Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) (64152 Views)

Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nonybb: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Titan5g: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I hate to say this but......

My igbo brothers are disappointing me with this IPOD thing.
My dear, I have been called names like traitor, idiot, birth right seller, beans and water . The fact remain that I am ashamed.
Well they are mostly jobless youths, hustlers, or call then ndi Oso ahia .

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by rotime963: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hh
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by ticker(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
atleast it was better they didn't kill anybody. if it were in the north I think the newsmedia would have been reporting number of people dead by now

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
governor dressed up like a pim.p.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by ticker(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
atleast it was better they didn't kill anybody. if it were in the north I think the newsmedia would have been reporting number of people dead by now .I live in the north n I know that

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by ubanett(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
STEVE WONDER OBIANO
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Ecoplexus: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
None of my business
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by blaise00700(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na so Boko Haran start, "we will make Nigeria ungovernable".

FG needs to tackle this issue with caution before it turns into something else.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

"War must be, while we defend our
lives against a destroyer who
would devour all; but I do not
love the bright sword for its
sharpness, nor the arrow for its
swiftness, nor the warrior for his
glory. I love only that which they
defend"

What are the defending? The only reason for the East wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

Say No to War and embrace Peace.

BTW, this governor kind of look like 'Stevie Wonder'
please sory no oil in south-east.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dis is just the beginning.
Dis govt caused it all; I can't imagine people went for peaceful protest the government ordered police, and the Army to shoot at them.
Though I pray for peace but with the role the police, Army played made things worse.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Titan5g:

My dear, I have been called names like traitor, idiot, birth right seller, beans and water . The fact remain that I am ashamed.
Well they are mostly jobless youths, hustlers, or call then ndi Oso ahia .

I wonder where the parents of those jobless youths are.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I hate to say this but......

My igbo brothers are disappointing me with this IPOD thing.

not only you my sister, a very big dissapointment.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=13pt]Thats what a leader should do. Not one who is just travelling around like a tourism enthusiast.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
drake22:
I think d mosque wasn't touched.
Churches have been burned all over north BT there Gov never visited it.

Well said Hypocrisy is more damaging to Nigeria than even corruption

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Sacramento4real(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
AnamCity:
The mosque is very much intact, it was never touched, I believe the media spread the wrong message without verification.
Look at the photo very well.Does that look like a building that wasn't touched?The beautiful building you are seeing behind them is a residential one.The Mosque is that blackened one.If the Mosque wasn't burnt,then what were the Governor and the media doing there?Sight seeing,i guess?

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by samsard(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Money40:
That mosque was not touched, when Ipob wants to go violently we would tell the whole world our battle ground is not East, you think igbos are fools to destroy there land, mad people every were, Biafra or no peace
And you think we'll all fold hands and watch you do the damage? Well, try the violent way and you'll watch as your land is ravaged.
No one has a monopoly over the tools of war. At most, we'll collectively return the country to the stone age and the hateful and selfish south Easterners will be taken to prehistoric times.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by funkiebully: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why is every body talking about yeye mosque and not the lives of 6 youth wasted by trigger happy navy and soldiers?

I hope obiano doesn't put Anambra money in that filthy mosque.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please what the hell is mosque doing at Onitsha?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Sacramento4real(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
AnamCity:
The mosque is very much intact, it was never touched, I believe the media spread the wrong message without verification.
Look at the photo very well.Does that look like a building that wasn't touched?The beautiful building you are seeing behind them is a residential one.The Mosque is that blacken.d one.If the Mosque wasn't burnt,then what were the Governor and the media doing there?Sight seeing,i guess?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by AnamCity: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Look at the photo very well.Does that look like a building that wasn't touched?The beautiful building you are seeing behind them is a residential one.The Mosque is that blackened one.If the Mosque wasn't burnt,then what were the Governor and the media doing there?Sight seeing,i guess?

Look at the mosque closely, it was not touched but it appears as though it is still not completed building yet.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
ok
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

What are the defending? The only reason for the East wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

I laugh in swahili. Which oil is in the east? Last time I checked, the only eastern state with an oil well is Imo, and it even in limited quantity. Both Akwa Ibom and Cross River don't want to have anything to do with Biafra. As for my state Delta, na who born monkey to force us Itsekiris, Urhobos, Isoko and Ijaw to join one useless Biafra. The only people who want Biafra in Delta state are the Aniomas. We even prefer they join Biafra because they don't have oil in their land.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Keegan: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
funkiebully:
Why is every body talking about yeye mosque and not the lives of 6 youth wasted by trigger happy navy and soldiers?

E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sacramento4real:

You they mind them

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by cole265(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
thagift:

not only you my sister, a very big dissapointment.

me too. but God Why? Why? Why? thought Igbos are most intelligent. ogini ne me?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by eraly(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
As much as I dnt support violence n I stand wit igbos as regards dia agitation, I dnt knw y som of dem ar denying d mosque wsn't burnt. Is it dat they are trying to defend violence? Check d first pics. Y did d governor av to go n check if no mosque ws destroyed? Weldone Mr governor. Uv done well Sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.