Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) (3992 Views)

She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good day Nl....... I was scrolling in one of my what's app group when I came across a true life post of a girl.... Please she needs your opinion... Her write up was like this................ . I DNT KNW WAT TO TELL MY BOSS AM ON MORNING SHIFT BUT BECUS I WOKE U LATE I COULDN'T MAKE IT ON TYM SO I DECIDE TO STAY BACK NOW SUM FEW MINS AGO MY BOSS CALLED ME TOLD ME DAT AM SACKED

ND I KNEW WAT HE WANT, HE AS BEEN LOOKING FOR DIS OPPORTUNITY SO he CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME NOW HE'S TELLING ME DAT D ONLY WAY HE COULD ACCEPT ME IS WEN I SATISFY HIM ON BED DEN I WILL RESUME MY WORK BY THURSDAY IF NOT I SHULD NOT COM TO HE'S OFFICE FOR EXCUSES
ND AM EXPECTING MY SALARY ON FRIDAY

PLS I NEEd UR Advice...... PLEASE MAKE THIS TO FRONT PAGE LET PEOPLE ADVISE HER PLEASE

1 Share

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
What advice does she need again?

OK, she should sleep with him na..that is my take grin

She either sleeps with him and

1. Keeps her job plus probably becomes his sex slave
2. Gets sacked after the deed.

Or she does not sleep with him and gets sacked. angry sad

cheesy

On a serious note, besides your boss being your husband, THEIR IS NO OTHER JUSTIFIED REASON TO SLEEP WITH HIM! NONE! Salary on Friday or NOT!
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pic
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by PMWSpirit(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
See me see whala, simple logic , play his game and beat him at it, agree to his plans just make sure you post him till on Sunday tell him you are on or something , resume on Thursday , collect your salary on Friday and say goodbye . God will roll out better job

Btw op protect the babe na , her mobile num jare
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

What advice does she need again?

OK, she should sleep with him na..that is my take grin

She either sleeps with him and

1. Keeps her job plus probably becomes his sex slave
2. Gets sacked after the deed.

Or she does not sleep with him and gets sacked. angry sad

cheesy

On a serious note, besides your boss being your husband, THEIR IS NO OTHER JUSTIFIED REASON TO SLEEP WITH HIM! NONE! Salary on Friday or NOT!
she said her boss is 50+ and she's in her early 20s and he's already married with children
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by Medunah: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmm, another one of those whatsapp stories........
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
she said her boss is 50+ and she's in her early 20s and he's already married with children

There is no debating this matter.

See, If her boss likes, let him be 24,handsome, keep a well groomed beard, have broad shoulders, six packs, have a sports car,own a loft,Condo with a patio, and be Dangote's son.

It is not morally justified to sleep with him whether old or young, tall or short,fat or slim. That is the point I am making. She might never find peace in such a work place if she does.
In fact she might end up being tossed around by the guys at top management in that company.

She must realise that the situation is like BEING RAPED by someone who seized your money and then the RAPIST DROPS the MONEY after he has had his way.

4 Likes

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by rheether(f): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Company work nah work?

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
rheether:
Company work nah work?

Which one is now work... OLOSHO WORK? undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Modified.... Hope nobody stole it sha grin
PMWSpirit:

Modified.... Hope nobody stole it sha
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by PETERSUCCESS: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2017
are yhu married
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by pennytrate: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2017
♣ • → most times life present us with test and trials, when something good is on the way undecided °°
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by bitchcrafts: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2017
grin They say you use what you have to get what you want tho... That doesn't mean she has to fukc against her will tho, but she's such a weirdo sharing something that confidential on a group chat! But well, what do I know about her life. Still, she fukcs em random dudes without even getting a dollar! How about her report reporting the ish to the company authorities, it's her remuneration we talkin 'bout here and not some gifts !!
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 05, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

There is no debating this matter. If her boss likes, let him be 24 with broad shoulders, keep a well groomed beard, have broad shoulders, six packs, have a sports car and be Dangote's son.

It is not morally justified to sleep with him whether old or young, tall or short,fat or slim. That is the point I am making. She might never find peace in such a work place if she does.
while you guys were busy debating here, she was already fucking the old man. On Friday her bank alert will be kpekem.. All this one when she write for whatsapp na formality

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Justdulla:

while you guys were busy debating here, she was already fucking the old man. On Friday her bank alert will be kpekem.. All this one when she write for whatsapp na formality

cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha...

Well another reason not to bother ourselves.

Because in the end, she will do what is in her mind. Even if her parents tell her otherwise.
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by rheether(f): 6:43am On Jan 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by FreeSpirited: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Most girls will eventually Bleep the man....this one won't be an exception.....if i were the gal, I will just plan to blackmail the man using the chats, recordings and some other bedroom pictures......I must revenge and make him pay to keep the pics
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by LOGDAN(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by Realist2: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

Modified.... Hope nobody stole it sha grin
Modified.... Hope nobody stole it sha

Her phone no.is still there.
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Realist2:

Her phone no.is still there.
it's not
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by ajasbaba(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2017
WETIN SHE WAN CARRY THE YNARSH DO.

MAKE SHE GIVE AM NAH.

AFTER ALL HE CANNOT FINISH IT grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2017
rheether:

Fool.

This is an insult and you know it. #OkBye.
Re: Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. / Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! / Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.