Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking (80541 Views)

Han Hyun Min, Korean-Nigerian Model Becomes Pioneer In Korean Fashion Scene / These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness" / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by sabi99(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
If she falls a victim of rape now,heaven forbid, they wud tag it"AN Innocent girl was raped by her uncle",definitely her name wud turn to innocent girl when she is d one that started it all, really she's toeing in d least line of resistance
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Well I don't have a daughter yet,but in my opinion I would say she's still too young to be doing this. Perverts. Might take advantage of her. Maybe after her basic education -from 18yrs old is okay.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Louiscutedude(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
DrDoctor:
Is this not an end time model ??
help me ask dem oooo
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by noblegrex: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
There goes a celeb.this girl is going to win her parent millions of dolls very soon.keep it up. But that thing is still small.it was really funny to me bending that small mosquito ass.anyways,I support.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by rakkeal(f): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
lasisi69:
End time model
i
I was waiting for DAT...
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Edijana2015(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
You won't understand it is spiritual
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Elxandre(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
repogirl:
The girl is cute but my daughters are hotter! tongue
Pictures or you are a liar cheesy

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Mykelpato(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Instead of making their daughter to focus on her studies, they're putting her in the line of prostitution..... End time kid, end time modelling, she go worse pass Afrocandy as ah dey see her so.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yet if Yerima falls in love wit her they will say d guy is a paedophile! God iss watching!
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by SACI: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
At ha age those poses r so damn sexual...like come on she is just 7...n those pedophile out there would be screamin " ntn is wrong wit dat" ...well everything is wrong wit dat..she is a still kid,let live like one..she has a whole ot of yrs to be an adult..she is really pretty she can b a kid model..nt an erotic model at dis age..(My opinion though..)

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Plus234(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ndi ara ndi ara, talking nonsense, most u girls go out neked, i mean pure neked
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Profvic107(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
what's thissssssss
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by arimahoseloka(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
What a disgusting world. How can a girl @this age be posing for the cameras in a seductive and adult way. O Lord I live in this world but I not and will never be of it.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by olumig(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Hold on, how can a 7 year old wear "revealing clothing"?

Abeg she is wearing clothes. Nothing special, if you are uncomfortable with this, check yourself
Mind you there are pedophiles out there.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by ifihearam: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
She nor even too fine sef
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by theDEVILisHERE: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Little Zino is 7 years old and wants to be a model when she’s older. Many photos of her have been shared on social media but these pictures have been met with mixed reactions. Some say she should be encouraged, while others think she’s too young to be taking such poses in revealing clothes.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/these-photos-of-7-year-old-nigerian.html

Everyone involved in this photoshoot should be seriously cautioned

This is beyond wrong
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by emuosky: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
from what i see...THIS GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Roland17(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
It is embarrassingly disappointing to read some adults support this irresponsibility, some comments are riddled in shame and disgust, as adults I have continuously maintained that we have the collective responsibility of shielding and protecting minors until they attain the age of cognitive maturity when they can decipher choices they want to make.

There is a huge responsibility that comes along with exposing parts of the body and at 7 she does not understand that not even at 15, adults of modern times have become terrors because they have decided to make selfish decisions for their personal gains.

Tell me, who receives satisfaction from this dispondent act? Definitely not the kid, it's the adult who believes he/she has made the kid look "hot" or dressed to kill.

This is not about the troubling population of peadophiles that parade our streets pretending to be sane but the right to protect our minors until they can make sensitive choices such as this, if this kids becomes an adult with full intellectual and cognitive maturity and sees these pictures and her current lifestyle at adulthood is at variance, does she have a right to sue the adults for indecent exposure? Yes she does, she most definitely does..

Being considered an adult is all about sacrifice.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Daraph(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Next thing nah rape
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by paris10: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Not trying to be a paedophile, but she really got some fine a.s.s. This madness needs to stop. Someone out there will be targetting this innocent girl.

Pls protect your child from social media frenzy. Next Naomi Campbell I guess.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Prince1994(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time child
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by InvertedHammer: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
ShakurM:
At the poster above, is that what you call talent, it's not talent one bit. It's child abuse sef.

Sexualisation of children is now the order of the day, her parents are to be blamed and flogged if need be angry

Parents, let your kids be kids!
/
In this crazy world?

This is courting trouble.

Paedophiles will be salivating.

This is child abuse. Models in her age bracket showcase clothing for children but she is modeling adult wears in the pictures.

The exact same way one would feel seeing an adult modeling children's clothes.
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Lawz20(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
When I see stuffs like this, I feel great, it shows me that Nigerians are now improving mentally but on the other hand, why are we criticizing this woman? Are those white kids that their parents allow to choose their carrier from age 3, 4, 5 and so on more better? I believe we all watch American movies or YouTube and even Facebook and like what those kids do! abeg make una free this woman, live and let live.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by ladychioma: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
This little angel,s dressing is OK. People criticising her must have a dirty mind…
She is only but a child.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by calabardick(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
ShakurM:
At the poster above, is that what you call talent, it's not talent one bit. It's child abuse sef.

Sexualisation of children is now the order of the day, her parents are to be blamed and flogged if need be angry

Parents, let your kids be kids!

model ke?

the parent are busy training an international asawo.

rubbish
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by lozanni(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time parents sending their kid down a slippery terrain at such tender age.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by pomsky: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Little Zino is 7 years old and wants to be a model when she’s older. Many photos of her have been shared on social media but these pictures have been met with mixed reactions. Some say she should be encouraged, while others think she’s too young to be taking such poses in revealing clothes.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/these-photos-of-7-year-old-nigerian.html

[size=14pt]........who dis one dey open yansh for. Mother of picking, check urself! ??[/size]?
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by xtervaganza(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
She's even wearing butt pads already

And when she become a wh0re her mother would start blaming people in her village
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by skipper9526: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eh End time child!
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by iswallker(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sexy babe....
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by ash1akintola(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
funny enof.the same people here hailing this unfortunate modelling job of a seven year old would be the once wailing out the loudest when rape cases of under aged girls is told. I wonderr what this world has even turned to.everyone holding on to hypocrisy.although we cant hae the same eye for what is righteous but God has given us a standard in which eeryone would operate.we all operate on d frequency of moderration. If one has lost that........then how humanly can such person be.end time parents........shiooor
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by themanderon: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
my God!!! what is the world becoming? I want to assume this is a persons daughter and they watched her dress like this and even gleefully put It on the net for the whole world to see? wow really we are in the last days, let her not come out tomorrow to shout child molestation or kidnap ohh!! cos that is what she is exposing the poor child to. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.