Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended (25870 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by JohnReese: 1:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Even if he didn't die, is dat action right? Instead of grooming future leaders present OAU is busy grooming touts. Just do ur time and leave d skool.
OAUTemitayo:
You people will sit down in the confines of your house and be spreading all kind of rumours.
The driver did not die.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by JohnReese: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2015
OAU is a june12 skool grin
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Fynestboi: 1:13am On Dec 04, 2015
NEVER BE DEMORALIZED O YE ARMY OF COURAGE
INTRODUCTION
When fear colonizes our minds based on challenges, the output is usually failure and that is why Great Ife students' Union is using this medium to notify her members that we are not moved with what the University management is trying to stage. We believe that they are only staging a drama all because they are scared of Great Ife students' Union. They do not want the anti corruption crusade of president Muhommodu Buhari to land on OAU campus but when they heard that he will be coming to Ile Ife for the coronation of the new king, they were frightened and started misbehaving all around.The elements of University Management's fear include :
THE LIES THAT ABIODUN OLANREWAJU (SCHOOL'S PRO) WAS SPREADING ALL AROUND
If the management of Obafemi Awolowo University are not scared of Great Ife students' Union, why would their PRO be saying the pictures of the toilets that were put on the pages of news papers were fabricated by the Students' Union. He said they did not exist.He had forgotten that a cross section of Awolowo hall collapsed in block 4 and block 5 in Fajuyi hall's soakaway had opened for the past few months and the University Management could not do anything about it.If the media really want to know who the liar is, they should come to our hostels and verify.
THE UN NECESSARY MID SEMESTER BREAK
If the management is not scared, why would they give unnecessary mid semester break because they felt the Union wants to disrupt the coronation of the new king of the source based on speculation.What we even count as a blessing to our generation as a Union that a new king is being coronated in our own administration but the management in their tyrannical way is using it as blackmail against our Union. They had forgotten that lies can only go for years but just in one second, the truth will eat it up.
LETTERS THAT THEY WROTE TO THE AREA COMMANDER AND THE NEW KING
The University Management wrote to Moore police station stating that Great Ife students' Union wants to disrupt the coronation of OONI of Ife. Infact, somebody in his right senses would not even write to the new king that somebody wants to disrupt his coronation but our own Management does not want to know that because they just want cover up their atrocities at all cost.We use this medium to inform the whole world that Great Ife Students' Union does not have any intention to disrupt the coronation and will never have the intention.
ABIODUN OLANREWAJU SAID MANAGEMENT RENOVATED EVERY YEAR
If the Management is not scared, why would they be dishing out lies from the pit of hell. It is visible to the blind and even audible to the deaf that nothing has been done when it comes to renovation of our halls of residence. If anybody wants to find out, please you can come to our halls of residence to find out.
HE SAID STUDENTS ARE FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER ON CAMPUS
This was an attempt to scare the parents or Guardians in order to call their children to evacuate the campus just for the purpose of not informing Buhari their atrocities because they know that the strenght of the students always lies in their numbers. They started creating pandemonium in order to scare our parents. In fact, because they want to cover up, they want to give our parents heart attack. Bloody liars! It can never work, the truth must be told. We use this medium to inform the public that Great Ife students has never for ones fought one another and we will never fight ourselves. The campus is as peaceful as anything. They just want to drive the students home because they resolved in a congress that they want to learn, they don't want anything to disrupt their academic calendar. The management is now taking their resolution to be something else.
ATTEMPT TO ARREST THE UNION OFFICERS TODAY
We wish to inform the public that management has been using SSS and DSS to trace us all around. What have we done? What are our offenses? These are the questions that we are putting ac
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Sheggy13(m): 4:42am On Dec 04, 2015
yomalex:
deviance/defiance....A whole office of Registrar of a university

Modified: I have received so many mentions on this. Deviance is different from defiance which should have been used in this context.

Based on the little knowledge I have. smiley
I'd advise that you use google to educate yourself on the meaning of the word deviance and the contexts it can be used,ranging from minor to major offences, before you come to the public and try to make a fool of someone better than you in every sense of the word. Deviance simply connotes unacceptable behaviour; which is what the students demonstrated by refusing to vacate the campus premises after being told to do so. That's a violation of the university Senate directive. Defiance can also be used in this context but coming here to say using deviance is wrong is just plain silly.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by clockwise(m): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Baba u dey fear say dss is afta u bunch of selfish leaders? Abeg u decided to thread on the heroic path, history has it dat one of ur heroes graduated 13yrs later, nd nothing was achieved. So therefore dnt compain cos u re already on that path to become a hero. In other news many students re HAPPY dat d student union is suspended till further notice. Dat's d best news have heard so far have been on dis campus.
Fynestboi:
NEVER BE DEMORALIZED O YE ARMY OF COURAGE
INTRODUCTION
When fear colonizes our minds based on challenges, the output is usually failure and that is why Great Ife students' Union is using this medium to notify her members that we are not moved with what the University management is trying to stage. We believe that they are only staging a drama all because they are scared of Great Ife students' Union. They do not want the anti corruption crusade of president Muhommodu Buhari to land on OAU campus but when they heard that he will be coming to Ile Ife for the coronation of the new king, they were frightened and started misbehaving all around.The elements of University Management's fear include :
THE LIES THAT ABIODUN OLANREWAJU (SCHOOL'S PRO) WAS SPREADING ALL AROUND
If the management of Obafemi Awolowo University are not scared of Great Ife students' Union, why would their PRO be saying the pictures of the toilets that were put on the pages of news papers were fabricated by the Students' Union. He said they did not exist.He had forgotten that a cross section of Awolowo hall collapsed in block 4 and block 5 in Fajuyi hall's soakaway had opened for the past few months and the University Management could not do anything about it.If the media really want to know who the liar is, they should come to our hostels and verify.
THE UN NECESSARY MID SEMESTER BREAK
If the management is not scared, why would they give unnecessary mid semester break because they felt the Union wants to disrupt the coronation of the new king of the source based on speculation.What we even count as a blessing to our generation as a Union that a new king is being coronated in our own administration but the management in their tyrannical way is using it as blackmail against our Union. They had forgotten that lies can only go for years but just in one second, the truth will eat it up.
LETTERS THAT THEY WROTE TO THE AREA COMMANDER AND THE NEW KING
The University Management wrote to Moore police station stating that Great Ife students' Union wants to disrupt the coronation of OONI of Ife. Infact, somebody in his right senses would not even write to the new king that somebody wants to disrupt his coronation but our own Management does not want to know that because they just want cover up their atrocities at all cost.We use this medium to inform the whole world that Great Ife Students' Union does not have any intention to disrupt the coronation and will never have the intention.
ABIODUN OLANREWAJU SAID MANAGEMENT RENOVATED EVERY YEAR
If the Management is not scared, why would they be dishing out lies from the pit of hell. It is visible to the blind and even audible to the deaf that nothing has been done when it comes to renovation of our halls of residence. If anybody wants to find out, please you can come to our halls of residence to find out.
HE SAID STUDENTS ARE FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER ON CAMPUS
This was an attempt to scare the parents or Guardians in order to call their children to evacuate the campus just for the purpose of not informing Buhari their atrocities because they know that the strenght of the students always lies in their numbers. They started creating pandemonium in order to scare our parents. In fact, because they want to cover up, they want to give our parents heart attack. Bloody liars! It can never work, the truth must be told. We use this medium to inform the public that Great Ife students has never for ones fought one another and we will never fight ourselves. The campus is as peaceful as anything. They just want to drive the students home because they resolved in a congress that they want to learn, they don't want anything to disrupt their academic calendar. The management is now taking their resolution to be something else.
ATTEMPT TO ARREST THE UNION OFFICERS TODAY
We wish to inform the public that management has been using SSS and DSS to trace us all around. What have we done? What are our offenses? These are the questions that we are putting ac
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Temysteve(m): 6:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Gassa007:

Your left auricle need to be evaluated,cos you're spewing trash bla....What is so special about your school that makes you downgrade others.... #IrepUniben tho
i never nd will never downgrade any other sch but end tym bla bla in d thread is stupendious!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Temysteve(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2015
princeofpeace22:

Ode ni ey.
Obo nla.oloshi mofe ra obo iya eh se.

Radarada
lol, dnt blame u dough, its the content of ur upbringing that makes you thing like a retards.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, dnt blame u dough, its the content of ur upbringing that makes you thing like a retards.
iya eh se
Omo jatijati
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Temysteve(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2015
princeofpeace22:
iya eh se
Omo jatijati
I'm too principle to dialogue with a low self esteem fellow like you. So u nw u knw u av a long time to wail.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Unity19(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2015
djWALE:
All these will happen only in buhari's regime

Why do you talk like this. I graduated from OAU in 2013 and before then, I can remember that we went on strike 3 times during my stay on that campus. Also, the SUG was suspended three times. The funniest part of it is that it was not Buhari's regime but Goodluck's. So please be objective when you talk and don't blame your plights plight on the Government.

Thanks
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by yomalex(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Sheggy13:

I'd advise that you use google to educate yourself on the meaning of the word deviance and the contexts it can be used,ranging from minor to major offences, before you come to the public and try to make a fool of someone better than you in every sense of the word. Deviance simply connotes unacceptable behaviour; which is what the students demonstrated by refusing to vacate the campus premises after being told to do so. That's a violation of the university Senate directive. Defiance can also be used in this context but coming here to say using deviance is wrong is just plain silly.
Do you know me? Have you met me? At what point did you discover that you were BETTER THAN ME IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD? I have educated myself and realised the contextual usage of both words are entirely different, Maybe you should do the same. Telling someone you have not met/seen that YOU BETTER THAN THEM IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD is plain silly, narcissistic and tending on psychotic. Have a wonderful month.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Temysteve:
I'm too principle to dialogue with a low self esteem fellow like you. So u nw u knw u av a long time to wail.
Iya eh se.
Infidel.
Omo ale
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by chisombenedicta(f): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Dunsin89:
Safe journey!
Oshey jare
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by chisombenedicta(f): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Leitner:

Lolz. I'm also not really supporting them. Not that I don't support their cause,it's more of a case of not supporting the way they carry out their cause. I think by now this people(SUG and students),should know that it's only students that lose @ the end anytime they employ their radical method of protest. Na civilized society,where people care about the people under them protest dey work.

You seriously considering going to UNN?
lol
Not at all
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by tugo(f): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Please can we no what dis fellow nigerian did?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Fynestboi: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
tugo:
Please can we no what dis fellow nigerian did?

No premises for that....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by DangotePikin: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
kushma:
So who was at fault because all I knew was that the students were protesting for improvement of their environment by the school authorities but they decided to suspend the Union so as to keep them quite.
It's "quiet" not "quite".
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by kushma(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
DangotePikin:
it is typological error no one is above it.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Leitner: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
chisombenedicta:
lol
Not at all
Aiit........
DangotePikin:
kushma:
it is typological error no one is above it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) / Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.