Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. (40829 Views)

False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves / Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations / Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
The issue of rape has become so prevalent in our society that there's hardly a day that passes without a new rape case.

I don't know what's happening and I can't tell what is really wrong with people but I think the time for reasoning is here.

I know there is a law that protects rape victims but is there really a law that protects the falsely accused? Especially in a country like ours where the rich can always have their way?

Ever wondered why women scream rape anytime there's a fight and accuse the man of beating her up at the slightest provocation and starving her anytime they're caught cheating.?

It is because these two things always give them upper hand in most cases.

Now I am not trying to say there are no rapists out there. Many of them are roaming the streets looking for the next lady to jump on but there are some that were accused falsely and they are the ones I want to tell how to protect themselves in the future by following this steps because a significant number of false rape claims can be avoided by exercising caution and staying clear of situations where the likelihood of a false rape claim is enhanced.

1: Don't Date A Minor: I personally cannot date a girl who's less than 20. The reason is, it doesn't matter if you have been dating her for years, it doesn't matter if she's a queen in the jungle, once caught, her parents will be shouting you raped my daughter. The girl will not stand up for you. Her mother will ask her. "He raped you right"? She will not say NO, in other not to be beaten, she will nod head in affirmation and that signs you deal with the police.

2: Tell Your Parents About Your Relationship: If you're too young to let your parents or the girl's parents, or any of her relations to know what's going on between two of you then you're obviously too young to date.

3: Don't Drink To Stupor if you are taking a woman home: So that you will still have sense to stop If she says "No", at any time.
Women no longer play "hard to get." If an adult woman wants your sexual companionship, then she'll make it abundantly clear. If she does not, don't bother. If she says "NO", please buckle up and send her home even if the time is 1am or sleep in another room if her reason is genuine.

4: Don't Sleep With An Intoxicated Lady Unless You Have Been With Her For Long: If the woman is high or intoxicated, don't even try for sex.. Call her a cab or take her home and then leave.

5: Don't date an insecure and unstable woman: If you get any signs that the woman is insecure or unstable, end whatever you have with her as quickly as possible. Do not contact her again.

6: Don't Take a woman home for sex after a bad date without some receipts: Make certain that you are able to account for your time in the wake of a "bad date." Stop at a fast food restaurant, just anything that will support your claim that you were with throughout the evening

7: Leave When You Sense Problem: If you get into any kind of dispute with a woman who you don't know or who you don't know well, end the argument and leave the scene.

And Finally don't cheat on a person that loves you. Anger, frustration and jealousy might just push them to frame you up. I know That Trials require evidence but what happens when the people handling the case like bribes?

Becareful around things that have engines and tires and around people that have breasts, they will definitely give you troubles.

291 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Steady Gonking

So far the rape happen under my roof, ontop my bachelonial bed. Ontop that she go package her buuby like cossy own, or wear mini skirt wey I fit easily pull, or she wear tighties wey reveal her warehouse.

She dare not call it rape.
We Gonked each other.

18 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
What is gonking?
stupidity:
Steady Gonking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice point tho if only men will listen.

Btw tallesty how do one deal with a rape accusation from one's own wife?

9 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by allytinted: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
sex is best enjoyed wen it is MUTUAL. #saynotorape

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
What is gonking?
steady fvcking or fvcks#

Na xo one babe package her weapon of "man's" destruction come my house. I lost my sense of self control and started touching her, she nor talk, I smooch her sotay I try pull her clothes, she say no, I try again, she say NO. I continue the smooching, the thing climb her head, she forget herself and I succeeded and gonked her. She enjoy am nor be small.

I invited her another day, she refused, I ask her waten apen, she say I rape her the other time.
"Me rape you"? She say yes, "how"? She say she told me to stop and I still went ahead and did it.
"Shuuu!!, wait o, when I dey do am, you shout for HELP? She say no, "you dey shout RAPE!!? She say no. "Shay you dey shout ahh ahhhh when I dey do am? She say "maybe, I can't remember".

How I con take rape you?

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecidedundecided Nigerian guys won't still Listen to all this...undecided

Bottoms line's They need to be cAstrated...That's the only way! You don't see girls raping guys...or guys giving false Rape accusation against ladies...lipsrsealed

Why? 'Coz We're Responsible beings...gringrin

PS---------if I hurt your Masculine feelings, Sorry, I ain't sorry..cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice piece of advice for them guys, I for one is a stickler to No 1. Even if babes don finish for market, I'd happily date myself than date a teen or a lady who is yet to be in the higher institution.
All said and done, the Op's advice are easier said than done, cos the way konji dey do boiz sometines ehn, you go think say them programme the guy brain. .......it's no respecter of person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sex is best enjoyed when it's mutual. If I as much as get a hint that she isn't in the mood at that time, we'd just 'share the grace ' and cuddle up. What's the point in digging at a hole that's got no gold? Guys need to master self discipline.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by faith551(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Record your escapade in the bedroom grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Mologi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ur head dey there my brother....

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MzPecs(f): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Guys I hope you listen even though I know some are "spiritual" angry

Nice one OP cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by tomzee2(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Am in line now
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MzPecs(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
allytinted:
Lalasticlala really need to do sumfin bout this poster! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Nice pix tho if only men will listen.

Btw tallesty how do one deal with a rape accusation from one's own wife?
tnx.

The prosecutors handle that type with care. The woman will need to provide tangible evidences otherwise she would lose the case. I don't know why.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
steady fvcking or fvcks#

Na xo one babe package her weapon of "man's" destruction come my house. I lost my sense of self control and started touching her, she nor talk, I smooch her sotay I try pull her clothes, she say no, I try again, she say NO. I continue the smooching, the thing climb her head, she forget herself and I succeeded and gonked her. She enjoy am nor be small.

I invited her another day, she refused, I ask her waten apen, she say I rape her the other time.
"Me rape you"? She say yes, "how"? She say she told me to stop and I still went ahead and did it.
"Shuuu!!, wait o, when I dey do am, you shout for HELP? She say no, "you dey shout RAPE!!? She say no. "Shay you dey shout ahh ahhhh when I dey do am? She say "maybe, I can't remember".

How I con take rape you?
She really didn't wanna nail you bro.

You may win the case in a competent court but it doesn't matter if you are guilty or not, the rape accusation will stick with you for life.

10 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedundecided
Next Bust Stop Please
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Nice piece of advice for them guys, I for one is a stickler to No 1. Even if babes don finish for market, I'd happily date myself than date a teen or a lady who is yet to be in the higher institution.
All said and done, the Op's advice are easier said than done, cos the way konji dey do boiz sometines ehn, you go think say them programme the guy brain. .......it's no respecter of person.
Konji respects some people.

It is hard but not impossible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Next Bust Stop Please
gringrin What are You?undecided
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Sex is best enjoyed when it's mutual. If I as much as get a hint that she isn't in the mood at that time, we'd just 'share the grace' and cuddle up. What's the point in digging at a hole that's got no gold? Guys need to master self discipline.
gringringringringrin
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrin What are You?undecided
Your Spiritual Husband

5 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by moscobabs(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
if u r not married.... do not have sex
better masturbate to release the disturbing cum

8 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
Guys I hope you listen even though I know some are "spiritual" angry

Nice one OP cool
Thanks.

Spiritual? How?

Kowaciategrin
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
moscobabs:
if u r not married.... do not have sex

better masturbate to release the disturbing cum

Masturbate

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

That's like giving another guy a hand job nah...

Habe, I ain't gay.

I'd rather buckle up completely.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MzPecs(f): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Thanks.

Spiritual? How?

Kowaciategrin
Even with these points of yours, some guys will still indulge themselves in this rape issue.

Isn't that spiritual?
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MRBrownJ: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
@Tallesty1
as much as your points make a lot of senses to "prevent" such false accusations, it will remain just that, prevention.
i think the best and only way to prevent such is to treat strangers/ONS/FWB with respect, and stay on friendly term with all women, at all costs.
when you know the type of emotional creatures that they are, you MUST thread carefully.

in the US for example, there is a possible monetary gain from such false accusations, so i understand why a wolf in sheep clothing could do that over there...... but in Africa or even Europe (UK/France etc) there is NO monetary gain from such accusations, so that person really need to be royally pissed at you to do such thing. as they say, keep your friends close and your possible enemies closer.

be nice to all, even skanks (i said nice o, not mumuish!), always send messages afterwards, like: "woah, we had a great time today/tonight, it was fun, lets catch up again soon" etc

finally, if a woman hates you like that, then there is nothing you can really do to prevent her wrath.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
There's a routine when it comes to having sex with a lady. based on my last relationship, we've gone out a few times and she even visited twice before i made attempts to have sex with her on the third visit.

It's really simple. You don't just start handling a girl you're meeting for the first time. except maybe she asked for it or she really flirted with you.

I once had that experience with a white lady from New York. It was her last night in town and she was out to have fun and party all night for the last time before traveling back. We met at the city center and she just pulled my hands and dragged me to a club nearby. We partied, dance and drank. She had a little too much and even kissed me. By the time they were heading back to their hotel room, she was already drunk.

I swear she would have had sex with me that night if i made attempts but for her other friends who were also traveling.
We ended up hugging and they hailed a Taxi. I couldn't have imagined sleeping with a drunk woman tho'. Not sexy at all.

7 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Even with these points of yours, some guys will still indulge themselves in this rape issue.

Isn't that spiritual?
I don't know.

The only type of rape that I will believe is spiritual is when the guy did it for ritual purpose otherwise nah lack of self control.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MzPecs(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't know.

The only type of rape that I will believe is spiritual is when the guy did it for ritual purpose otherwise nah lack of self control.
And how would you know that?

What about those guys that do and when caught, they confess they never knew how it all happened?
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
PushMusic:
There's a routine when it comes to having sex with a lady. based on my last relationship, we've gone out a few times and she even visited twice before i made attempts to have sex with her on the third visit.

It's really simple. You don't just start handling a girl you're meeting for the first time. except maybe she asked for it or she really flirted with you.

I once had that experience with a white lady from New York. It was her last night in town and she was out to have fun and party all night for the last time before traveling back. We met at the city center and she just pulled my hands and dragged me to a club nearby. We partied, dance and drank. She had a little too much and even kissed me. By the time they were heading back to their hotel room, she was already drunk.

I swear she would have had sex with me that night if i made attempts but for her other friends who were also traveling.
We ended up hugging and they hailed a Taxi. I couldn't have imagined sleeping with a drunk woman tho'. Not sexy at all.

Had a similar experience too.

She's was the first girl I almost had sex with but she refused.

We dated for months before I made the move, the signs that she wanted it were there, we hugged, romance played, kissed and all that, so one day I decided it was time to "harvest her" according to Sam Loco.

We got down to business, the usual stuffs followed and there was no restriction, I undressed her but I when I wan "do am", she said "Na".

I was like "why?"

she said it "It ain't time yet"

tried to convince her but she stood her ground so I let her be.

Gradually pulled out of the r/shp entirely cause I ain't ready for dramas.a.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Tallesty1
as much as your points make a lot of senses to "prevent" such false accusations, it will remain just that, prevention.
i think the best and only way to prevent such is to treat strangers/ONS/FWB with respect, and stay on friendly term with all women, at all costs.
when you know the type of emotional creatures that they are, you MUST thread carefully.

in the US for example, there is a possible monetary gain from such false accusations, so i understand why a wolf in sheep clothing could do that over there...... but in Africa or even Europe (UK/France etc) there is NO monetary gain from such accusations, so that person really need to be royally pissed at you to do such thing. as they say, keep your friends close and your possible enemies closer.

be nice to all, even skanks (i said nice o, not mumuish!), always send messages afterwards, like: "woah, we had a great time today/tonight, it was fun, lets catch up again soon" etc

finally, if a woman hates you like that, then there is nothing you can really do to prevent her wrath.
Spot On
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

And how would you know that?

What about those guys that do and when caught, they confess they never knew how it all happened?
gringringringringrin

What do you want them to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Describe The One You Love In One Sentence / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.