Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) (32109 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by nanzozo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
ALL FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIA.

IN PMB WE TRUST.
End time traveller
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

Pls get yourself a functioning brain
If only you had the thing you are currently recommending for me, you would have come out straight and pointed out what you don't agree with in my statement (just like normal humans do), instead of jumping straight to insults and exposing your folly.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by marked10(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
I pray Buhari doesnt disappear on the air.

wen is he visiting Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Commander in Chief of the Junketeers of Nigeria...SMH!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ValerianSteel(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari is photogenic oh.The man can model grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by CallMeMadMan: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:
If only you had the thing you are currently recommending for me, you would have come out straight and pointed out what you don't agree with in my statement (just like normal humans do), instead of jumping straight to insults and exposing your folly.
You need not be told am a mad man with a functioning brain but you are brainless bro
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
You obviously lack comprehension.
gretblue:

Just like the one that has trust of people around when he was busy dolling dollars to all Tom and Harry in the dubious name of purchasing arms.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by godzson(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
I can't blame buhari, he wanted to be minister of tourism or foreign affair, but our Tinubu compelled him to go for presidency so he can rule naija through bubuhara

proudly yoruba

God bless wailers association
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
coolar:
Hopefully, PMB's traveling will yield positive results in the long run.

Nigerians didn't vote for Sidon look president,even President Obama travels for official reasons.

Buhari isn't going to pick a rifle to fight boko haram,institutions must work whether the president is in the country or not.
Since u know Obama, how times has he traveled?. Its not up to 6months for PMB and d man just d waka waka, d result of dis I haven't seen
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by EVERCUTE(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
[b]AWA TUN TI LO OOO, EYIN WERE!

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by cytellProperty: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ajala Travel, Useless president. No fuel since 3 weeks ago, but he is clueless. Scam Change.
KingEbukasBlog:
President Muhammadu Buhari will be in South Africa , Thursday to participate in the Forum on China/Africa Cooperation (FOCAC) taking place in Johannesburg, December 4-5, 2015.At this forum President Buhari will follow up his meeting with the Chinese leader Xi Jinping which took place on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly meeting in November in New York.
President Buhari had indicated to Xi Jinping, the Chinese leader at the bilateral meeting in New York that he wanted China to re-commence stalled rail projects under new terms that would see China providing nearly all the financing required.

Of particular interest is the coastal railway project stretching for 1402 kilometers linking Lagos in the West with Calabar in the East; a project that is expected to be financed with 12 billion U.S Dollars Chinese loan and which will create about 200,000 jobs.

Another rail project that will be up for renegotiation is the $8.3bn Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernization project, of which only a segment, Kaduna-Abuja has reached completion stage.
President Buhari is also expected to discuss ways of removing all obstacles in the way of the 3,050 MW Mambila Power Station, considered a strategic project which was conceived in 1982 but has not taken off.

The Chinese President had informed President Buhari of thewillingness of his country to finance the whole project through a special loan agreement.

The President, who will be accompanied by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyema; Minister of Transportation, Chubuike Amaechi; and the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Okechukwu Enelamah, will return to Abuja on Saturday, December 5.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media& Publicity)
December 02, 2015

www.kingebuka.com
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Btruth:
Baba carry goooooo. I support you for all your trips, especially such that will propel this country forward. A deal that will create more than 200,000 is fully supported by me and all the people in my ward. Long live PMB, Long live Nigeria.

Wailers please find a suitable well and get drowned.
And d office of d vice president can't facilitate dat? We have serious issues at home dat need PMB's attention, d rate of killings is getting out of hand pls, we need our president, Osinbanjo can take care of foreign diplomacy
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Sam432(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
you need a sugarmummy. Call agent Sam ,I can assist you in getting a sugarmummy of your choice there are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile number via or call Mr Sam +2347067073362
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
He wants to set Guinness book of record, the most traveled president in Africa.

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by anzaku47(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mr.Traveller
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
What is the Vice President and the Ministers doing?
This man should know he is no longer young..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:

Anyone who can't discern the importance of this trip and plenty others should have his/her sanity questioned. Anyone who can't see the immense benefit these trips can bring to Nigeria really needs help and such a persons opinion should never be taken seriously. I did not give my support to PMB to become a sidon-look president. I didnt even expect his age to permit him make such travels. But at 73, if he can make such endless trips for the betterment of Nigeria and Nigerians, I wish him more strength and anointing.

Anybody who is pained (out of ignorance and irrational hate) can jump in front of a trailer if that's what pleases you, or you can dust your PVCs and wait patiently and quietly for 2019 (or 2023).

Wow I never knew u were dis good, now the other travels he made, do u mind telling us d good it has in store for Nigerians cos since he started dis I never saw anything good. Weneva GEJ in dos days we felt d impact tremendously cos b4 u know dis diplomats come to Nigeria and invested heavily despite security treats, can u say of dat during PMB's time?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
abitex577:
I hope PMB has finalized the details of the millions of US dollars arms money seized from GEJ government for return to the good people of Nigeria to alleviate the sufferings of the populace?

atleast to console yourself abi?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
idupaul:
And that's how my vote became Baba the traveller . What a waste

eayah....sorry. lol
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ernecy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
iyke926:
The Tourist: Season 8

Starring Mohammed Buhari, Jacob Zouma, Xi Jinping, Chibuike Amechi
lol grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
bueze046:
A Jet life like niqqas above me,

Mr traveler when are we going to buy fuel at 40 as you promised ?

pls sir, keep hoping. *SoFunny*
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
bueze046:
A Jet life like niqqas above me,

Mr traveler when are we going to buy fuel at 40 as you promised ?

pls sir, keep hoping. *SoFunny*
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by egobetatoday: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Engineer123:
BUHARI is busy travelling around the globe. I don't think buhari can solve Nigeria problems.

.dont u think travelling will be a good cover up since he cant deliver?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please what has Buhari world tour gained for Nigeria? For him mind he is working very well.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Safe journey Your excellence. Now I can see clearly where you are driving us to. The enemies who are claiming to love the country are too much but you shall conquer sir.

If possible,Let there be eradication of 1000 Naira note. Awon werey 200% want to lick us dry shotey........
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bye bye Tourist, please stay there and don't come back...
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
saintkel:
Wow I never knew u were dis good, now the other travels he made, do u mind telling us d good it has in store for Nigerians cos since he started dis I never saw anything good. Weneva GEJ in dos days we felt d impact tremendously cos b4 u know dis diplomats come to Nigeria and invested heavily despite security treats, can u say of dat during PMB's time?
Okay I'm sorry, you were right all along; PMB's travels are useless, he's just holidaying around the world enjoying his old age at the expense of Nigeria. GEJ travelled in his days to invite investors, PMB is traveling these days to play and spite as many Nigerians as possible and to enjoy the best of presidential treatment.

I dont think I have anything more to say to you. have a great evening.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by saintkel(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:
Okay I'm sorry, you were right all along; PMB's travels are useless, he's just holidaying around the world enjoying his old age at the expense of Nigeria. GEJ travelled in his days to invite investors, PMB is traveling these days to play and spite as many Nigerians as possible and to enjoy the best of presidential treatment.

I dont think I have anything more to say to you. have a great evening.
Big uncle if I have offended u am sorry, pls 4give me. PMB is a good man, we need to give him more time to change dis country
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Ujupsy: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Am yet to see reason for all these walking up n down ,Nigeria are suffering n dying n this is all we get from Apc mtweeeeeeee God we need your help
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
But Sha président Buhari dey travel gaaan ooo
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by inkreezz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
dis man is not serious at all mtchewwww
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by aresa: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Safe journey PMB.

Keep working and don't be distracted by naysayers, biafrauds, enemies of Nigeria and anti Nigeria elements..

Sai Nigeria.

Sai PMB..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident / Communism In Nigeria: Why Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.