Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? (1913 Views)

4 Types Of Guyz You Should Never Think Of Dating / Are Men That Watch Zeeworld Effeminate? / PICS; Guyz That Like Gonking Fat Butt Women,hmmmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
ladies do you think guys that watch telemundos and reality programms are better lovers than guys who dont? i literally can spend a whole day watching telemundos or reality series like keeping up with the kardasians or real houswifes or husband of Hollywood than watch other normal movie, " i think it has make me more romantic and lovely when dealing with ladies. "so guys what do you think of guys that watch telemundos?
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by obiorathesubtle: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided I think they need to get their balls ripped out! Quote me, not 'cut off or out' but "ripped out". Replace those feminine balls with sheep bladder!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I think they need to get their balls ripped out! Quote me, not 'cut off or out' but "ripped out". Replace those feminine balls with sheep bladder!
FUNNY
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by teepsee(f): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
jobless. after all what a woman can do,some men will want to try cry
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
rubbish !!!
. . They re jobless!!

#YolO
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok, that's not very manly or attractive lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
its romantic
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
its romantic

Depends on what each individual finds romantic. I don't find it romantic, more like sissific tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Endtime showscry
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Depends on what each individual finds romantic. I don't find it romantic, more like sissific tongue
so u dnt like telemundos
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by LOUISXIV: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yuck!for any guy dat watches kuwtk.
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
LOUISXIV:
Yuck!for any guy dat watches kuwtk.
i love the family, they makes our mission to be complete.
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
so u dnt like telemundos

I'm a woman, there's room for only one female in the relationship. Can't have my guy acting all metro with pink tastes. I like macho. Grew up around very manly men, including my dad, so I kinda have an ingrained idea of how a man should act.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by mimicious(f): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
What is telemundo
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm a woman, there's room for only one female in the relationship. Can't have my guy acting all metro with pink tastes. I like macho. Grew up around very manly men, including my dad, so I kinda have an ingrained idea of how a man should act.
i hav a feeling ure a tomboy
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
i hav a feeling ure a tomboy

So I should let my man be the bytch just because I'm tomboyish? Nuh uh!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by lilmax(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
MANGINA is the right word
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So I should let my man be the bytch just because I'm tomboyish? Nuh uh!
believe me we telemundo lovers rock, just try one and see the difference
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by joseph1832(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Is that right. Tell me, what do you think of a man who watch Power Rangers?. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by bronzegoddess(f): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ewwwwww. He's gay tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Is that right. Tell me, what do you think of a man who watch Power Rangers?. grin

A little rètarded cheesy

The series was back on tv some time this year & I just couldn't connect to it the way I did when I was younger. The stunts, the plots, the dialogue & everything just seemed a little juvenile. And to think I used to touch myself over it is almost laughable wink grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by joseph1832(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

A little rètarded cheesy

The series was back on tv some time this year & I just couldn't connect to it the way I did when I was younger. The stunts, the plots, the dialogue & everything just seemed a little juvenile. And to think I used to touch myself over it is almost laughable wink grin
You think? Men I still lurvvveeee Power Rangers! I watched all the series, from mighty morphin to Dino Charger. My favorite series is Jungle Fury.

I still can't get enough of it, I mean the transmutation always get to me. [size=45pt]JUNGLE BEAST, SPIRIT UNLEASHED[/size] men I'm I love. LOL.
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

A little rètarded cheesy

I bet U still do. Confess
U Grab a bag of chips when (you think ) everyone is asleep
Then get out Ur secret stash of power rangers
Indulge yourself eh wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
joseph1832:
You think? Men I still lurvvveeee Power Rangers! I watched all the series, from mighty morphin to Dino Charger. My favorite series is Jungle Fury.

I still can't get enough of it, I mean the transmutation always get to me. [size=45pt]JUNGLE BEAST, SPIRIT UNLEASHED[/size] men I'm I love. LOL.

Lol, grow up!
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
joseph1832:
I SWEAR URE FUNNY
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Ewwwwww. He's gay tongue
UR head is not correct
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I bet U still do. Confess
U Grab a bag of chips when (you think ) everyone is asleep
Then get out Ur secret stash of power rangers
Indulge yourself eh wink

Lol no. I have very dark & very psychotic/twisted tastes. I love shows where somebody either gets murdered (scorned), forced to eat disgusting things (fear factor) or frightened (panic button). Those are the kind of shows that get my 100% attention. The rest is a hit or miss.
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
joseph1832:

GUY u too much, i have over 6 different series of power rangers in my cupboard.
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by bronzegoddess(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
UR head is not correct
E sha correct pass ur head...gay man tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol no. I have very dark & very psychotic/twisted tastes. I love shows where somebody either gets murdered (scorned), forced to eat disgusting things (fear factor) or frightened (panic button). Those are the kind of shows that get my 100% attention. The rest is a hit or miss.
then go and watch avatar(cartoon), its lovely.
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:

E sha correct pass ur head...gay man tongue
what makes u think im gay?
Re: What Do You Think Of Guyz That Watch Telemundos And Keeping Up With Kardarsians? by bronzegoddess(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
what makes u think im gay?
obviously tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Thread closed / If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.