Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. (40870 Views)

False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves / Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations / Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MRBrownJ: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
TheLeader:

That's not true bro. The law is clear on this- A MAN CANNOT RAPE HIS WIFE! Even if he forces himself on her. The best she can do is allege assault.

Thank me later.

that law must only be valid in Africa and the middle east, the minute you try that elsewhere, you will be jailed!

4 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by ezeagu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
Steady Gonking

So far the rape happen under my roof, ontop my bachelonial bed. Ontop that she go package her buuby like cossy own, or wear mini skirt wey I fit easily pull, or she wear tighties wey reveal her warehouse.

She dare not call it rape.
We Gonked each other.

You chose the right username.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Richiy(f): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1, you haff try very much. Your head is there
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by gurunlocker: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
steady fvcking or fvcks#

Na xo one babe package her weapon of "man's" destruction come my house. I lost my sense of self control and started touching her, she nor talk, I smooch her sotay I try pull her clothes, she say no, I try again, she say NO. I continue the smooching, the thing climb her head, she forget herself and I succeeded and gonked her. She enjoy am nor be small.

I invited her another day, she refused, I ask her waten apen, she say I rape her the other time.
"Me rape you"? She say yes, "how"? She say she told me to stop and I still went ahead and did it.
"Shuuu!!, wait o, when I dey do am, you shout for HELP? She say no, "you dey shout RAPE!!? She say no. "Shay you dey shout ahh ahhhh when I dey do am? She say "maybe, I can't remember".

How I con take rape you?

Lol ... werey guy
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

that law must only be valid in Africa and the middle east, the minute you try that elsewhere, you will be jailed!

Then what do you have to say about the fact that even if 20 ladies make u sleep with dem under gunpoint in Nigeria, u can't allege rape?

The law might be unfair, but until repelled and replaced, it remains d law. Justice n fairness are 2 diff concepts.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Tallesty1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Richiy:
Tallesty1, you haff try very much. Your head is there
gringringringringrin

My beloved sissy!

I dey kitchen oo.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
In Nigeria abi worldwide?

Thancuugringringringringrin
Lol...In Nigeria, that I'm sure of
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by ShitNLSays: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
steady fvcking or fvcks#

Na xo one babe package her weapon of "man's" destruction come my house. I lost my sense of self control and started touching her, she nor talk, I smooch her sotay I try pull her clothes, she say no, I try again, she say NO. I continue the smooching, the thing climb her head, she forget herself and I succeeded and gonked her. She enjoy am nor be small.

I invited her another day, she refused, I ask her waten apen, she say I rape her the other time.
"Me rape you"? She say yes, "how"? She say she told me to stop and I still went ahead and did it.
"Shuuu!!, wait o, when I dey do am, you shout for HELP? She say no, "you dey shout RAPE!!? She say no. "Shay you dey shout ahh ahhhh when I dey do am? She say "maybe, I can't remember".

How I con take rape you?

#SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS - ADMITTING TO BEING A RAPIST

YOU TRIED TO PULL OFF HER CLOTHES, SHE SAID NO BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

YES YOU RAPED HER.

SHE MUST HAVE SEEN NO WAY OUT AND DECIDED TO GO WITH THE FLOW.

IF YOU ARE BEING ROBBED, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SCREAM AND SHOUT BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED OF YOUR ATTACKER, YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR VALUABLES FOR FEAR OF YOUR LIFE.

IT'S JUST LIKE A THIEF ASKING, WHY DIDN'T YOU SCREAM WHEN I WAS ROBBING YOU.

MR. STUPIDITY YOU ARE A RAPIST

4 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by allytinted: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
grin grin grin
Pele ti e
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Best and most useful thread in romance section this year. Kudos!
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Godsonkemz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Well articulated. No 4 is very important to note less you are accused of getting her drunk so as to have canal knowledge of her. I kept on hammering on this issue of false accusation of rape among the female folks. What will u profit from denting someone's image. You never know what the future holds for both of you whether u'll finally settle down with him after painting him a rapist. That's why i avoid my ex girls like kilode.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MRBrownJ: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
TheLeader:

Then what do you have to say about the fact that even if 20 ladies make u sleep with dem under gunpoint in Nigeria, u can't allege rape?

The law might be unfair, but until repelled and replaced, it remains d law. Justice n fairness are 2 diff concepts.

the reason is simple, thats because men wouldnt report such crime.... but it is INDEED a crime punishable under Nigerian law. there is NO GENDER next to the definition of "rape", you just need the right lawyer to take on the case.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by kingsilly(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Spot on thread.. Number 1 really a necessity
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by EbuGeneral(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
18,19 and 20 is not minor joor
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
If you are as rich and famous like me,you'll have sex form signed and possibly video or audio records on before sex.

Except that am married now.

Kids best way to avoid all these ugly girls with their trouble is to make Vaseline your best friend.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by bummyla(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tell Them! Boys No Dey Hear Word At All! Be Warned Ooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by malonephill(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
What enjoyment do you get from violent s*x? only mentally sick people does that, if a babe refused me of s*x, lotta girls are already to do it willing....why bothering myself over sh*t its crazy mehn shilll
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by drinkmorewater: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Boss all these are preemptive measures, how about what to do after been accused falsely. Thank you.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nairaland101(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
On Point
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by awesome11(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedundecided Nigerian guys won't still Listen to all this...undecided

Bottoms line's They need to be cAsterated...That's the only way! You don't see girl raping guys...or guys giving false Rape accusation against ladies...lipsrsealed

Why? 'Coz We're Responsible beings...gringrin

Yea, I give it to you..
You are very dumb.
Just ask me why!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by ikechukwu354(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
steady fvcking or fvcks#

How I con take rape you?

Guy hw much can I get a shot gun @ur signature
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by justmenoni: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op may God bless u more than ur expectations, I totally agree with you, hope u also saw the other thread where a cool fm worker was accused of rape...o made my opinion that all cases of rape ain't really rape name him one man dey insult me oooo

Most rape cases are not really rape,,most times misunderstanding, disagreement, jealousy, blackmail will eventually turn rape...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by ShitNLSays: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
justmenoni:
Op may God bless u more than ur expectations, I totally agree with you, hope u also saw the other thread where a cool fm worker was accused of rape...o made my opinion that all cases of rape ain't really rape name him one man dey insult me oooo

Most rape cases are not really rape,,most times misunderstanding, disagreement, jealousy, blackmail will eventually turn rape...

#SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS - RAPES ARE USUALLY JUST MISUNDERSTANDINGS, MOST RAPES ARE FAKE
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by lovethchioma(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
ShitNLSays:

#SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS - ADMITTING TO BEING A RAPIST

YOU TRIED TO PULL OFF HER CLOTHES, SHE SAID NO BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

YES YOU RAPED HER.

SHE MUST HAVE SEEN NO WAY OUT AND DECIDED TO GO WITH THE FLOW.

IF YOU ARE BEING ROBBED, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SCREAM AND SHOUT BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED OF YOUR ATTACKER, YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR VALUABLES FOR FEAR OF YOUR LIFE.

IT'S JUST LIKE A THIEF ASKING, WHY DIDN'T YOU SCREAM WHEN I WAS ROBBING YOU.

MR. STUPIDITY YOU ARE A RAPIST
Don't mind that Mr Stupidity. He even have the guts to come publicly to display how stupid he is.
Mr Stupidity, what you did is called RAPE. You are very lucky she didnt just take up the case.
I wonder when guys would learn. When a girl says no, just get up and leave. You don't need to force it. That way you leave with your self respect intact and no body would accuse you of anything.
Some guys wont just learn. Continue Raping girls and after which ask why didnt she Scream or stupidily giving the excuse that she enjoyed it. Someday you'll wish you listened
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
malonephill:
What enjoyment do you get from violent s*x? only mentally sick people does that, if a babe refused me of s*x, lotta girls are already to do it willing....why bothering myself over sh*t its crazy mehn shilll

You seriously don't get this thread do you?
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by RexTramadol1: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Nice point tho if only men will listen.

Btw tallesty how do one deal with a rape accusation from one's own wife?

There's no rape in marriage!
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by malonephill(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
euromilion:

You seriously don't get this thread do you?
undecided hope you could see I'm also addressing the issue, if guys don't indulge innt how can they be accused by the act
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by abbey621(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
It might be nearly impossible to protect yourself from rape accusations because the heart of a woman is a very tangled web but it is certainly possible to beat all rape accusations which are charged to court by simply being smart. Follow some of these tips and you will be safe.

1. Never play an away match. Use home field advantage always! It is easier to defend yourself when the accuser willingly enters your domain without being forced.

2. Use pretext: Stop sleeping with strangers unless you are paying for the service! It is best to have evidence of dating before engaging in a sexual relationship. Anything from SMS, social media chats, recorded phone calls can prove the accuser wanted it as bad as you do and this can serve as a valuable evidence when defending yourself.

3. Use technology to your advantage: Everything from your smart phone to a laptop can record voices. Don't go for video as that might land you in bigger trouble but a simple voice recording can show that the sex was mutual and it can even show what happened afterwards.

4. Play the character game: In a court of law, the person with the most credible character usually wins the case. If the accuser's character is shady then use it against her. If you can prove that she is a flirt and can even get two or more material witnesses against her, then any competent lawyer can get a judge to toss out the case.

5. If all else fails, settle out of court, the reason most guys are accused of rape in the first place is because the girls involved feels cheated. If the evidence is against you and you were not smart enough to protect yourself, kindly settle the babe as most girls would rather avoid a long court battle.

May God save us all!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by ceecee0703(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedundecided Nigerian guys won't still Listen to all this...undecided

Bottoms line's They need to be cAsterated...That's the only way! You don't see girl raping guys...or guys giving false Rape accusation against ladies...lipsrsealed

Why? 'Coz We're Responsible beings...gringrin

I think every Nigerian girl should get a long gown or skirt frm that man we dey sew NYSC karki with same material...
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by ceecee0703(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
Guys I hope you listen even though I know some are "spiritual" angry

Nice one OP cool

But nne some gurls are spiritual too...
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by sweetgala(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Sex is best enjoyed when it's mutual. If I as much as get a hint that she isn't in the mood at that time, we'd just 'share the grace ' and cuddle up. What's the point in digging at a hole that's got no gold? Guys need to master self discipline.

Most cases of alleged rape which are "disputed" are such where during the interaction the sex was mutual but after it, a member of the party reasons it not to be, how they come to that conclusion is beyond me.

You would have to prove that the sex was under a spell or emotional captivation to convince me of rape in such a scenario.

The current trend undermines the real cases of sexual assault and rape, it populates the already stressed courts with false claims and trivial matters best settled by two individuals in at worst emotional disagreement.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by delors(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Advice for guys but na only ladies I set see dey read this...na wah o. Abi the 'f' sign on monikers no stand for female again? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.