Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) (64126 Views)

Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I hate to say this but......

My igbo brothers are disappointing me with this IPOD thing.
It's not IPOD bro It's iPOD
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
I thought some morons said the mosque wasn't torched.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Etizz: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is he d one dat looks blind?
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Sacramento4real(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
AnamCity:

Look at the mosque closely, it was not touched but it appears as though it is still not completed building yet.
What do you mean its an uncompleted building?Didn't you see the pics of the burning Mosque with smokes coming out out of it when it was posted on here yesterday?
I still repeat,if nothing happened to the Mosque,what are those adults looking and pointing at?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by gretblue: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
samplegirl:
Please what the hell is mosque doing at Onitsha?
Perhaps you should have asked your elder ones who stay in kano,what the churches are doing in Sabon Gari.Children of hate,your types are the ones promoting religious hatred in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
I see no difference between those that set that mosque on fire and boko haram terrorists. This was how BH started. INTOLERANCE! If they eventually get Biafra, will they kill all the Igbo Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
samplegirl:
Please what the hell is mosque doing at Onitsha?
the same thing a church is doing is kano

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by mrdu(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
just here to read stupid comments
from disappointed fools .

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Paschalp(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
I thought the media and its itchy broadcasters said the reverse, it. shouldn't be ma concern nii, whether Biafra or naija there must still be wahala,,,

lemme prepare at all times to receive the master, now that's what matters
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by meritamarachi(f): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
I just love this governor always showing concern and that's how a leader should be.Also a peace loving man.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's like the ibos don't want to be part of Islamabad as we are experiencing in buhari's sectional ministerial appointment.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by omenka(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
I like this man.

He looks like a unifying figure. Tell those little miscreants in Onitsha, that nobody has the monopoly of Violence, and violence when started does not have a predictable ending.
Remember some scoundrels created several threads earlier claiming "no mosque was burned" that it was "some bacha (whatever that means) close to the mosque that was torched". I bet Obiano is blind then.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
beta apologise to the imam before we destroy churchs in the north...allah akubarrr

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by HungerBAD: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
omenka:
Remember some scoundrels created several threads earlier claiming "no mosque was burned" that it was "some bacha (whatever that means) close to the mosque that was torched". I bet Obiano is blind then.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by 247notire(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

"War must be, while we defend our
lives against a destroyer who
would devour all; but I do not
love the bright sword for its
sharpness, nor the arrow for its
swiftness, nor the warrior for his
glory. I love only that which they
defend"

What are the defending? The only reason for the East/South wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

Say No to War and embrace Peace.

BTW, this governor kind of look like 'Stevie Wonder'
Sadly this is true. But that oil has been enjoyed and shared to favour the north since time immemorial. Either they put things right and make it in our favour or we split the damn zoo! If ur a yoruba then u'll probably have nothing to say, u guys have nothing much to offer monetarily to the zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Saturn213: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
I thought some Igbos said yesterday that the Mosque was not attacked?

Can you see the faces of the Soldiers standing next to Obiano?

Those are the men that are ready to destroy the SE if a war erupts

Anyway I like the way the Igbos have been behaving themselves since yesterday. Let us pray the North does not retaliate

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by ifuennada(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hope the attack on the mosque won't trigger retaliation in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DpcKKdyKM - how to lose 10kg in 2wks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by 247notire(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
dainformant my man, I sight u bro, market is moving today grin
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Keegan: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
drake22:
I think d mosque wasn't touched. Churches have been burned all over north BT there Gov never visited it.
Boko haram = ipob

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by manny4life(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ganjafama:
I laugh in swahili. Which oil is in the east? Last time I checked, the only eastern state with an oil well is Imo, and it even in limited quantity. Both Akwa Ibom and Cross River don't want to have anything to do with Biafra. As for my state Delta, na who born monkey to force us Itsekiris, Urhobos, Isoko and Ijaw to join one useless Biafra. The only people who want Biafra in Delta state are the Aniomas. We even prefer they join Biafra because they don't have oil in their land.

You thought of all these in your head, exaggerated it such that you think hardworking Biafrans want lazy people like you? Where was your Delta when the SE is blessed with education, commerce, small business, etc. Don't get me started... NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE wants a lazy man. We don't want you... Stick to where you belong.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by tayour917i(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
drake22:
I think d mosque wasn't touched.
Churches have been burned all over north BT there Gov never visited it.
youre a f**cking liar
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Keegan: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
I thought some Igbos said yesterday that the Mosque was not attacked?

Can you see the faces of the Soldiers standing next to Obiano?

Those are the men that are ready to destroy the SE if a war erupts

Anyway I like the way the Igbos have been behaving themselves since yesterday. Let us pray the North does not retaliate.

Fear catch them, no more senseless demonstration.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by abdoolorunwa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
r dey at loggerheads with the government or muslims. am confused!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
ManTiger:

It's not IPOD bro It's iPOD

Why shld I listen to an illiterate? Bronze goddess Is a bro? Furking furked up murfurker trying to correct me. Niggur swerve
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by mensdept: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Most of those guys who"burned" buildings are able boys but jobless and can't get job, can't even become president of the country because of the marginalization of their zone(s) and meanwhile this governor is "donating" to police and military as if he's defense department. Look at those army boys flanking him? What names are they answering?

This whole agitation is after years of neglect and the recent return of "Buhari" as APC presidential candidate (with the likes of younger more qualified civilians) and emergence as President-elect has cemented the agitation for a people to take back their god-given and natural boundaries

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
shocked shocked those soldiers standing behind the governor must be northern muslims. O boy! C d look on deir faces- very dreadful. Dose soldiers be like " make oga @ d tof I command me kill zis shege yara namma biapraud fikins kwatakwata grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by redcap: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
All I can see here is an uncompleted building that is turning to an eyesore,that thing should be pulled down ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by AnamCity: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sacramento4real:

What do you mean its an uncompleted building?Didn't you see the pics of the burning Mosque with smokes coming out out of it when it was posted on here yesterday?
I still repeat,if nothing happened to the Mosque,what are those adults looking and pointing at?

The governor didn't just visit the mosque, he actually went to the city to ascertain the situation of things and he had to visit the said mosque that was said to have been burnt, fortunately nothing happened to the mosque. Lets be realistic for once.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
manny4life:

You thought of all these in your head, exaggerated it such that you think hardworking Biafrans want lazy people like you? Where was your Delta when the SE is blessed with education, commerce, small business, etc. Don't get me started... NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE wants a lazy man. We don't want you... Stick to where you belong.
Hehehehe, bro in terms of education, I doubt if there is any eastern state that can match Delta. Do your research. You talked about small businesses right? I believe when you finally have your Biafra, you guys would call back all your brothers that are scattered all over the country doing businesses to return home and scramble urselves together in a land-locked country.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Has he paid a visit to the families of the victims of yesterday's tragic incident or he's just paying lip services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.