Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) (64141 Views)

Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Adminisher: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please file these pictures somewhere. They will be useful when retribution comes. Some people think we are still on the clueless level.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by mrmetoo1: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kai!! Is this how people deny the obvious?? Here's picture proof the mosque was burnt intentionally or unintentionally (assuming the fire spread and the mosque wasn't the target). Some people need to learn to dissociate themselves from what people from the same religion, ethnic group, political party etc do. If you don't like what they did, condemn and move. This denial is just unwise, this is the same reason people will support corruption even if all the proof in the world is presented just because the accused belongs to the same party.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by austinbrown: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
See as that army man bone face, carry am go for Borno now em go shit for pant
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by rallymento(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
My Governor is looking dapper!!
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by fashiajones(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
you guys are complaining about burnt or no burnt mosque. what about the trucks the wayward youths set on fire or his that not enough to cry foul? please let not because of your selfish ambition be sedimental and bias.....
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
That's how some miscreant came to the garden yesterday and after drinking and running bill decided to cause trouble. Dumb duck boys did not even know or look at faces at the table before blocking d attendant from attending to us. No one have attention to him and then he cursed.the whole garden stood up ordered the dumb ducks out of the building and at the gate the useless dumb Bleep mention Biafra and the reason he is being treated like this is because he is Igbo and we at the table are Hausa and Yorubas and cursed again. Zero tolerance to idiots as Igbo guys deh our midst also. He received heavy beating like say tomorrow no deh. If you want to talk Biafra. Enter your land and talk it. Abuja is where different tribes live in peace and your insecurity will only make you suffer. Nigga layer got arrested after the police have a chase of him cos he threatened to come back with his boys. Watch your mouth you pig. He slept in cell and surety came this morning to guarantee if anything happens while he is in Abuja then they will be arreste before he get his sorry ass to where ever he call Biafra or watever.

Dumb fuckkkkssss. We are trying to treat economy issue you are talkin bull shit. What I can tell you is that there are some strong political figures behind the Biafra guy as the Igbo guys who caused trouble yesterday had cash loaded with them and some confidence. They look like recruits for trouble.

We won't allow such in Nigeria and our peace and existence shall never be threatened.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

"War must be, while we defend our
lives against a destroyer who
would devour all; but I do not
love the bright sword for its
sharpness, nor the arrow for its
swiftness, nor the warrior for his
glory. I love only that which they
defend"

What are the defending? The only reason for the East/South wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

Say No to War and embrace Peace.

BTW, this governor kind of look like 'Stevie Wonder'
that's why west and north want south because of oil there.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Those soldiers sha!!!!...

Send them to Sambisa jare...
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by calaway: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Titan5g:

My dear, I have been called names like traitor, idiot, birth right seller, beans and water . The fact remain that I am ashamed.
Well they are mostly jobless youths, hustlers, or call then ndi Oso ahia .
MY FRIEND WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON.
1. 5 % STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT AND POOR OR NO APPOINTMENT FOR THE SO CALLED 5%

2. IGBO CHILDREN HAVING TO MAKE 4 TIMES THE MARKS OF OTHER CHILDREN TO GET IN UNITY SCHOOL(CUT OFF POINT)

3 ETC
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by manny4life(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ganjafama:
Hehehehe, bro in terms of education, I doubt if there is any eastern state that can match Delta. Do your research. You talked about small businesses right? I believe when you finally have your Biafra, you guys would call back all your brothers that are scattered all over the country doing businesses to return home and scramble urselves together in a land-locked country.

I should do my research? Lmao... The two states in the nation competing side by side in education is Anambra and Ogun, Imo is directly comparing on par with Anambra in the SE side. If you have any other research information contrary to what I've wrote, please post it.

Before you start crying about all our brothers, they don't need to be called back. The ones back home are already doing very well moving the SE forward. Prior to cashless policy, the CBN carried out an exercise in May 2013, here is a list of 6 states that control the most cash. Anambra and Abia made the list, I'm sorry with all your oil, Rivers came in but where is Delta again? Where's Cross Rivers again?

Console yourself with landlocked land, Switzerland is landlocked but they have a better economy than Nigeria. Heck Ethiopia is landlocked, but they have a much more better lifestyle than Nigeria and Nigerians. Continue deceiving yourself, it will hit you so hard when you realize what has happened to you... I'll say it again, we don't need you, yall too lazy. Stay in your land

[url]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/lagos-6-other-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-cbn/ [/url]

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by meccuno: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

defend"

What are the defending? The only reason for the East/South wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

from GEJ loosing to oil.......you are obviously ignorant.......many igbos who are millionaires and billionaires are obviously oil barons.......stop being delusional and stop telling us stories told by your uncle under the coconut tree.........and Nigeria is not united because of oil? If you stay in lagos go around and see how an average igbo man survives........stop acting as if you are a paid troll or u are 10 years old its irritating
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
So its true that the mosque was not attacked. sad

I think the leave on the nearby tree on that picture caught fire during environmental sanitation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by komenology(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
To all those agitating for the actualisation of BIAFRA. Please be civil about it, both in your actions and protests. War is like biscuit, if you intend to break it into two, it can break into four, five or even more. I'd once asked my father who won a certain war when I was little. I still remember him telling me that
no one wins a war. No one.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by oluamid(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
mensdept:
Most of those guys who"burned" buildings are able boys but jobless and can't get job, can't even become president of the country because of the marginalization of their zone(s) and meanwhile this governor is "donating" to police and military as if he's defense department. Look at those army boys flanking him? What names are they answering?

This whole agitation is after years of neglect and the recent return of "Buhari" as APC presidential candidate (with the likes of younger more qualified civilians) and emergence as President-elect has cemented the agitation for a people to take back their god-given and natural boundaries

Please what stops the above bolded people from presenting their candidate and convincing other Nigerians to vote for him/her? Oh, I forgot! They were so busy gallivanting with GEJ that they forgot Chekwas Okorie.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
catlova:
So its true that the mosque was not attacked. sad

I think the leave on the nearby tree on that picture caught fire during environmental sanitation cheesy

Laughs in Shao Khan's voice..Buhahahaha
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by oluamid(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
AnamCity:

The governor didn't just visit the mosque, he actually went to the city to ascertain the situation of things and he had to visit the said mosque that was said to have been burnt, fortunately nothing happened to the mosque. Lets be realistic for once.

[size=15pt]Do I actually have to buy you Glasses before you guys will see the burnt mosque?[/size]
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
manny4life:

I should do my research? Lmao... The two states in the nation competing side by side in education is Anambra and Ogun, Imo is directly comparing on par with Anambra in the SE side. If you have any other research information contrary to what I've wrote, please post it.

Before you start crying about all our brothers, they don't need to be called back. The ones back home are already doing very well moving the SE forward. Prior to cashless policy, the CBN carried out an exercise in May 2013, here is a list of 6 states that control the most cash. Anambra and Abia made the list, I'm sorry with all your oil, Rivers came in but where is Delta again? Where's Cross Rivers again?

Console yourself with landlocked land, Switzerland is landlocked but they have a better economy than Nigeria. Heck Ethiopia is landlocked, but they have a much more better lifestyle than Nigeria and Nigerians. Continue deceiving yourself, it will hit you so hard when you realize what has happened to you... I'll say it again, we don't need you, yall too lazy. Stay in your land

[url]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/lagos-6-other-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-cbn/ [/url]
Anambra at par with Ogun? Anyway, I have nothing against Biafra. I pray it works out so that the other regions can use the opportunity to go their seperate ways. I am tired of sharing the same country with northerners who are known to be very intolerant to other religions.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
They will soon blame hausa and yorubas for the money that will be spent to rebuild the mosque.

Nnamdi kanu is causing Igbos more harm than Good.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
meccuno:
from GEJ loosing to oil.......you are obviously ignorant.......many igbos who are millionaires and billionaires are obviously oil barons.......stop being delusional and stop telling us stories told by your uncle under the coconut tree.........and Nigeria is not united because of oil? If you stay in lagos go around and see how an average igbo man survives........stop acting as if you are a paid troll or u are 10 years old its irritating

What's wrong? You sound so pathetic! Hope all is well.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

defend"

Do igbos have oil?

Why must you insist on being in the same country with the igbos who are rogues, ritualists, fraudsters, drug pushers, robbers, kidnappers, etc.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Why shld I listen to an illiterate? Bronze goddess Is a bro? Furking furked up murfurker trying to correct me. Niggur swerve
sad shocked all these for me?

Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by calaway: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
please sory no oil in south-east.

USE GOOGLE TO EDUCATE YOURSELF. THERE IS OIL IN KANO...
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Still watching from afar....
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
funkyibodude:
I hope those f.ools that said that the mosque was burnt down to ashes can now see for themselves undecided
it's now confirmed that u av eyes but u can't see,so u didn't see the torched mosque,its not razed but torched.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by manny4life(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ganjafama:
Anambra at par with Ogun? Anyway, I have nothing against Biafra. I pray it works out so that the other regions can use the opportunity to go their seperate ways. I am tired of sharing the same country with northerners who are known to be very intolerant to other religions.

Haha... Facts don't like. Start with WAEC and JAMB results and let's know how far. Bro, it doesn't really matter what you think, like I said before, stay in your corner, we don't need lazy people. Whether you're on your own or with Nigeria, I really don't care.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Ephemmm: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

defend"

I tell you my brother. Biafra is Biafra, with the major motive of separation from Nigeria with Niger delta as trophy. Anything apart from this is a fruitless effort. Worst still, SS has never succumb into forming alliance with the struggle.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Guyman02: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shops around the Mosque was burnt but the Mosque was not burnt as erroneously claimed by SR
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by manny4life(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

I tell you my brother. Biafra is Biafra, with the major motive of separation from Nigeria with Niger delta as trophy. Anything apart from this is a fruitless effort.

Nobody needs Niger Delta, when will yall get it?

Do you have any idea what's going on in the oil markets? With modern invention and drop in crude prices, do you really think Biafra needs lazy people who cannot contribute anything other than oil? Are we talking about the same oil that Nigeria as a country can't benefit from? Please tell me again, what exactly is the trophy? All I see is liability.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by NoraKim(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
God save Nigeria embarassed
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by haqueurate(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
When those who had the power to stop a cataclysmic danger fold their hands and do nothing, history will remember them as accomplice
obiano the silent ipob supporter
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by funkyibodude(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
ezebunafo:
it's now confirmed that u av eyes but u can't see,so u didn't see the torched mosque,its not razed but torched.
that black scorch was as a result of the fire from those kiosk beside the mosque. The way the carried the news was as if the set the entire mosque ablaze.
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by basilo101: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
I see no burnt mosque

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.