Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them (963 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by paparazii(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2009
there's this friend of mine he is an epitome of a real gentleman, respects women so much for who they r nd represent. And he equally knows how to treat a lady, he is good looking too,
but he can't comprehend why his abusive housemate has girls swamming all over him despite the fact dat he treats them like dirts, doesnt hv any form of respect for women, he will even collect their cash even if it's their last, beats them up at will even sends them out at odd hrs of d nite but still u'll see them(girls or ladies wotever) still coming back to this guy despite d despicable way he treats them while they(women) doesnt last wit him despite the love nd respect he gives them, ! very baffling to him! nd it's not dat he can't perform kerewa(sex), he said he can perform very well, it really got me thinking too, d oracle decided to feel ur pulse on this, !!!!!
does women prefer rascals who disrespect them nd abuse them to guys who treats them wit love nd respect, a brother wants to know
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by SisiJinx: 4:25pm On May 29, 2009
Some women are masochists. undecided
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by switosman(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2009
the only girl u shld treat right is the woman u v married.

are u flirting with one dont be wuss or else u loose her.

be nice but hard to her, if u treat her gentle she will start behaving like a spoil t brat.

put ur feet down and u get her respect & love.
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by C2H5OH(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2009
switosman:

[s]the only girl u shld treat right is the woman u v married.[/s]

be nice but hard to her, if u treat her gentle she will start behaving like a spoil t brat.

wink
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by edogram(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2009
bgam
switosman:

the only girl u shld treat right is the woman u v married.

Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by Diva1(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2009
are you guys for real
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by walestar(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2009
I can't date a prostitute but I dey hammer prostitute wella. I have just one girlfriend and use prostitutes to back her up, lol
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by omoyoruba1(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2009
walestar:

I can't date a prostitute but I dey hammer prostitute wella. I have just one girlfriend and use prostitutes to back her up, lol

Just make sure you cover your john thomas with rubber. HIV is real!
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by C2H5OH(f): 10:58pm On May 29, 2009
Diva1:

are you guys for real
It's called tough love
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by pringles1(f): 11:13pm On May 29, 2009
Nywhere shit dey flies must gather.nywhere sugar dey ants must gather
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by mntpaul(m): 3:30am On May 30, 2009
Sounds like the roomy would make a good love-vendor. Hope your gentleman friend won't decide to be like a love-vendor.
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by richo2: 5:00am On May 30, 2009
the secret behind this issue is that its not good to over pamper ANYBODY. be it a lady, a guy or a child wink
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by topup: 5:13am On May 30, 2009
Women aren't that stupid, the thing is most of these 'bad guys' don't approach you and slap you on the first meeting. They are usually on their best behaviour and initially, you can't tell the difference between the two roommates. Except that the 'good' guy is genuine and the 'bad' one isn't. Slowly, they creep their bad habits into the relationship, but usually after they've secured your heart or interest. It's very difficult to break away from something like that, because you would have thought you established a good relationship and understanding of the person you're with, you don't want to believe that everytime he shouts at you is because in future he's going to beat you or throw you out, you want to do as society tells you - you want to fix the relationship, you don't want the failure to reflect on you (as they make it mostly the woman's fault).

As for returning time and time again to such a guy, I would say this is because of different people's breaking points, some people can endure and have endured much more in life, so to us, we don't understand how a woman who has been slapped can return to her husband and continue enduring the abuse, whilst to her, her breaking point could be if he threatens her life - who knows. It's all perception really.
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by dangel2: 2:11pm On May 30, 2009
I'd neva allow ani guy 2 trit me like a piece of shit cos i kno ma worth!I respct men as a woman shld but a man cant make me his puppet!ko jo!
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by okotie800(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2009
Lol,i cant understand myself.Ladies always fall for the wrong guys.Well, a lady once told me that it is because the good guys dont normally approach ladies well.As a gentleman myself, i experience this too.I am really bothered, i hope i will eventually find my true love who undestands me cuz i will treat her like a princess.Hola at ordinaryman3000@yahoo.Com
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by okotie800(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2009
Lol,i cant understand myself.Ladies always fall for the wrong guys.Well, a lady once told me that it is because the good guys dont normally approach ladies well.As a gentleman myself, i experience this too.I am really bothered, i hope i will eventually find my true love who undestands me cuz i will treat her like a princess.Hola at ordinaryman3000@yahoo.Com
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by biola44: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
okotie800:

pls ow shd d good guys approach? i need 2 know!
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by okotie800(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2009
Well,the good guys certainly dont come sugar mouthed.Its a clue to the ladies.
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by eyonigger(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
The basics of this is that, a lady loves relationships to be sweet and bitter at the same time. Be caring, loving and all that, but if she messes up, do what she wont expect.
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by Gentlelady(f): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
Everyone loves a challenge and I believe that ladies love to have affair with 'hard' guys just to enjoy the thrill of the challenge.  But believe me when the chips are down the ladies know whom to settle down with.  Most 'nice' guys are just too wimpy and willing to do nice things all the time, this can be very boring and ladies want adventure!  You friend should continue to be nice but spice it up with a bit of mystery not wickedness or stealing from his girlfriends!  He should not be too clingy to his g/f.  Also he should appreciate any good gf he gets than envying the stupid boy that sleeps around and steals money from silly girls.
Re: Does Ladies Prefer Abusive Guys Who Treat Them Like Dirts To Guys Who Treat Them by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2009
Which lady in her right mind, mentally stable with stable hormone would want a man that verbally, physically and emotionally assaults her?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wash Your Wifes Pant, Yes Or No. Why? / What Do I Do Now ? / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.