Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking (80573 Views)

Han Hyun Min, Korean-Nigerian Model Becomes Pioneer In Korean Fashion Scene / These Photos Depict "Fashion Madness" / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2015
sonofananimal:
just question for you!

when you are 7yrs of age you dream of becoming something and when you are about 18yrs of age did you become of what you dreamt of undecided

so keep your mouth shut about the future and just don't judge just because you see an ordinary minor in some kind of cloth.

pedophile is everywhere!

No respect from nowadays guys.

Well done
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by JoyPaulLaw(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Bryan812:
You know it's easy to believe the worst about a person just by looking from outside. There is nothing wrong with those pictures . She's a MODEL and her age doesn't matter. It's just Naija mentality ....

What does a 7yr old gal understands in modelling? How will u see it if all kids dress like this all in the name of modelling?.

What is bad is bad.....let's condemn it.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by shipnclear: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Uuh..m
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2015
NAH SO ASHEWO DEY TAKE START..!!

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by danidee10(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2015
see her small yansh, grin....her parents have forgotten that rapists are on the loose in 9ja, let her continue

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by UnimkeAk(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2015
viewing with Senator Yerima glasses!

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by imtfans(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2015
i dont like comenting on shit but dis kid should just bow her head on her books dan taking on prostitution

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Wizkoko(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
End Time children. I wonder what this girl will do when she reaches 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Princevirus(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2015
The parents are disgrace to parenthood

2 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by fascowilly(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:
Hold on, how can a 7 year old wear "revealing clothing"?

Abeg she is wearing clothes. Nothing special, if you are uncomfortable with this, check yourself
I now know you gonna be a good parent in future if you have not yet.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Panshow(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Girl be testing her Christmas clothes.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2015
gassdon:

No respect from nowadays guys.
Well done
undecided
are you looking for who to respect you?
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You're the son of an animal ( a lower animal I presume ) so I didn't expect much from you.
hypocrite
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by bezimo(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2015
The father of the girl is to be blamed, when a man marries an irresponsible and uncontrollable woman, anything goes without proper thinking and reflection, if I had a daughter that is 7 year old, its not possible for her to be taking such pix and posting in a public social media.
For goodness sake, she isn't even a teenager, yet the daft mother of the girl is already sexualizing her dressing under the guise of modelling.I'm sure paedophiles wont see anything wrong in what the mother of the girl did in posting these pictures!!!!
The mother is an embarrassment to responsible and dignified mothers out there.

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by JaneKenedy: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmmm, modelling adults seductive wears, what happened to babies outfit huh! Parents, watch what u do, even d. Oyibo wey we dey follow no dey dress their kids like dis

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Abang52:
Guys chill she dresses adequate when going out, no big deal as far as she has a sense of good jugdement
Good judgement or what did I hear u say, I hope dats for d mother and nt d girl cos if it is for d girl then I think u also lack good judgement
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by FuckTheMod: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2015
DrDoctor:
Is this not an end time model ??

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by SlimAdenike(f): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2015
7 years old is all about reading story books and playing with barbie not wearing plunging neckline gowns and displaying unripe butt.

Where is her mother? She needs to pay a visit to sambisa forest.

3 Likes

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Appareil(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2015
With all the Gospel Nigeria took to the world? Unbelievable! Who born this pikin Rubbish modelling.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Appareil(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
SlimAdenike:
7 years old is all about reading story books and playing with barbie not wearing plunging neckline gowns and displaying unripe butt.

Where is her mother? She needs to pay a visit to sambisa forest.
Imagine!!!!

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Prymestrr(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:

Abeg she is wearing clothes. Nothing special, if you are uncomfortable with this, check yourself
This is just how u grant pedophiles their heart desires. If it were ur daughter, I hope common sense will dictate u allow her dress in such suggestive outfits.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by possibilita(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Na xo e tey dey start, soon model no go sweet her agn she go wan b d nxt afrocandy
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by kurlz(f): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2015
the mum should have gone for descent clothes and good postures for the kid but with what I'm seeing now...... hnmmm she will be worse that all this cosy and moheedah. .....and their likes.
besides u knw nemesis is a bastard when it comes knocking on your door....... hnnmm OYO
i wasn't here o.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Mbediogu(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:

This one no get papa or may be him
mama don rotten. Inviting rape at 7 yrs.
Straight to Italy. . .or Harlem. Tufiakwa.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Tonel09(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmmm.... Men don get another big fish.... Grow fast babe....
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Useless and daft mother trying to feel funky.

I pity the fuuktard that married the mother of the child. That said, maybe even he too is that useless.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by MirandaPrestly(f): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2015
I hope her parents are aware that there is something called paedophilia.
When parents let their kids become objectified, they have only themselves to blame.
This isn't a child's dream. An adult put the idea in her head.

Let her be a little girl. She has the rest of her life to grow up.

1 Like

Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Prymestrr(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2015
abdoolorunwa:
AND WHEN SHE COVERS HRSELF, WOULD SHE NOT BE CALLED A TERRORIST?
I MEAN THESE ARE THE SORT OF OUTING U GUYS ENCOURAGE, SO LET HER GROW TO BE LOVED IN THE WAY SHE'S BEING ENCOURAGED TO.
This comment just made me sick. U sound like a pedophile. U n U alone r d only 1 encouraging such outfits as befitting 4 a 7yr old. Hope ur daughters get 2 were such outfits n pose suggestively as early as when they clock 5yrs. Hope u ll give them ur full unfaltering support. Also encourage pedophiles who come around 2 feast away.
#commonsenseZERO
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Prymestrr(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2015
Bryan812:
You know it's easy to believe the worst about a person just by looking from outside. There is nothing wrong with those pictures . She's a MODEL and her age doesn't matter. It's just Naija mentality ....

U have a very sick evil mentality urself n believe me u... I can only be inborn.
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Aplaudez(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Omo kekere
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by tochilastborn(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2015
The law opines that a child could be punished through the guardian ad litem ...
abeg punish the mama for me Moor.
#THAT WOMAN DEY SPREAD VIRUS
Re: These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking by Spybradd: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Mynd44:

na mod be dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire / Shoes Freaks, Hop In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.