Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? (599 Views)

If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by bumi10(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2017
A twitter user asked a compelling question that people found very difficult to answer. I don't even know what the answer will be if I find myself in that kind of situation. See her question below and the answers people gave.

After @iconicduck tweeted her question, a twitter user Diego, gave a rather illogical answer or should I say unintelligent answer and guess what, Diego's answer has gone viral. Apparently, she didn't know what cardiac arrest is and yet we thought only Nigerians dey fumble.

Whats your take?

More of her tweets below

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/mum-having-cardiac-arrest-your-wife-in.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb3 dominique

Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by Yorobastard(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol....spend the night in jail
Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Some people just fine, but nothing dey upstairs
Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Some people just can't think before typing.
Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by deathstroke(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2017
That lady is really DUMB.

Cardiac arrest?. Jail.?

#Wehdonema
Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by greatgod2012(f): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Let him make another arrangement like calling his siblings to be around mama, calling the doctor in charge of mama treatment to continue with his treatment without fear of getting his money as he's with his wife in labour room. Everyone who hears about his excuse will understand!

Mama can not have him as the only child but the wife has only him as the husband, also, the baby that is about to be born has only him as his/her father!

1 Like

Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by menxer: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2017
Hahahhaahhahaa

The guy is correct, any thing that comes before "arrest," na jail term.

Police arrest.
Cardiac arrest.

Arrest na arrest.
Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by greatgod2012(f): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2017
BTW, that Diego lady might be sleeping while reading/writing, so don't blame her too much because Bi honestly can't find the correlation between the question and the jail she was screaming!
Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by menxer: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2017
greatgod2012:
BTW, that Diego lady might be sleeping while reading/writing, so don't blame her too much because Bi honestly can't find the correlation between the question and the jail she was screaming!

The correlation is "arrest"
Re: Mum Having Cardiac Arrest & Your Wife In Labour - Which Will You Attend To? by dtruth50: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2017
WTF am i a doctor? while i wil just b switching btw d hospitals 2 b checkin on dem. SHIKENA

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies / Check Out Nigerian Comedians With Their Beautiful Wives(photos) / 12 Signs You Are Selfish In Your Relationship Which You Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.