Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? (1662 Views)

#bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by steady986(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Now, there are numerous TV series which are currently airing on satellite. Two which stand out are Fargo and Homeland. Fargo is in it's 2nd season while Homeland is in it's 5th season. If you're a fan of thrillers these are the series you should be watching. But I'm kind of in a dilemma as to which is more interesting. Which do you think is more interesting? I'd like to know what you think.

Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
I have not seen fargo but gon surely download it tonight. Homeland is interesting just that I find the season 5 kinda boring.
Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by steady986(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
iyke926:
I have not seen fargo but gon surely download it tonight. Homeland is interesting just that I find the season 5 kinda boring.
Fargo is excellent. I think this season of homeland is just like the previous, less shooting and more brain racking. Still magnificent.
Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by omenka(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
@ HungerBad, pls I can't access that box.

Let me know when you see this so I can delete it asap.
Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by HungerBAD: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Seen
Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

Seen
Oga, delete the quote naw. Shooo! cheesy
Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by Odkboy23(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fargo is good but boring to me, I couldn't get past season 1 episode 3 but Homeland is the shiiii.......Homeland all the way
Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by steady986(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Odkboy23:
Fargo is good but boring to me, I couldn't get past season 1 episode 3 but Homeland is the shiiii.......Homeland all the way
That is exactly the way I felt when I started watching it. But by episode 6 or 7, I hoped it would never end. It's as good as Breaking Bad.

1 Like

Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2015
steady986:

That is exactly the way I felt when I started watching it. But by episode 6 or 7, I hoped it would never end. It's as good as Breaking Bad.
Many great shows start off slow. The Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad... and now Fargo. I thoroughly enjoyed Season 1. Will start 2 soon. It's the kinda series you take your time to watch.
As for Homeland, I got through Seasons 1-3 in about 3days. Forgettable tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? by steady986(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
BoboYekini:
Many great shows start off slow. The Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad... and now Fargo. I thoroughly enjoyed Season 1. Will start 2 soon. It's the kinda series you take your time to watch.
As for Homeland, I got through Seasons 1-3 in about 3days. Forgettable tongue
You're on point.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? / Power Book III: Raising Kanan - Season 1 Download / Who Has Seen "blood Diamond?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.