule.

Lets assume for one sec that pastor Chris sleeps with a female member please tell me if that is enough for her to start all these melodramatic nonsense? Is she the first pastor's wife to face such situation?

Just watch her and quote me, she may stall this seperation for years without concluding the divorce.

My advice to pastor chris is to understand the type of wife he has..as sweet as she is, she is very pessimistic and negative and even if she has 10reasons to reconcile, she will look for reason to leave. Only with serious effort can pastor chris melt her heart cos if he leaves her like this,she will just make a mess of herself.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by shaqhead: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
20bc:
God pulled you out, were you waiting for buhari to do it.....End time anita
Hhaahaha lwkmd... guy u made my day wt ds? No b only buhari na shekau! Free d woman joor
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:

grin Cant believe someone is defending the undefendable...my friend take several fvcking sits.
K
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Balkan(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
pioneer195:
i pity some people because they are bringing causes upon there heads without even knowing. Remember: touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. It doesnt matter what has transpired between her and pst chris, it doesnt change the fact that they still carry the oil of God upon there head. Eli the priest and his children in the bible disobeyed God and where meant to die but hannah, the barren woman still came to shiloh to cry and eli saw her and gave her a word and according to the word of the priest hannah gave birth to samuel. So you can see that it doesnt matter what you do as long as you still have the oil of God upon your head you are still functional. There are still many like that in the bible e.g samson, solomon etc´. Go and read your bible you will see more. And an advice to people who dont fear and revere God. God doesnt joke with his servants and when you say thing against them you are also saying it to God and there is a punishment for that, so watch your mouths. And for my friend who said they are both going to hell, well go and read your bible very well, as long as they dont remarry and remain single and obedient to God, they will definitely go to heaven. So dont say what you dont know. And you might not understand until you become a global man of God like pastor chris and anita, taking souls from the kingdom of hell to heaven on a daily basis, then you will know if you will be didturbeb by little demons or demons and devils with greater rankings even lucifer himself.
Thankyou.
anointed my foot. Who anointed the randy wayo pastor. You are a sheep. Have you sowed your seed to him this month? grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Balkan:

I can imaging what this woman has seen to ask for divorce if actually she initiated it. No man treats his wife well and the wife would want to leave the marriage.

The randy pastor must have pushed her to do so. Your sense has been taken away from you.

My broda chere.

People are complex and it may surprise you that im supporting pastor Chris on this matter.

I dont want to go into funny details but i can tell you that if you ask Anita to state to the world exactly why she filed for divorce,you will be surprised that she will make no sense to the real world.

If you observe ladies born within febuary 21 and march 21 and i stand challenged by any lady born within this period to come out and call me a liar.

This set of ladies are too emotional for this real world and very very weired. As innocent and sweet that they are and i mean trust me, they are 100% sweet and great lovers BUT THEY HAVE A BIG PROBLEM....Most of them can break up their affairs over issues wey no make real sense and once they break up their affair,they hardly ever reconcile and they will continue to believe there is no way out except the lady really really force herself to reconcile.

When any lady ask me why i broke up with my ex of over 11years and i ask her to let it go and she insists,i always want to give such her number so that she can ask her directly at least to hear from her directly....this is because i know sey she no go make sense.

Tell a lady within this birth period to gerraway and you are in soup..tell them "shut up" and you will have lots of apology to make..so what does this tell you?

Yes pastor chris must have done somthing wrong but i insinst it is not enough for all this melodrama and unwarranted negative publicity.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
White corler church pastors divorcing. For God sake, what are they preaching to their congregation??

End times!!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by kosokoadeyemi: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
We don hear u.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
frank442:

Do u have mother,wife,sister or daughter. So you want her to loose completely, she lives in London with her daughter while the husband base in Nigeria, what stop them from living together like one family

Chris knows what he is upto
There is no perfect human being

Bro, Anita is a very foolish woman. She circled herself with some bad friends who were envious of her marraige with Pastor Chris. Most of the women she was very close to in the London Branch of their church were Divorcees and Single Middle Age women. They were the ones cooking up stories about Pasor Chris sleeping around and the possiblity of Chris having an affair with Snach which were all unfounded! She bought the whole thing and started being aggressive and causing drama out of it. Women are known to listen to their fellow women without having to think very carefully about the consequences and the reality that they could be envious of your good life in comparism to their low-life
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Arielle: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shut the heck up you sanctimonious prig! What do you know about anything?
What is rubbish about what she wrote? Pray tell, oh wise and all-knowing one.

MCRUEMUS:
you as a pastor comin out to write rubbish on public domain, tell me what you are trying to pass out to the youth. that they should embrace divorce or what? are u aware that your action has affected millions of young couple. did your bible teach you to divorce after marriage? i wonder what you have been teaching your congregation. nonsense
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by bitingcool: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Zico5:
Many of us usually judge without knowing what is going on behind the window. Women naturally have the ability to bear to the maximum level especially when in love. As a married man, I at times pity my wife cos my own sister may not even bear what she sometimes sacrifice for me. Women build, mold and nurture home when they mean business. That is why I don't judge or blame when it comes to marital issue cos what a grown up person sees when sitting, a kid cannot when standing. U get ur decision to make and God knows it all. Prosperous new year ma

Very matured opinion. Thanks.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fotadmowmend(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mobuzy:

This write up shows an unsubmissive wife..?
Really...
or is it comprehension problem?
I thk every1 is entitled to his/her own opinion on any matter . While reading any write up please try to use your right sense and ask yourself what would make you write such a thing if it were u ....
Bro I m not sorry to say that you need to retune your common sense ( anyway it isn't common).......
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Rawzy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Heaven is really crying for the downfall of our churches this day
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fexyrich(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
I feel sory for your soul cos you are heaping up curses on your self..I don't want to associate with a man who is already cursed by God..Just get outand stop quoting m.How dare you critisize and judge a man of God!! I really feel sorry for you..You have no right to judge another man not to talk of Gods servant.Who made you an authority?? U better wash the specs in your eyes before trying to remove frm someone else..Except you repent from this attitude of critisizing men of God just because God gave u a mouth and an opportunity to be alive today, U are already on ur path for destruction.
Balkan:

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Christmasdon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
She ain't looking happi.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by PencilBox: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shez jst tryna show her frustration of not being with her man 4 a while. Bt shez tryna do it with 'pride' so dat we or her hubby won't think she can't cope without her man.

Moral Lesson: every woMAN needs a man.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ikukuhero: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
kellsblingsz:
d husband was busy fucking sinach and gave less attention to his wife.. d son of man has made u free my sister...
Hmmm .. are u sure about what you wrote? Any convincing evidence to support your statement? Don't incur natures wrath upon yourself. You should have just not written what you wrote above. Anyway, your life, your business.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by lexyclasy: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
contactmorak:
Estranged wife of popular Lagos Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome, Anita, yesterday December 2nd, took to her blog to thank God for pulling her out of mess and making her lead a life now free from abuse. Anita and Chris Oyakhilome have been separated since last year. What she wrote below ...

[b] "December is the last month of the year I start every month thankful and for this month of December I am eternally grateful. I am worthy of love, to give and receive. I have value and self-respect, no one has the ability to oppress, suppress or depress me. I am enough and complete in God. My today is better than yesterday.

I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse. No one can take the place of God; he is sovereign and reigns forever. Man is mortal and his days on earth are numbered. When the end comes, it is a glorious thing to return to our maker, to dwell in His holiness and truth. The end of the year brings a rebirth of another year. The death of something can be the rebirth of another thing. All is not lost. Whatever happens in your life, no matter how distressing things might seem. When darkness appears endless, watch out for that tiny spark of light, when you can muster up the courage to thank God for closed doors. In the process of counting your blessings, you find joy!".
[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/must-read-anita-oyakhilome-shades-ex.html
madam in as much as you are thanking God also note that as a pastor you people suppose to show the followers good example....the same bible i read tells me it is only through "Death and Adultery" that one can be separated from what God has join together.....but the ego's in two of you did not allow one to let go no body is perfect no husband or wife can tell you they don't have misunderstanding in their marriage....the ability to settle and forge ahead makes a union a celebrated one......i doubt what you people are preaching to others....my observation not judgmental so readers take note
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Btruth: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
I honestly wish you all the best Pastor Anita. Since you've decides to move on, so be it, and be happy.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by wirinet(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
lawanson44:

Ok. But i hope you have handed over the church documents and papers of Christ Embassy London branch back to Chris Oyakhilome who remains the rightful owner? undecided

In the UK, people do not own churches? It is not seen as a business enterprise with a CEO like it is done in Nigeria. It is a charitable organization, with a board of trustees, and if Chris Oyakhilome is not a member of the board of trustees, then he has no business with therunning of the church
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by IndianaJay: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
derecho:

i usually wont like to reply but you just removed every iota of doubt i had about your stance.
What you typed above is 'grammar' and gave you away as either a kid or one who does not understand Biblical stance about marriage.
Remember,marriage is not for babies.tnx

BTW,this is christian marriage we are talking about not some phantom narrative in Nairaland's Romance Section.

The problem with people like you is that you may have a log of wood in your eye but will chase another individual with a chip in theirs.

I am not a kid, I chose to DESCEND to your level so that you would have no doubt in your mind of my exact opinion on this matter.

I don't need to understand the bible extensively on marriage to recognise "man's inhumanity to man", in my opinion....the true test of a Christian is one who shows love to his fellow man (Like Jesus asked us to).

A married pastor who allegedly sleeps around and is abusive towards his spouse is not what Jesus preached and if the pastor in question is guilty, his wife has every reason to make her own decisions as an adult, after-all it's her life and not yours.

Like it or not....this is the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.