Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women (709 Views)

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by labamo(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2009
who tell lies most, men or women?
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by dani1luv: 4:28pm On May 30, 2009
Women of course

They lie bout their age
They lie bout their education
They lie bout their lipsrsealed
They lie bout their marital status

etc
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2009
Never known a woman to lie undecided
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by topup: 5:21pm On May 30, 2009
Humans in general, men and women are equal, because there is no 'lie' gene, that is inherited by females that makes them greater liars.

If so, then all women should be compulsive liars.
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by Remii(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2009
ibkaye:

Never known a woman to lie undecided

Gbaam!!!! that is one confirmed lie from a woman, QED. lol grin grin
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by abrahym(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2009
dumb thread
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 30, 2009
You children are still engaged in this never ending debate?
I thought I told you that there is no answer to this question even if you search from now till the end of the world.

Trash.
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by angelgirl1(f): 8:57pm On May 31, 2009
Men usually tell careless lies. Women lie less so than men but they are more calculating with their lies. Men are more likely to get caught in a lie. Women probably mostly never get caught.
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2009
like Chris Rock said:
men lie more often than women while women tell the biggest lie.
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by maray(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ MRbrownJAY

That is so true lol

@ Mary

hello.

Just wanted to say hello to you, dont ask me why lol
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by maray(f): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked? Mr lover man,shabaaa cool
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by Pataki: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
If you can open your mouth to talk, then you qualify as the gender of the greatest liars.
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2009
I guess my default answer would have to be men. Or whatever.
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by patwhizkid(f): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
Men!
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2009
maray:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked? Mr lover man,shabaaa cool

COs me think youuuuuuu sweet ( said with a strong jamaican accent) lol

On a more serious note, just trying to make conversation.
YOu game for chat ?
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by Igwe9(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
it just has to do with individual. cool
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
men lie to get laid (an event that lasts ten to 30 minutes
women lie to get married (an event that s supposed to last a lifetime)

cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by MrLoverMAn(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
oyb:

men lie to get laid (an event that lasts ten to 30 minutes
women lie to get married (an event that s supposed to last a lifetime)

cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed

Very interesting take. I like that.
And guess what its so true
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by whitelexi(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
When u even tell the truth, they will take it that u r lying tongue
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by spikedcylinder: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
whitelexi:

When u even tell the truth, they will take it that u r lying tongue

Ojigbijigbi! grin grin
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by MrLoverMAn(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ojigbijigbi! grin grin

what does that mean ?
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by AmAlone: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
MrLoverMAn:

what does that mean ?

Meant she is slaping her hands on her head one by one laughing!

@ POSTER
YOU!
Re: Who Are The Greatest Lairs, Men Or Women by yme1(f): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2009
both parties do
the rate depends on you as a human being undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice: / Hot Romance: (stupid People)mama Dumps Pickins To Follow Pickin Friend . / Has This Ever Happenerd To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.