Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! (23793 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Legend says Indian women are exceptionally beautiful but that's not really true. Over the years of my globetrotting India has never been on my list until I began looking for a partner and I considered India since I read the legends undecided

After my experience with them, I have compiled 5 reasons you should not date an Indian. Leave the Indians to the Indians! Damn...

1) They are Unattractive:- Forget those you see in bollywood it's makeup. They don't shave especially their instrument region! They look older than their age in most cases.

2) They are prudes:- Many of them find Virginity a ticket to Odin's Disney Land! So they are very scared of taking off their clothes unless you are their husband so get ready for the "No sex before marriage"

3) Inferiority Complex :- They get offended and feel insulted when you are talking about a caucasian girl in an appreciating manner or having pics of Caucasian females on your mobile phone. They feel inferior and have low self esteem in that regard...

4) Your children will be BROWN AND UGLY!

5) They are feminists and Mentally Ill:- According to the legends, Indian females are sick undecided and in the U.S 89.89% of Indian women are feminists. . Bullsh!t

India should be your last destination for a partner undecided

12 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Vecto(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Are you living on a different isle of the planet? undecided Indian girls are REALLY beautiful and attractive. Have you dated any of them to confirm if they shave their *private part* or not? Alaye flush joor.......

7 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by bettercreature(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vecto:
Are you living on a different isle of the planet? undecided Indian girls are REALLY beautiful and attractive. Have you dated any of them to confirm if they shave their *private part* or not? Alaye flush joor.......
The OP is actually right,over 75% of indians are black very ugly people,the white ones are only about 25% and they normally discriminate against the black ones,average indian man acts like an animal infact you will never be happy having them as a friend,indian women are very lazy they prefer to eat outside rather than stay inside and cook,they are racist,ugly and stewpid,you can't possibly find enough words to qualify how bad indian people are
The worse is they smell very bad,their skin colour is not like normal shinning africa black,they normally look like HOUSE RAT

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vecto:

I don't know why people rush to comment.

Did you read my post well? undecided
Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
I agree!

Though the op exaggerated a little in the last part. Those Indian women are something else.

1 Like

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Vecto(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Strahovski:

I don't know why people rush to comment.
Did you read my post well? undecided
sure I did. did u read mine?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Oyetboy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
The OP is actually right,over 75% of indians are black very ugly people,the white ones are only about 25% and they normally discriminate against the black ones,average indian man acts like an animal infact you will never be happy having them as a friend,indian women are very lazy they prefer to eat outside rather than stay inside and cook,they are racist,ugly and stewpid,you can't possibly find enough words to qualify how bad indian people are
The worse is they smell very bad,their skin colour is not like normal shinning africa black,they normally look like HOUSE RAT
bro you go get bad mouth gan oo grin

28 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by DickDastardly(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hate speech

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow @ your children will be ugly & brown. Sounds like the Indian women are not the only ones with inferiority complex here

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by MRBrownJ: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Strahovski:
Legend says Indian women are exceptionally beautiful but that's not really true. Over the years of my globetrotting India has never been on my list until I began looking for a partner and I considered India since I read the legends undecided

who goes looking for a partner in India, to begin with? you must have heard that there was billion+ indians and therefore that it will be easy picking?! the joke is on you.

After my experience with them, I have compiled 5 reasons you should not date an Indian. Leave the Indians to the Indians! Damn...
1) They are Unattractive:- Forget those you see in bollywood it's makeup. They don't shave especially their instrument region! They look older than their age in most cases.

are you claiming that all indian women are ugly?! thats a bit harsh, dont you think? why dont you rather say that all the indian women you could get where ugly.
as for the shaving down below, its the same thing for most Chinese and Japanese women, but then again thats their culture, accept it or go elsewhere with your foreign mentality expecting them to be like you desire them to be.

2) They are prudes:- Many of them find Virginity a ticket to Odin's Disney Land! So they are very scared of taking off their clothes unless you are their husband so get ready for the "No sex before marriage"

different stroke for different folks, such way of life works for "them", adapt or go find a partner elsewhere.

3) Inferiority Complex :- They get offended and feel insulted when you are talking about a caucasian girl in an appreciating manner or having pics of Caucasian females on your mobile phone. They feel inferior and have low self esteem in that regard...

NEWSFLASH: if thats what you desire then go to a white country, and not India

4) Your children will be BROWN AND UGLY!

so brown children are ugly now?! woah with such low view of indians, no wonder you could only date the ugly ones

5) They are feminists and Mentally Ill:- According to the legends, Indian females are sick undecided and in the U.S 89.89% of Indian women are feminists. . Bullsh!t

so now you want us to believe that ALL indian women are mentally sick?! lol. listen, why dont you tell us what really happened to you in India, so we have a clear understanding why you hate them so much. were you deported from India because of a woman? did you stay there for months/yrs and didnt manage to date anyone? were you played by an Indian woman? what is it?!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by lurlah2014(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
That's not true
Mayb the once uve had deals with are, but as for me they a wonderful people to deal with especially when u are sincere with them, they give back what u give to them.
Stop the criticism the same way we have people who look like house rat here too #no man is perfect likewise you are of no way better than them
bettercreature:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
100% true.

Indians are littered all over my school. they're so ugly that you'd think they import their actors. They have zero dress sense. they don't shave according to what the o.p stated. Also they are daft, more like zombies. They always carry big textbooks around but they don't know shit. they're very unintelligent people. Nigerians always beat them hands down. You check the results you're gonna like 7 Nigerians before an Indian comes in sight. And after that, you're gonna see more and more Nigerians before the another Indian.

Their foods are very disgusting. their accent?? Zero!!!You tell an Indian move, he moves, come, he comes,kill yourself, he's gonna kill himself.

I'll stop here for now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by MzPecs(f): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op indians sucks? grin grin pls explain better cos i cant really understand wat u wrote!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
I love indians every race has got its flaws too

I love and will always love indians

8 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:

Seriously?
Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Strahovski:

Seriously?

So u wan dey feed me greed?? Make i hate them cos u hate them

Oga go nd get high on a pit latrine

So u tink ausacian women sorry caucasian women are the ultimate prize tag

Nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by jashar(f): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
*sighs* cry

Imagine what they'll be saying about Nigerians or 'Africans '.

7 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by IamAtribalist: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool Enough with the disgusting stereotypes. And you wrong - brown kids are NOT ugly. Idiota.

4 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by arimahoseloka(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
u uncircumcised homosapien. How can you talk about a race of people like that

8 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by bettercreature(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
arimahoseloka:
u uncircumcised homosapien. How can you talk about a race of people like that
I was just stating the obvious,even if you've never been to india,you suppose to know how indian taxi drivers behaves in the US,Europe or Dubai

8 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by bettercreature(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:

On a normal day,as per you are a Nigerian lady,Indian taxi driver will treat you like a slut,God is my witness, ask Nigerian ladies in dubai

6 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
On a normal day,as per you are a Nigerian lady,Indian taxi driver will treat you like a slut,God is my witness, any Nigerian ladies in dubai

The way u dress is d way u are addressed

Nd also

First impression matters

Now fix most nigerian girls into those two phrases

3 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
They see we black as an empty useless vessel.there ladies are so dirty (except young and exposed ones).
They are very mean and racist to black .

india seems to have all bad traits nigeria has. infact I see india as future nigeria if we dnt start to planning our economy and population.

4 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by bettercreature(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:

The way u dress is d way u are addressed

Nd also

First impression matters

Now fix most nigerian girls into those two phrases
As long as you are black,they'd treat you that way infact they'd even threating you with police thinking you dont have papers,you simply don't know how those indian guys behaves, they are goats! i had a friend sometimes ago,he was walking on the street and those indian started eating banana and calling him monkey,he retaliated calling them bastard,they started beating shiit out of his life and when we got there with police they lied to the police that our friend was trying to burn FLAG,then police arrested our friend for trying to burn flag,he spent 3 weeks eating white rice and dry pepper before he was released

7 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by sarmiie(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Most of the ones op has met are from the south. The ones from the north are taller and finer. They also discriminate against themselves.

But bone o, the indian chicks I've met are bae. Beautiful and smart. The only thing unattractive is the accent and the way they move their head when they speak. Kinda like a snake following a tune. Other than that, they are cool. And they hustle, hard. If your game isn't tight, they'll out-hustle you.

When all is said and done, though, tbh, I don't find them sexually attractive. Smart, yes. Beautiful, yes. Sexually attractive, no. Why u go go India go marry sef ?? Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
As long as you are black,they'd treat you that way infact they'd even threating you with police thinking you dont have papers,you simply don't know how those indian guys behaves, they are goats! i had a friend sometimes ago,he was walking on the street and those indian started eating banana and calling him monkey,he retaliated calling them bastard,they started beating shiit out of his life and when we got there with police they lied to the police that our friend was trying to burn FLAG,then police arrested our friend for trying to burn flag,he spent 3 weeks eating white rice and dry pepper before he was released

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u av added to the reasons i love them

Cos nigerians are saints abi

Or nigerians dont bully * blonde* whites too abi

1 Like

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by bettercreature(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:

You'r so dumb! omo ti a ba n bawi,ti o un wa orun ki,Yi o parun lojiji

15 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
halfrica:

which nigeria bully blonde white.even nigeria worships anything blonde white

2 Likes

Re: India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks for the heads up. Let me go and reconcile with sikirat before it's too late.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.