Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) (32105 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Jetjacky(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
idupaul:
And that's how my vote became Baba the traveller . What a waste
grin grin lol!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

pls dear don't say that. Though we all are
entitled to our opinions but no one will be
involved in any form of crash in Jesus-Amen
#Thanks
amen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by thundafire: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2015
who is he waving too cs i think he dnt knw dat dy security chief wish dy can just plan a coup nd sack him out,so heavily clueless he waves 2 knw one yet no one returns dy waving but dy truth is dat dy will wish something bad happen 2 him cs i trust my dear country
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by cooltola(m): 12:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Na only moon dey remain
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by bighead1(m): 1:15am On Dec 04, 2015
hai may evil not befall us oo, why i vote for this guy sef
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by dyn1800: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Get life bro!
Mixty:
Baba the tourist presido

PMB's scoredcard after 6 months:

Fuel Scarcity: A1
Junketeering: A1
Biafra Agitation: A1
Media Propaganda: A1
Security: F9
Economy: F9
Power: F9

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 3:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Godsonkemz:
The president who just assumed power 7months ago had visited several countries more than any other president in the west africa.
West Africa? Abi the who world sef. 13countries in 6months. Haba; who does that?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by XXCASH: 4:15am On Dec 04, 2015
coolar:
Hopefully, PMB's traveling will yield positive results in the long run.

Nigerians didn't vote for Sidon look president,even President Obama travels for official reasons.

Buhari isn't going to pick a rifle to fight boko haram,institutions must work whether the president is in the country or not.

Like the FEC meeting abi. Nigerians, we are our own greatest enemy
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by onome2013: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2015
If a father doesn't have time to take care of his family, then it gives room for disarray like biafra agitation etc that is happening in the country .
Our president doesn't have time for us again , than jumping up and down to other countries
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Mixty: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2015
akthedream:

Fall your hand as how?
So you expect Pmb to fixe what Pdp has destroyed for about 16 yrs in just 6 months?
Is it that easy?
I am no Apc too.
Why not let's give him some time..remember he has less money to spend compare to the last 16 yrs of Pdp..
If Apc fail us,our card still dey to chase them away..
Criticism is good..but it should be constructive.
But withing 6 months, we should be seeing some positive signs na. But I agree with you. I will give him 2 years..if that old man doesn't show me signs of seriousness after 24 months, I will personally take over from that running mouth called barcanista....lol..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
Mixty:

But withing 6 months, we should be seeing some positive signs na. But I agree with you. I will give him 2 years..if that old man doesn't show me signs of seriousness after 24 months, I will personally take over from that running mouth called barcanista....lol..
Sincerely,he really needs some time to get this country working..
It takes less time to destroy and more time to build.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2015
onome2013:
If a father doesn't have time to take care of his family, then it gives room for disarray like biafra agitation etc that is happening in the country .
Our president doesn't have time for us again , than jumping up and down to other countries
Which yeye children?Are you trying to tell us that the so called biafrans are his only 'children'?
Even if he had been in Nigeria 24/7,365 days a year,biafrans would have still come up.
Because their sponsors have made up their mind after Gej lost the election.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mixty:

Lol....
Nah... I ain't a biafran. And I don't support the Biafra cause though I believe every group has the legitimate right to pursue self-emancipation.
I am not a PDP sympathiser too. But PMB dey fall hand day by day.
So, are you a "Sai Baba" zombie?

You are a cretnous fuuktard!

Who the fck is your dumbarse to judge PMB's performance, product of a failed education system?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Mixty: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretnous fuuktard!

Who the fck is your dumbarse to judge PMB's performance, product of a failed education system?
I warned you about mentioning my name. i am clearly too sophisticated and civil for you. You lack manners and you are crude. Do you call your lack of civility a product of a "good educational system"? I laugh in greek grin
You are just a silly jester. Shut da hell up and learn some manners from me!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mixty:

I warned you about mentioning my name. i am clearly too sophisticated and civil for you. You lack manners and you are crude. Do you call your lack of civility a product of a "good educational system"? I laugh in greek grin
You are just a silly jester. Shut da hell up and learn some manners from me!

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

What does your daft arsse know that you moronically think you can judge those above you, cretin?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Mixty: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sagamite:

What does your daft arsse know that you moronically think you can judge those above you, cretin?

I am way above you. I dont throw tantrums all around like a demented fellow. You have clearly lost it. If you can humble yourself, I might be able to talk some sense into you.
Meanwhile, stay clear of politics section. Remain buried in romance section, where you and your fellow sex-starved dudes belong. You obviously don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend political topics.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mixty:

I am way above you. I dont throw tantrums all around like a demented fellow. You have clearly lost it. If you can humble yourself, I might be able to talk some sense into you.
Meanwhile, stay clear of politics section. Remain buried in romance section, where you and your fellow sex-starved dudes belong. You obviously don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend political topics.

This is coming fromt he cretinous, jobless foool that spends his life in ashawo joints? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real History Of Lagos.(who Should Lay Claim To The Land). / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / How 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Overran 1,000 Troops In Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.