Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended (25910 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) / Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
omole must go to jail. he is playing pranks with our head shey
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Demmocrats(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Lordnewton1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
end time suspension
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by greatdavid1: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
yomalex:
deviance/defiance....A whole office of Registrar of a university
how does that affect the issue on ground.....SMH for dis ur end time observation.....mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by solelymade: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
yomalex:
Mr English, will u b nice enough to educate us. Seems u understand the language more. Over
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Alwaystruth: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Last days are hard and terrible times...Christians beware!!.

No sin greater than this: That your probe the source of PDP Campaign funds and leaves the Apc that out spent PDP and won
the elections. If PDP campaign funds came from security votes,where does Apc's comes from?.

Beware of last days corruption fighters!!!.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Shinelle(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
And this is national news because?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Alwaystruth: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2015

No sin greater than this: That you probe the source of PDP Campaign funds and leaves the Apc that out spent PDP and won
the elections. If PDP campaign funds came from security votes,where does Apc's comes from?.

hypocrisy is when you probes Gej tenure and avoids OBJ's ..

hypocrisy is when you calls Odili a thief and Tinubu a saint.

hypocrisy is when called Bode George a Thief and Obj a saint.

hypocrisy is when you fights corruption and appoints Amaechi a Minister...

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Alwaystruth: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2015

No sin greater than this: That you probe the source of PDP Campaign funds and leaves the Apc that out spent PDP and won

hypocrisy is when called Bode George a Thief and Obj a saint.

hypocrisy is when you fights corruption and appoints Amaechi a Minister...

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Dahveydson(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
At last! The school have achieved their aim.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
wat is new
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Kingbilo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin

What's the point of a student union of it can get suspended?

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by sagaciousblog: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
yomalex:
Mr man, what's wrong with the statement??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by ybalogs(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
As expected but dem go gree? Aluta Continua
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by MrMcJay(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Deviance or Defiance? Instead of him to go and find out which is more apt to each situation, he is busy chasing students.

Olodo Registrar!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
djWALE:
All these will happen only in buhari's regime

Really wish i could type out what went thru my mind when i saw your silly post

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by djWALE(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Really wish i could type out what went thru my mind when i saw your silly post
No one z stoppin u frm typin wats on ur plastic mind...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Alwaystruth: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Last days loading..
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by fotadmowmend(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
I knew dis would happen...... Leftist type of union would always be suspended in OAU.......
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
djWALE:

No one z stoppin u frm typin wats on ur plastic mind...
K

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by obayaya(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fynestboi:

Very good?

Very Very good..

That school's SUG has become a liability.. Arguing for arguing sake.. striking for striking sake.. As if the success of each SUG administration is measured in the number of strikes and how long..

Unfortunately, this present administration achieved nothing from their plenty strikes and the meaningless and unnecessary lecture boycott? What was that for..

They asked for this, they'll have to enjoy it.. And Unfortunately, the students are disillusioned with the SU and they are backing the Management on this one

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by obayaya(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
It has been proven times without numbers that any confrontation between the school authorities and student will always have the students at the receiving end.

A lesson they have refused to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by abbey621(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Alwaystruth:

hypocrisy is when called [/b]Bode George a Thief and Obj a saint.

hypocrisy is when you [b]fights
corruption and appoints Amaechi a Minister...

The only thing corrupt here is your bastardization of the English language..... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by GeoOla25(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
I pity my friend sankara who had just enrolled for medicine after dropping botany at final year..God help him

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by McLove(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC IREE SUG ELECTION THAT WAS HELD TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED. THEY MAY CANCEL THEIR UNION SOON.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by shidof(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Aminat508:
no
Or is ur boo and OAU student?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by HaneefahRN(f): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by yomalex(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
sagaciousblog:
Mr man, what's wrong with the statement??
To the best of my little knowledge defiance is the more appropriate word in this case. Student Protest is not a deviant behaviour
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by yomalex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
solelymade:

Mr English, will u b nice enough to educate us. Seems u understand the language more. Over
To the best of my little knowledge defiance is the more appropriate word in this case. Student Protest is not a deviant behaviour
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Aminat508(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
shidof:
Or is ur boo and OAU student?
no nah cheesy
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by Moblord(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Una go suffer wetin ATBU don suffer. Thats how they will start running the school the way they want
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended by CallMeMadMan: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dem wan stop us but we won't bulge easily
Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. / Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.