Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry (11439 Views)

WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

5.) Most cool men don't go to them so they are use and dump

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Myndu44: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Don't worry, we would look into this.. We are waiting for Buhari from China.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Greene66: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes I completely agree.

Anyway, #TeamForeignGirls. You need to check out Illinois babes. Damn cool

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Redomi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
There is nothing wrong in being fat. some people are created fat from infant. Though I can't date fat girls o, but I love seeing their fat honey pot, it really turns me on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Julietcutie(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
lol op you took dis personal though... it ain't far u would hurt someone's feelings dis evening o

5 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Fmartin(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op hold ur tongue. Every body gat his choice. Even though am nt an admirer of fat women.

I prefer slim women with small boobs. I dnt care abt her behind.

#am also slim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by FreeBSD: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fmartin:
Op hold ur tongue. Every body gat his choice. Even though am nt an admirer of fat women.

I prefer slim women with small boobs. I dnt care abt her behind.

#am also slim.

Nobody has any choice. Everybody like good tin. Why can't you make the choice for fat women? Why go with slim ladies with small bwess? Because na dem make sense pass.

Fat ladies are trash

3 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by donbenedict(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
I love adele kiss

13 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wow.
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Strahovski1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
I also prefer slim women

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
You need God!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
rIaYoll:
You need God!!!!!

what does god have to do with this?
he doesnt like fat people. simple.
its his opinion.
people who are fat have themselves to blame.

what does your god have to do with this?

5 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by totaldiva: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
How has this solve d scarcity of fuel
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Strahovski1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
I wonder how fat people feel
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
registering at the gym is only qbout 10 to 11k a month yet people are fat.
lazy people

3 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by MrCork: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:
I wonder how a girl will be born.. grow up into a teenager. Still grow up into a youth.. grow up into a woman.. grow up into wife and into mother without watching her weight!

And yet you see them fantasising about prince charming. The rich guy with 8 packs.. When their own stomach sef is bigger than our bag of rice. Any guy you see with fat lady dating or about marry has hidden agenda. There is no fvcking love for fat ladies. Even their vagina sef is very ugly and turns someone off. It remain small it should turn to river basin. Most of their bwess are flat and long. Ah ah. Very disgusting. It's not as if someone force them to be fat. Wait first..

1.) Fat women are mostly senseless. They are fat but their brain small. Majority fat ladies don't think. They just think everything must favor them because they know it cannot favor them.

2.) Fat ladies smell. Yes, many of them smell. Some will be fair skin their pussay will be black. Imagine. And they want prince charming with 8 packs.

3.) They make too much noise:- They shout too much in public. Always making noise. Local champions. You see them bullying slim girls.

4 ) They are frustrated

Guys instead of dating fat ladies.. see, goto Lekki for Lagos, Wuse for Abuja, Bodija for Ibadan, Port-harcourt for Rivers.. you will find slim sexy ladies that even your fada will give you award when you bring her home. Not dem fat ladies person go dey carry spit for mouth if you look them

#FreeBSD

...bro u are angry..did one of them sit on yorr face?..is her name ellacute45? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

what does god have to do with this?
he doesnt like fat people. simple.
its his opinion.
people who are fat have themselves to blame.

what does your god have to do with this?
I see nothing wrong with his opinion but He insulted fat women.

5 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

...bro u are angry..did one of them sit on yorr face?..is her name ellacute45? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are crazy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Fmartin(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:

Nobody has any choice. Everybody like good tin. Why can't you make the choice for fat women? Why go with slim ladies with small bwess? Because na dem make sense pass.

Fat ladies are trash
they ar nt trash.

A friend of mine always crave fr fat ladies.

Some ppl prefer big boobs, fat as$ while am nt a fan of those qualities.

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by AccidentalGenius: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
rIaYoll:
I see nothing wrong with his opinion but He insulted fat women.

fat women. thats a collective noun.
he Wasnt specific.
its not his fault the shoe fits.

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by iPopAlomo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
So your trying to say guys like us that are unto full figured women are...?! probably worse than lazy...?! yeah...?!

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fat men are worse, how do they have sex? They sweat like pigs, breathe heavily like someone dying, snore when asleep and awake. Ewww

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by MRBrownJ: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
to each their own

2 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by ettaetta(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
For me i dont care whether a girl is fat or slim, what matters most is her character. Fat girls are also human beings, no one is forcing you to date or marry them. Guess what?

My wife 2 be is a fat babe but ve got no problem with that. So its Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

23 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Haba, since you don't like them fat why voicing out. Op you are mean o, i pity your wife
FreeBSD:

4 ) They are frustrated

#FreeBSD
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Greene66:
Yes I completely agree.

Anyway, #TeamForeignGirls. You need to check out Illinois babes. Damn cool

you again!!!!! smh...

Op, stop being frustrated now... haha..
Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hope you get 6packs and pocketpacks too.

Mumu

8 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
FreeBSD:

4 ) They are frustrated

#FreeBSD
How old are you?

15 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by Blokifen(f): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
But still they are Great cooks
Kind
Funny
Generous
Great friends
Forgiving
and so much more..........

20 Likes

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by UIA04(f): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
@op you are evil so your aim is to get someone depressed for attention sake abi

1 Like

Re: Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry by pwettiejay(f): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bhet why is the OP ranting? Hope yhur mum and sisters are slim..........in as much as I don't like the word "fat", I don't discriminate nor make them feel bad about their bodies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? / Tag A Romancelander And Buy A Gift For Him/her This Festive Season / Pictures Of All The Girls Nyansh I Don Snap For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.