Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) (32106 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by manchester1: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
all this old men shaking him should not leave d airport since he travel frequently so that d cud be shaking him always. a committee on shaking buhari sud also be set by d senate so as to know d people that will be shaking him. kai buhari

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Pvictor10(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Onitsha burning, BUHARI didn't say anything. Waka waka. END TIME PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mixty:
Baba the tourist presido
PMB's scoredcard after 6 months:
Fuel Scarcity: A1 Junketeering: A1 Biafra Agitation: A1 Media Propaganda: A1 Security: F9 Economy: F9 Power: F9

Well, it's better than having this after 8years

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is the highlight of a 'leader' who lacks trust of people around him; it is time to start delegating Mr. President!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by gretblue: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
neweraomo:
This Nigga plan to spend the rest of his life on plane. #jetlife
Is it not better than your Hero that was caged in Aso rock dolling dollars to Tom and Dick in the name of Arms purchase.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ijebu2020: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chai.This President Buhari just dey enjoy free trips dey go......all d enjoyment and estacodes He missed duing His military Era......Nairalanders make unna no blame Buhari joor..........if na unna God come bless with second chance nko.........unna no go enjoy am..lol!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Of particular interest is the coastal railway project stretching for 1402 kilometers linking Lagos in the West with Calabar in the East; a project that is expected to be financed with 12 billion U.S Dollars Chinese loan and which will create about 200,000 jobs.

Another rail project that will be up for renegotiation is the $8.3bn Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernization project, of which only a segment, Kaduna-Abuja has reached completion stage.

President Buhari is also expected to discuss ways of removing all obstacles in the way of the 3,050 MW Mambila Power Station, considered a strategic project which was conceived in 1982 but has not taken off.

The Chinese President had informed President Buhari of the willingness of his country to finance the whole project through a special loan agreement.

Anyone who can't discern the importance of this trip and plenty others should have his/her sanity questioned. Anyone who can't see the immense benefit these trips can bring to Nigeria really needs help and such a persons opinion should never be taken seriously. I did not give my support to PMB to become a sidon-look president. I didnt even expect his age to permit him make such travels. But at 73, if he can make such endless trips for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians, I wish him more strength and anointing.

Anybody who is pained (out of ignorance and irrational hate) can jump in front of a trailer if that's what pleases you, or you can dust your PVCs and wait patiently and quietly for 2019 (or 2023).
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by CallMeMadMan: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
VALIDATED TRASH
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by xage(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
yorke1:
Ajala the traveller. You better do and come back home. You are using style to run away from your responsibilities. They were preparing for WAR instead of LEADERSHIP.

God bless GEJ

Hnmmn! Typical IPOB reasoning
God help Nigeria, it is now glaring those who have been sabotaging Nigeria progress since it was created

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by CallMeMadMan: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:
Anybody that can't see the immense benefit this travel can bring to Nigeria is a complete dunce. You guys can all jump in front of a trailer if that's what pleases you, or you can dust your PVCs and wait patiently for 2019 (or 2023).

I did not give my support to PMB to become a sidon-look president. I didnt even expect his age to permit him make such travels. But at 73, if he can make such trips for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians, I wish him more strength and anointing.

Look at this mad man typing nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
CallPolice:

Na ur plane go crash.
tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by gretblue: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
comradeodunze:
This is the highlight of a 'leader' who lacks trust of people around him; it is time to start delegating Mr. President!
Just like the one that has trust of people around when he was busy dolling dollars to all Tom and Harry in the dubious name of purchasing arms.

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by damton(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
KELECHUKWU89:
NA YOU be GOOD FOR NIGERIA NA YOU BE TRUST

To start with, a you a wailer
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
the travelling traveller of our time... who that him waka don help??
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

Look at this mad man typing nonsense!
Just like I said, their senselessness can be spotted from miles away. Your opinion and that of your ilk can never be taken seriously.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by CallMeMadMan: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:
Just like I said, their senselessness can be spotted from miles away. Your opinion and that of your ilk can never be taken seriously.
Pls get yourself a functioning brain

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
What is the role of the VP in all of this, SMH, this man just came back from France two days ago and now on another long journey, we are not feeling this VP at all. If he cannot be working and let the old man rest then he should just gerraway
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by alexov(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
I can't see who he's waving goodbye to.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by banio: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Junketter in Chief
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
neweraomo:
This Nigga plan to spend the rest of his life on plane. #jetlife

[size=14pt]Lol, money team....

But something is wrong somewhere. I dont think this man can be this nonchallant.....

Plus who is he waving at? everybody is in the damn filling station queuing for the fuel [/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by gretblue: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
CallPolice:
grin grin

Baba
A tireless worker

Some people will prefer he sits in aso rock and gossip about ipob and boko haram.
You have said it all.Why some people will prefer GMB to stay in Aso rock so he can be caged like GEJ who was busy dolling dollars to Dasuki,Dokpesi,Bode George ,Odili in the name of Arms purchase.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by kelviniroma(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
the tourist presido

[img]http://1.bp..com/-PjtIZp_AV4A/VmBttHw3laI/AAAAAAAABDM/rkp6rLBWM4g/s320/3148290_pr2_jpegf6c6860d7bd687076d64cf3b014d6e52.jpg[/img]

the tourist presido
wink
PMB's scoredcard after shocked cool

6 months:

Fuel Scarcity: A1
Junketeering: A1
Biafra Agitation: A1
Media Propaganda: A1
Security: F9
Economy: F9
Power: F9

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by k2kay(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
alexov:
I can't see who he's waving goodbye to.
Maybe he is hallucinating
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Last days are hard and terrible times...Christians beware!!.

No sin greater than this: That you probe the source of PDP Campaign funds and leaves the Apc that out spent PDP and won
the elections. If PDP campaign funds came from security votes,where does Apc's comes from?.

hypocrisy is when you probes Gej tenure and avoids OBJ's ..

hypocrisy is when you calls Odili a thief and Tinubu a saint.

hypocrisy is when called Bode George a Thief and Obj a saint.

hypocrisy is when you fights corruption and appoints Amaechi a Minister...

Beware of last days corruption fighters!!!.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Harsh policies against businesses: A1.

Naira devaluation: A1

Mixty:
Baba the tourist presido

PMB's scoredcard after 6 months:

Fuel Scarcity: A1
Junketeering: A1
Biafra Agitation: A1
Media Propaganda: A1
Security: F9
Economy: F9
Power: F9

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Amaso99(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nomadic president
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by OCTAVO: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
All the trips wey he no go since 1982 na him he wan go all now. angry
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by green9der: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
BENEFITS OF apple cider vinegar (Eden

1. Improved Digestion
2. Heartburn, Intestinal Problems and Constipation
3. Prevent Candida and Normalize Intestinal Bacteria
4. Strengthen Your Immune System
5. Regulate Blood Sugar and Aid in Diabetes
6. Stabilize High Blood Pressure
7. Detoxification
8. Weight Loss
9. Skin Benefits
10. Stamina and Energy

CONTACT ME BY DIALING MY NUMBER TO GET THE POWERFUL PRODUCT ANYWHERE YOU ARE WITHIN NIGERIA 07038663587

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by mandonnels(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
buhari the tourist
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
kai....This man travels too much i'm afraid he might travel in time and get lost...but dat will be good news sha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi / Ebelechukwu Obiano Builds 27 Houses For Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.