Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help (964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help by Biliamin(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2010
I'm a bit confused.

what can you do when you find yourself in true luv with someone who doesn't show any sign of interest in you at all?

Please, advice on what to do

Cheers!!!
Re: Need Help by VALIDATOR: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
Some ladies play hard-to-get. You know she is interested but only wants you to prove yourself as a man and also to convince her that you genuinely can sustain interest in her for a long time.
But as you have said,she shows no sign in you at all.So,follow the rule of the game as observed by all men who want peace of mind.Here it is:

The rule of the game is very simple.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WHERE IT IS NOT APPRECIATED.
Re: Need Help by omega25red(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
Biliamin:

I'm a bit confused.

what can you do when you find yourself in true luv with someone who doesn't show any sign of interest in you at all?
Please, advice on what to do
Cheers!!!
you do absolutely nothing because you can't force a person to fall in love with you
Re: Need Help by tlfacts: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
omega25red:

you do absolutely nothing because you can't force a person to fall in love with you

Thats true
Re: Need Help by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster,how do u fall in love with some1 in the first place who show no interest in u? COMPLICATING!
Re: Need Help by Esolver1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
The rule of the game is very simple.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WHERE IT IS NOT APPRECIATED

Well said.       After all i'm valuable myself. Na my money i go spend, Na my Milk i go pour &E go sweet both of Us.

So What? cool
Re: Need Help by InkedNerd(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
You tell them how you feel. If that doesn't work you move on. Give 'em the deuces grin
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know its easier said than done.
Re: Need Help by anyama1: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2010
what's all this rubbish!!! boy you must be $%#% abeg wakaa far you love her she dont love you please move on there's nothing you can do just bone the thin, try going out with others it helps to forget the feelings and even meet some new people you wud like/fall in love with!!! undecided undecided wink
Re: Need Help by double08(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
you just have to let go but not after trying hard to convince them
Re: Need Help by iice(f): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2010
You move on and hope the love dies
Re: Need Help by femmy2010(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
It happens and moving on is indeed the right thing to do as an nonreciprocating love is would continually give you that undesired heart ache.
Re: Need Help by chelseabmw(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2010
Help really needed indeed. . .

(1) (Reply)

Relationships And Random Gifts: / Can You Date Your Friend's X / If U Caught Ur Friend's Fiancee Or Fiance With Sumone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.