Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking (80495 Views)

Han Hyun Min, Korean-Nigerian Model Becomes Pioneer In Korean Fashion Scene / These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness" / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by akankemi1(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
foolish mother misleading her daughter. she is very young for these poses. hope she doesn't fall victim to sexual abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by numen(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Hold on, how can a 7 year old wear "revealing clothing"?

Abeg she is wearing clothes. Nothing special, if you are uncomfortable with this, check yourself

You're no OK at all!!!
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by iukpe: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Whoever the parents of this kid are, they should not be carried away by what they per-sieve as her talent. Whatever she is encouraged to do as a child should be woven with decency. Just like talking and writing. Would they permit her to act adult, in a movie just to be a star? would they allow her sing a romantic song?
As a minor she cannot completely understand all she is doing and may not be able to distinguish between the consent of her loving parents and the lure of a stranger.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by fart: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Which nonsense is this? Why is the mother sexualizing her child? Why is she posing with nyash facing the camera? what is there for us to see? mschewww END TIME MOTHER
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Lefe(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Most pips are blaming it on her mum, we can't tell for sure if its the mother that's in support of this...
7year olds in where I stay are busy watching Disney cartoons and playing with their mates.. This girl should act like a child while she still has the chance, else she would regret it..
#I wonder what this world is turning to sha.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by sashaa(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Hold on, how can a 7 year old wear "revealing clothing"?

Abeg she is wearing clothes. Nothing special, if you are uncomfortable with this, check yourself
Are u serious right now?.

@topic, a thousand times no to these photos
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by holiboy: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
To the Nigeria rappers association please keep off the girl is to young and talented, ejo eje ki iya re jere e

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by LordBuchi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
this is how it begins oooo. mek una bring rope wey go size am use am tie am ooo. tomorrow is two far but very very near.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
New generation mothers easy o! Lots of pedos and rapists out there....,

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Kingcredo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who are the parent of this?. Categorically, she don't have a responsible parent... If this girl can start this way, at this age. By 20 she will take nude pics. I just chortle, if na my daughter she go hear bitting
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
dazzlingd:

sense of judgment for a 7 year old..

I talk am, psychos are on Nl
make thunder tarnish your big mouth
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
dazzlingd:

sense of judgment for a 7 year old..

I talk am, psychos are on Nl
Your PAPA
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by muscleunited(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Don't you just like the way people hate on what they don't have..Yes she is fine, yes she is gorgeous. Yes she is a model.yes you can live with it.

Yes you can be fine like that
Subscribe to my channel for fitness and lifestyle tips
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLRWc32mODRgoOanwWdltQ?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEpzLvyMDw
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. undecided
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Tosin2904(f): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gal pikin can fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.