Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) (32108 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by niplezlayer(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mr president just dey travel like decimal point wot is he looking for?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Btoyob(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
We should be expecting another breaking news from granpa in SA
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by coolar: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
saintkel:
Since u know Obama, how times has he traveled?. Its not up to 6months for PMB and d man just d waka waka, d result of dis I haven't seen

Let's be patient bro.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Btruth: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
saintkel:
And d office of d vice president can't facilitate dat? We have serious issues at home dat need PMB's attention, d rate of killings is getting out of hand pls, we need our president, Osinbanjo can take care of foreign diplomacy
what does he needs to do concerning issue of killings that he cannot do on the plane through phone conversations or other means of communication? We doesn't needs his physical present for him to dish out directives on what & what to be done. PMB needs to rebuild our image that had been tatter abroad.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
If only the plane would crash! And osinbajo take over..
You are going beyond what can be tolerated. Don't cry "had I known" when its time.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
CallPolice:

Na ur plane go crash.
pls dear don't say that. Though we all are entitled to our opinions but no one will be involved in any form of crash in Jesus-Amen
#Thanks
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
If only the plane would crash! And osinbajo take over..
pls dear don't say that. Though we all are
entitled to our opinions but no one will be
involved in any form of crash in Jesus-Amen
#Thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ozy4christ(f): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
teebaxy:
What do we have vice president for, I think that office should be suspended
seconded
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Btruth:
what does he needs to do concerning issue of killings that he cannot do on the plane through phone conversations or other means of communication? We doesn't needs his physical present for him to dish out directives on what & what to be done. PMB needs to rebuild our image that had been tatter abroad.

He should kuku lived on the plane instead of Aso Rock. So he wasted 12 years only to come and Govern Nigeria from the Presidential Jet?
If they have no other use for that Aso Rock, let's turn it to a museum then he can continue his life on a Plane Government.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by 8unit(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
k2kay:
I don't even know what to say about this president

just sai Buhari

The best president Muhammadu Ayodeji Nnamdi Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Bamz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm beginning to get bothered about his travels... I'm not sure if the president is meant to honor EVERY foreign invitation... atleast some people can always represent him at some other occasions.

I won't criticise this government until it's 2+ years old. Nigerians generally are pathologically impatient.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
fool
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mixty:
Baba the tourist presido
PMB's scoredcard after 6 months:
Fuel Scarcity: A1 Junketeering: A1 Biafra Agitation: A1 Media Propaganda: A1 Security: F9 Economy: F9 Power: F9

So you scrored Security F9 and you are still alive living in Nigeria...right? Wailing wailer,are you also a Biafran?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by kayalla(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
na travel and tourism this man come do? cant he sit his dry ass down and do his job.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Too many travels if you ask me.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Mixty: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
akthedream:

So you scrored Security F9 and you are still alive living in Nigeria...right?
Wailing wailer,are you also a Biafran?
Lol....
Nah... I ain't a biafran. And I don't support the Biafra cause though I believe every group has the legitimate right to pursue self-emancipation.
I am not a PDP sympathiser too. But PMB dey fall hand day by day.
So, are you a "Sai Baba" zombie?

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mixty:
Baba the tourist presido

Fuel Scarcity: A1
Junketeering: A1
Biafra Agitation: A1
Media Propaganda: A1
Security: F9
Economy: F9
Power: F9

don't worry very soon by the Grace of God the results will soon change....dont u ever wish something good for this con3? na wa o
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
What do u expect from
Waka waka president
2go freak,whatsapp number 1 customer, photogenic president, our able oil president, the king of northern nigeria,.... Well the duara dullard has nothing to offered to Nigeria... From western germany were he went to sip coffee with president mitchell to USA,Malta ,France.... Now south africa, I hope he won't lie to them how all Nigerians are evil bad kworrupt and guilty, while him and his families are the only corrupt free In nigeria, it high time Nigerians should tell him to get his old dirty smelly ass one place and tackle out internal problem....
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
oK
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by saintkel(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Btruth:
Which is more better, repairing our tattered image abroad or gulling d fire in ur own house
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by tajooks123: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
And the traveller has travelled... End time travelling...
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by tuscani: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
SUCH A FOOL
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
neweraomo:
This Nigga plan to spend the rest of his life on plane. #jetlife

Some of us knew that and warned people. Dude is enjoying whatever that's left of his life. Can anyone blame him? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by southcent: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
that minute pmb got to know presidents can travel anywhere..

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by tiredface: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
HE VISITS EVERY WK AND THEN WAVE GOODBYE TO NIGERIANS, NIGERIA'S JUNKETER IN CHIEF, RACKING UP BILLIONS OF NAIRA IN BILLS. WHAT A COUNTRY.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Daraph(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bubu the waka waka
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by galadima77(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mixty:
Baba the tourist presido

Fuel Scarcity: A1
Junketeering: A1
Biafra Agitation: A1
Media Propaganda: A1
Security: F9
Economy: F95
Power: F9

Oyah!!! Clap for yourself, ediot.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nwatadiok(f): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mr traveller of daura
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mixty:

Lol....
Nah... I ain't a biafran. And I don't support the Biafra cause though I believe every group has the legitimate right to pursue self-emancipation.
I am not a PDP sympathiser too. But PMB dey fall hand day by day.
So, are you a "Sai Baba" zombie?
Fall your hand as how?
So you expect Pmb to fixe what Pdp has destroyed for about 16 yrs in just 6 months?
Is it that easy?
I am no Apc too.
Why not let's give him some time..remember he has less money to spend compare to the last 16 yrs of Pdp..
If Apc fail us,our card still dey to chase them away..
Criticism is good..but it should be constructive.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by AmazonKindle: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
abitex577:
I hope PMB has finalized the details of the millions of US dollars arms money seized from GEJ government for return to the good people of Nigeria to alleviate the sufferings of the populace?
goat alert
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by all4gud(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
President Muhammadu Buhari will be in South Africa , Thursday to participate in the Forum on China/Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) taking place in Johannesburg, December 4-5, 2015.At this forum President Buhari will follow up his meeting with the Chinese leader Xi Jinping which took place on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly meeting in November in New York.
President Buhari had indicated to Xi Jinping, the Chinese leader at the bilateral meeting in New York that he wanted China to re-commence stalled rail projects under new terms that would see China providing nearly all the financing required.

Of particular interest is the coastal railway project stretching for 1402 kilometers linking Lagos in the West with Calabar in the East; a project that is expected to be financed with 12 billion U.S Dollars Chinese loan and which will create about 200,000 jobs.

Another rail project that will be up for renegotiation is the $8.3bn Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernization project, of which only a segment, Kaduna-Abuja has reached completion stage.
President Buhari is also expected to discuss ways of removing all obstacles in the way of the 3,050 MW Mambila Power Station, considered a strategic project which was conceived in 1982 but has not taken off.

The Chinese President had informed President Buhari of thewillingness of his country to finance the whole project through a special loan agreement.

The President, who will be accompanied by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyema; Minister of Transportation, Chubuike Amaechi; and the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Okechukwu Enelamah, will return to Abuja on Saturday, December 5.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media& Publicity)
December 02, 2015

www.kingebuka.com

When will he visit Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring / Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.