Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (73908 Views)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Gagged: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
All I can deduce is that this woman is really pained and would be glad to have an opportunity to re-unite with her enstranged husband. People that are close to them should please find a way to bring about reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Omolite(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
steve308:
its obvious she has pass through a lot, this is a lesson to most of our gals out there that all that glitter is not GOLD and money is not the root of happiness
Did she tell u dat she married chris bcus he was rich?

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Fidelismaria: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
in davido voice:omo kilo kan mi pelu enemies omo kilo kan mi pelu estrange pastor wife omo kilo kan mi pely end time pastors
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Ups01(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
contactmorak:
Estranged wife of popular Lagos Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome, Anita, yesterday December 2nd, took to her blog to thank God for pulling her out of mess and making her lead a life now free from abuse. Anita and Chris Oyakhilome have been separated since last year. What she wrote below ...

[b] "December is the last month of the year I start every month thankful and for this month of December I am eternally grateful. I am worthy of love, to give and receive. I have value and self-respect, no one has the ability to oppress, suppress or depress me. I am enough and complete in God. My today is better than yesterday.

I have come to a place of wholeness, strength and joy. God pulled me out of mess; I have a happy life free from abuse. No one can take the place of God; he is sovereign and reigns forever. Man is mortal and his days on earth are numbered. When the end comes, it is a glorious thing to return to our maker, to dwell in His holiness and truth. The end of the year brings a rebirth of another year. The death of something can be the rebirth of another thing. All is not lost. Whatever happens in your life, no matter how distressing things might seem. When darkness appears endless, watch out for that tiny spark of light, when you can muster up the courage to thank God for closed doors. In the process of counting your blessings, you find joy!".
[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/must-read-anita-oyakhilome-shades-ex.html

SOUNDS QUITE POETIC
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Igbafen: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Malachi 2:16"For the Lord God of Israel says That He hates divorce , For it covers one's garment with violence , " Says the Lord of hosts. "Therefore take heed to your spirit , That you do not deal treacherously."

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by kellsblingsz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
20bc:
were you, did you video them or did they confess to you... 2yrs for kirikiri nor be joke oh
commot here!! na everytin wey be tru u fit video?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Balkan(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shame on you Pastor Chris. and all your followers who follow you like goat without sense. A man who said he a pastor divorced his wife openly, and you people don't see anything bad in that.

It's a shame. This woman must have gone through he'll in the hands of this jerry curl pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Temysteve(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
yatch360:
Its yr life ,who cares.... Stop forcing yrself into the limelight
she's already a well known to the universe so no need to published dat.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by steve308(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Omolite:
Did she tell u dat she married chris bcus he was rich?
my dear i never said that my point here is that most of our gals will still steak with people like him cos of his wealth and continue suffering in anguish you should know better naa

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by front247: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
kellsblingsz:
d husband was busy fucking sinach and gave less attention to his wife.. d son of man has made u free my sister...
na u know
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by superior494(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
kellsblingsz:
d husband was busy fucking sinach and gave less attention to his wife.. d son of man has made u free my sister...

I pray God to forgive u. Y saying wat u don't know nor have a little knowledge about? U have no right to judge any man

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Temysteve(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
Pastors torn apart by divorce.

I wonder how they'll give Marriage counsel.

Just saying. no disses Intended

CE worldwide has already put an end to marriage councelling since the scenario occurs.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by kellsblingsz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
eromzee:
sha NA waiting happened b dat? Abeg make person give me d real gist abeg tanks.
u neva hear? hmmm d wife talk say eveytime she tell christy make he f**k am, he go tell am say she dey canal minded meanwhile, he takes sinach to every program he goes both home n away and bleeps her mercilessly..hmmm.. maybe na y sinach no marry early cos na her punishment be dat fr fuckin anoda woman husband even afta she Leta marry by chance she no fit get belly..
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by 20bc(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
kellsblingsz:
commot here!! na everytin wey be tru u fit video?
Neither everything when you hear fit be true.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly men are so irresponsible and stu. pid. If a so called Pastor can abuse his wife, maybe a wife beater too, under the disguise of christainity, I wonder what most animals out there in the name of husband will do to their wives. Cursed generation of men. Idio.ts
Anita you have done well, live your life free and happy, serve your God , and God has given you 2 beautiful daughters, leave the abuser alone. Nemesis will catch on with him.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by mjames: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I yet to come to terms with Pastor chris and Anita supposedly marriage crisis,
I'm so shocked to my marrows that i don't know what and who to believe anymore undecided

I can't even fathom what the problem was

My brother I am surprised as you are. What is it that the man of God could not pray out the demon out of his family and put the devil to shame

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by comoestas: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Omolite:
I dnt blame her 4 divorcing her husband bcus d bible did gve infidelity as d only ground 4 divorce. But at least as a role model she should have been able to stick to her marriage nd make it work.

Lol!. Suffer abuse till she dies right?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
I will advice you,

Marriage is all about tolerance, love, patience and understanding. If you left because of your spouse unfaithfulness then who should be there to pray and encourage him to be steadfast? Except there is something you are hiding. But what about Christ's teaching about 70* 70 times?

Look inward and face the reality.

Christians these days aren't patience at all. Read Heb 12.1

Our race is a race of patience.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by KLand(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
It`s my prayer that pastor Anita reconciles with pastor Chris. That's the will of God for them. Anything short of this is satan working in between•

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
nnafather:
Feminism has caught up on you. Note: no dickk for you again. If you buy dildoo...that's adultery. See her face like Anita.

You lack reasoning.
Love Machine use for a divorced woman is not adultery, She can buy as many men as possible to satisfy her needs, you excluded.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by dezisellng: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oya hanlele! Go and don't come back
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Queennikky:
She is making noise

I dont usually attack women, but people like you are those that get beaten to death by their husband.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Cholls(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Demainman1:
Offer 7 is this weekend.
my brother offer 7 ko, pastor chris birthday ni.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by tonychristopher: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
A runaway nun always talk I'll of the monastery
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by sleekviews: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is an eye opener for those of you who do not know or believe that all of them are fake. I mean all of them.
Chris Oyakhilome while he was in Edo state University and starting his Believers Love World took my cousin's girlfriend and matched with his friend. God love all of u and all the money u waste on these people in the name of Tithe. Has anyone read the book: "The Richest Man in Babylon" . Wake up and stop making some idiots rich men!!!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by MathsChic(f): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
texazzpete:

Always suprising how you women are quick to take the side of the accused abusers against your own sex.

I remember when Frank Edoho's ex-wife came out to say that she has been battered and beaten for years. 90% of the comments attacking her came from women.

It is a strange thing, to lust after another woman's husband so much that you tend to demonize the woman.
Good point. They do that for fear of being feminist sympathizers and that's actually very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Fearcom(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
It Is Well
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by IndianaJay: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good one Anita!!!

Congratulations on 1 year of being delivered from bondage, oppression, low self esteem and abuse.

We appreciate your strength and hope that other men/women living with abusive spouses or even dating abusive men/women....learn from you.

The Lord is your strength.

smiley smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by kellsblingsz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
superior494:

I pray God to forgive u. Y saying wat u don't know nor have a little knowledge about? U have no right to judge any man
u tel u say i hv no rite to judge anyman abi u no d read ur Bible?? Leviticus 19:15 proverbs 31:9
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by MCRUEMUS: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
you as a pastor comin out to write rubbish on public domain, tell me what you are trying to pass out to the youth. that they should embrace divorce or what? are u aware that your action has affected millions of young couple. did your bible teach you to divorce after marriage? i wonder what you have been teaching your congregation. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by kellsblingsz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
20bc:
Neither everything when you hear fit be true.
i manage d ones wey be like the truth fr all indications
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ODUBEZE: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
so how did she take swipe @ her husband? mtcheeeeeew!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.