Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking (80490 Views)

Han Hyun Min, Korean-Nigerian Model Becomes Pioneer In Korean Fashion Scene / These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness" / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Stuntkid172(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Little Zino is 7 years old and wants to be a model when she’s older. Many photos of her have been shared on social media but these pictures have been met with mixed reactions. Some say she should be encouraged, while others think she’s too young to be taking such poses in revealing clothes.
this kind gal no dey know book cos she no dey read 4 house na to snap pix. Abeg lalastic take this gal back 2 her mother for good home training. Cos if she reach 18yrs na maheeda she go turn to. (sex goddess) ''If u suport me hit like n share''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Just question for her parents!

If she does this kind of model at 7 years, what will she do at 18 n above?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2015
provocative poses at this her young age? let kids be kids... she needs to enjoy her childhood and not start acting like an adult.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by kingthreat(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
When the poor girl gets assaulted by an aroused paedophile, everyone will blame the assaulter, not the silly parents who made her show off her tiny bum at age 8.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by timpaker(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2015
I see nothing wrong with the pix.

Fine geh grin

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Wowzer(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Viewers Mind Set.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by dododawa1: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Her tribe will be like CALABER or IGBO

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by dododawa1: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
dododawa1:
Her tribe will be like CALABER or IGBO

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by codereloader: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Dem fine but my kid sister fine pass dem
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2015
AND WHEN SHE COVERS HRSELF, WOULD SHE NOT BE CALLED A TERRORIST?
I MEAN THESE ARE THE SORT OF OUTING U GUYS ENCOURAGE, SO LET HER GROW TO BE LOVED IN THE WAY SHE'S BEING ENCOURAGED TO.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by joseph1832(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2015
timpaker:
I see nothing wrong with the pix.

Fine geh grin
Really? She's 7 and she's already being exposed to show her sexuality. Later this same parents will start complaining when people like Sen. Yerima and Sanusi Lamido come calling. grin LOL.

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by notmywill: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
End time mother.

She's probably loose

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Citykings(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2015
We are going to give out 1gb data to top 10 commentators on our site every month, you can have enough data to browse the internet. Comment using your name on our posts daily, NO SPAMMING PLEASE. Visit www.kceeabia..com
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Rori(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Hope her parents wld nt come out crying in the near future. They are simply doing the right thing in a wrong way.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy orisirisi

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Bryan812(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2015
You know it's easy to believe the worst about a person just by looking from outside. There is nothing wrong with those pictures . She's a MODEL and her age doesn't matter. It's just Naija mentality ....

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by felalegend: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Music legends like Fela and Michael Jackson have answers to these sort of parents. They should save this girl from being a child at 30

Rori:
Hope her parents wld nt come out crying in the near future. They are simply doing the right thing in a wrong way.

Michael Jackson - "Childhood"

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...

People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood
I've never known...
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by mediachirps(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Bitch at 7?
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by meritamarachi(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2015
How can an adult be encouraging sexuality in such an innocent child??Don't come and complain to us tomorrow because how you make your bed so you lay on it.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Sunnyade01(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2015
She doesn't know what she is doing.

Show me your mother and I will tell you who you are!

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by uglodoh(f): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2015
ïcan she model children's clothing for now?
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by bluecircle470: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Oshi oda nile pako. Mtcheewww
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by compujyde: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2015

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by simplisity(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2015
Wait o! Is she modelling for who? Her age or....?
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by oluwaisaac(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2015
She's a victim of failed parents, and society!!
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by ogbo17: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2015
End time children
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Dignity12clems: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2015
This type of dress is not good 4 her, she is telling people that is due to sex directly and her action has shown to people, mother where are you? 7 yrs. too bad guys will soon bleep her 4 you.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by stchinedu: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Hold on, how can a 7 year old wear "revealing clothing"?

Abeg she is wearing clothes. Nothing special, if you are uncomfortable with this, check yourself
I wonder o! I wonder what a 7yr old is revealing. This goes to show how terribly low we have sunk. Even in villages, 7yr old are still playing around in pants.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by swaggprofessor(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Endtime parenting. I rest my case.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by stywol: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
She's gone already, it's not a curse, ppl that ended up being a model didn't start like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.