Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? (1011 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Last month my landlady's mother came to visit them, last week friday, as I came back from work, I pulled my cloths, and was putting on only boxer, i carry my chair go outside make I receive the weekend fresh air. I saw the old woman outside and greeted her, she answered me in her local dialect. It wasn't up to 10min, I slept off on the chair. I nor know waten vex my Gonking tool, the thing stood erect and slipped through the open area of my boxer and stood at full attention like the horn of a unicorn. I was still asleep, the old woman was just there enjoying the wowed and lustful view, she nor fit use her church mind say make she wake me make I go sleep inside house.

I donno what woke me up, immediately I felt the hardness of my penls I quickly composed myself and slipped my tool back into my boxer. The old woman was still there and was now smiling. I just vex comot there enter my apartment.

Since then, anytime she sees me, she go just carry one sheepish and conman grin for face. Yesterday, nai I vex go ask her, "mama, why u dey always happy if you see me"?. She replied with her local dialect which I couldn't translate. I asked again "mama, I say weda I shiitt for body wey u dey always open teeth if you see me". She spoke her dialect again. I vex leave her.

Should I report her to my landlady? She's making me uncomfortable.
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by donTbone(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Just as the nick implies... Stupidity! tongue
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol..OP, seems u have soooooo many issues in ur life more than the rest of us here...

Did u returned already the underwear of ur landlady?
Now her mom got crush on u?

1 Like

Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Kingsasian(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Funny stories everywhere....hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by bronzegoddess(f): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmm...oh my god

Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by braimeddy: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op u re lucky she didn't cut it off. Let me tell u while she's looking at u dat way, she's looking for a way u will sleep carelessly again so dat she can cut it off and feed it to her dogs

1 Like

Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by zyzxx(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time crush grin grin
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by MzPecs(f): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's a pity common sense has been added to the list of scarce wants in our dear country! angry
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
grin
Just as the nick implies... Stupidity! tongue
this is the problem with nigerians, am seeking advice here. angry
This is why I always run to America to seek for advices

1 Like

Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Pheals(f): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na every day.
....stupidity dey have cruch every day mtchwww check him mumu.... who will admirer stupidity grin
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
It's a pity common sense has been added to the list of scarce wants in our dear country! angry
common sense is no longer common. Back to the topic, if you were an old woman, why would you be staring at a young lad like that?
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by donTbone(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
this is the problem with nigerians, am seeking advice here. angry
This is why I always run to America to seek for advices
OYA! run go America now tongue grin
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pheals:
Na every day.
....stupidity dey have cruch every day mtchwww check him mumu.... who will admirer stupidity grin
bae, grin, if you see the queue of my crushes ehn!!(Girls having crush on me)

The queue be like where MTN dey re-register disconnected sim.

1 Like

Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by schumastic(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
HAHAHAHA CONJI DON KILL THE OLD LADY...OP DO THE NEEDFUL AND SAVE A SOUL grin grin grin
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
OYA! run go America now tongue grin
I dey contonou so, on my way, running.
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by MzPecs(f): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
common sense is no longer common. Back to the topic, if you were an old woman, why would you be staring at a young lad like that?
She's actually staring and wondering your level of stupidity as your moniker implies.

1 Like

Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by obiorathesubtle: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin nigga. This na your chance to pay less rent. Do the needful o!
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

She's actually staring and wondering your level of stupidity as your moniker implies.
staring at the level of my moniker or staring at the content inside my Niker?? grin
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
May God help u wit ur mouth
MzPecs:
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by MzPecs(f): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
staring at the level of my moniker or staring at the content inside my Niker?? grin
It's a pity! angry
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Living Up to his name...wink
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by MzPecs(f): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oma307:
May God help u wit ur mouth
Amen! cool
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by MzPecs(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
Living Up to his name...wink
Fact! grin
Re: Is My Landlady's Mum Having A Crush On Me? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
Last month my landlady's mother came to visit them, last week friday, as I came back from work, I pulled my cloths, and was putting on only boxer, i carry my chair go outside make I receive the weekend fresh air. I saw the old woman outside and greeted her, she answered me in her local dialect. It wasn't up to 10min, I slept off on the chair. I nor know waten vex my Gonking tool, the thing stood erect and slipped through the open area of my boxer and stood at full attention like the horn of a unicorn. I was still asleep, the old woman was just there enjoying the wowed and lustful view, she nor fit use her church mind say make she wake me make I go sleep inside house.

I donno what woke me up, immediately I felt the hardness of my penls I quickly composed myself and slipped my tool back into my boxer. The old woman was still there and was now smiling. I just vex comot there enter my apartment.

Since then, anytime she sees me, she go just carry one sheepish and conman grin for face. Yesterday, nai I vex go ask her, "mama, why u dey always happy if you see me"?. She replied with her local dialect which I couldn't translate. I asked again "mama, I say weda I shiitt for body wey u dey always open teeth if you see me". She spoke her dialect again. I vex leave her.

Should I report her to my landlady? She's making me uncomfortable.
You seem to have more issues with ladies than normal o...

(1) (Reply)

4 Things To Expect On Your Wedding Night / Guys Which One Do You Prefer ยป Slim Or Fat A Or B ??? / My Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.