Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra (3811 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / 10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by unclejb2(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:

Face the topic and issues under discussion and stop being childish, you do not have better command on insults than the rest of us on this platform. Cheers!
its gross madness to label peaceful protesters the way u did. Pro Biafra protests have been withnessed in over 22 countries and u come here and write whatever nonsense that comes to ur head. Face the bitter truth, Nigeria is fast dying.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
unclejb2:
its gross madness to label peaceful protesters the way u did. Pro Biafra protests have been withnessed in over 22 countries and u come here and write whatever nonsense that comes to ur head. Face the bitter truth, Nigeria is fast dying.

What is "Peaceful" about demanding for the dismantling of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? When Nnamdi Kanu was on Radio beating war drums, and spewing nonsense was it when it was "Peaceful"?

Tell them to stop while it is time. It will be sad to start hearing "Human Rights" nonsense when the bodies start piling up.

Make haste while you still have the time.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by zendy: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Only one type of person agitates for Biafra.

"someone who doesn't have slave mentality"

OP, you said that some people are agitating for Biafra? This is quite good because Ibcan tell you that nobody agitated for Nigeria. Lugard just came from Britain to bastardise us all with that name. So I have to say that Biafra is much better to have had agitators.

Definition of a Nigerian:

A Nigerian is a native West African who is a self confessed slave of the British imperialist known as Lord Frederick Lugard and his colonial machination called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by unclejb2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:

What is "Peaceful" about demanding for the dismantling of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? When Nnamdi Kanu was on Radio beating war drums, and spewing nonsense was it when it was "Peaceful"?

Tell them to stop while it is time. It will be sad to start hearing "Human Rights" nonsense when the bodies start piling up.

Make haste while you still have the time.
yes we see how the bodies of Nigerian soldiers are piling up with the relentless effort of Boko Haram, yet the rubbish president is busy gallivanting round the globe while the country is fast dying. Biafrans have not gone violent yet, when they do, more bodies of soldiers will litter the streets.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by wheredemdey: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
LadyExcellency:
Another deceived Easterner,

It is unjust to beat a child and also force the child not to cry

You don't put gifted child in a class full of dumb students to begin with as it will impede on the development of the child.

You are still ignorant of the meaning of unequality let alone justice. Ever had of the 3Rs

As Godswill Akpabio will like to put it, if the war has actually ended, why is there no plan to implement the Rehabilitation and Reconstruction in the region where the war was actually fought and facilities / infrastructures bombed to stone age. On a second look, the reconstruction and rehabilitation started and were focused in the North and Western Regions of Nigeria.

There is a grand plan to suffocate the people of Eastern Nigeria and continue the devastation through skewed policy implementations by falsifying Census figures to favour the victors of the civil war, negligence to providing minimal life sustaining infrastructures that will spur growth and development that would help to stop these uncontrollable mass movement of the Igbo youths to other regions where these amenities are readily available.

Today, the North is killing the Igbos after the Igbos have surrendered to one Nigeria while the West is threatening fire and brimstone preparing its people to unleash genocide on the Igbos in the South West unless they surrender their wealth and liberties to the Yorubas and forgo their political rights as enshrined in the constitution of One Nigeria.

Bros, the Igbos need breathing space, equal right and justice after surrendering to One Nigeria but alas what we are seeing is more hostilities, threats and call for genocide of our people

Even the sharing and allocation of political offices in present Government and the ruling Party is a testament that the war has not ended

Master piece....God bless u for this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by carnegiefan: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
No true Igbo (I mean any Igbo with undiluted blood) will write the nonsense by this OP. Quote me anywhere.
A true Igbo has FREEDOM encoded in his genes by God himself.
Even among Igbo slaves sold during slave era, the enslavers testified to that.
I repeat, the only "Igbo" who cannot understand the Biafra agitation has "foreign genes".
It is probably time for the OP to conduct a proper DNA test, or have the honesty to stop calling himself Igbo in Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
unclejb2:
yes we see how the bodies of Nigerian soldiers are piling up with the relentless effort of Boko Haram, yet the rubbish president is busy gallivanting round the globe while the country is fast dying. Biafrans have not gone violent yet, when they do, more bodies of soldiers will litter the streets.

President Buhari is doing the Job he was elected to do. If you feel you can do better, put your name on the ballot. Until then, concentrate on how to improve your life.

Today Buhari has gone to South Africa to meet the Chinese President on China's investment in on the 1402 km coastal railway project that will run from Lagos to Calabar. And also to renegotiate a more favourable deal for Nigeria on the $8.3bn Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernization project.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
carnegiefan:
No true Igbo (I mean any Igbo with undiluted blood) will write the nonsense by this OP. Quote me anywhere.
A true Igbo has FREEDOM encoded in his genes by God himself.
Even among Igbo slaves sold during slave era, the enslavers testified to that.
I repeat, the only "Igbo" who cannot understand the Biafra agitation has "foreign genes".
It is probably time for the OP to conduct a proper DNA test, or have the honesty to stop calling himself Igbo in Nairaland.

So am now a Lebanese, abi? Ok, Continue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by bettercreature(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
murano2:
Every right thinking person knows that Biafra agitation is legal and timely too, truth be told. Buhari acted as a catalyst to it by ordering for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu.If he wants it to stop , let him do the right thing.
Do you expect him to keep watching Nnamdi Kanu while he keeps spreading hate messages,do you know the implication of spreading false messages at long run?
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by carnegiefan: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:

So am now a Lebanese, abi? Ok, Continue grin grin grin grin grin

Please be honest with yourself for once.
Where is your FATHER from?
Answer honestly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
zendy:
Only one type of person agitates for Biafra.

"someone who doesn't have slave mentality"

OP, you said that some people are agitating for Biafra? This is quite good because Ibcan tell you that nobody agitated for Nigeria. Lugard just came from Britain to bastardise us all with that name. So I have to say that Biafra is much better to have had agitators.

Definition of a Nigerian:

A Nigerian is a native West African who is a self confessed slave of the British imperialist known as Lord Frederick Lugard and his colonial machination called Nigeria.
[/s]

All I see you do is drop those punchline they handed out to you. Your unpatrotic dispositions make no meaning. If you deny your Nigerian identity, who say you will not deny a Biafran identity ones you see another shinny promise of El Dorado.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by Teryfik(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time Reasons

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
carnegiefan:

Please be honest with yourself for once.
Where is your FATHER from?
Answer honestly.

Irrelevant question. But, here is a deal - If I completely prove to you "na abu" a complete "nwa-afo", will you stop agitating for Biafra?
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
Do you expect him to keep watching Nnamdi Kanu while he keeps spreading hate messages,do you know the implication of spreading false messages at long run?

The guy have no clue what they are into. All this noise is for Bail application alone. We have not even started Trial, etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
The Haters are here. Why did it take that long? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since reasons have failed these agitators - Character Assassination on the rescue. This is that part I love most. Let me sit back and enjoy it. Vent on grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by zendy: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

All I see you do is drop those punchline they handed out to you. Your unpatrotic dispositions make no meaning. If you deny your Nigerian identity, who say you will not deny a Biafran identity ones you see another shinny promise of El Dorado.

The difference is that the Biafran identity is one I willinly chose for myself. The Nigerian identity is the one that was foisted on you and I. The only difference is that while you chose the slave identity if your white colonial masters, I rejected it. Nigeria isn't my country, it is a form of slavery I was born into.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
zendy:
The difference is that the Biafran identity is one I willinly chose for myself. The Nigerian identity is the one that was foisted on you and I. The only difference is that while you chose the slave identity if your white colonial masters, I rejected it. Nigeria isn't my country, it is a form of slavery I was born into.

In life chosen what country and family you are born into is not your choice to make. But spending the rest of your life to re-write your birth place and endangering the lives of those around you in your quest is nothing but a wasted lifetime.

You are born a Nigerian, the best you can do is Improve your Life, Family, Community and Society. Spreading Hate and Anarchy will not do you any good.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Themonster:
posted using fraudulent data

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
SegunAdewole:

I am yoruba, just FFK, Kemi and Aribisala i know Biafra is right.

Lies, lies upon lies.

You are not Yoruba.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by meccuno: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:

President Buhari is doing the Job he was elected to do. If you feel you can do better, put your name on the ballot. Until then, concentrate on how to improve your life.

Today Buhari has gone to South Africa to meet the Chinese President on China's investment in on the 1402 km coastal railway project that will run from Lagos to Calabar. And also to renegotiate a more favourable deal for Nigeria on the $8.3bn Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernization project.
lagos to calabar, lagos to kano.........hmmmmm.....one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by zendy: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
egift:

In life chosen what country and family you are born into is not your choice to make. But spending the rest of your life to re-write your birth place and endangering the lives of those around you in your quest is nothing but a wasted lifetime.

You are born a Nigerian, the best you can do is Improve your Life, Family, Community and Society. Spreading Hate and Anarchy will not do you any good.

Chei!!

"Who am I to go against the almighty Lugard who came from Europe to make me a Nigerian? I am but slave who has no right to think for myself and I must forever go with the country that the White man gave me and answer the name he bestowed on me for I am a black African and too inferior to have any sense of self determination"

Good luck in Nigeria, you are going to need it.

Bye

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by Danvianey(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
You've done foolishly well.
Omo, u even get time to compose nonsense,,,haba! God help us.

I totally don't concur with your childish write-up, ideas etc coz, it's only a fool, an insane being can applaud your makeup. Looking into what you composed is to "CORRECT" you.
How I wish we can talk it better maybe, privately. You can hook me up on whatsapp with this number "08163423011" or on facebook, Melchizede Danvianey
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by egift(m): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2016
[s]
Danvianey:
You've done foolishly well.
Omo, u even get time to compose nonsense,,,haba! God help us.

I totally don't concur with your childish write-up, ideas etc coz, it's only a fool, an insane being can applaud your makeup. Looking into what you composed is to "CORRECT" you.
How I wish we can talk it better maybe, privately. You can hook me up on whatsapp with this number "08163423011" or on facebook, Melchizede Danvianey
[/s]

Take you abusive skull elsewhere.

Whatapp and facebook yourself alone. I have no time for attention seekers this 2016.

When Nigeria is done with Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra by Danvianey(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol....abusive skull you said?
Well, I concur with you...but I tell you one...well I reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival / Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? / Breaking News : Amaechi Urges Army Chief Not To Send Igbo Soldiers To Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.