Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

(Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo (5599 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by mikolo80: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
Make e divide oooo as long as it peaceful nd I will retain wat I ve laboured for in Lagos.
you cannot dat your cake and have it so think long and hard bfor you pray
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by juman(m): 1:33am On Dec 04, 2015
One nigeria refuse to make sense.

Even we yorubas ruled this country for more than 11 years, we could not generate just as little as 11k MW of electricity.

1 Like

Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by opribo(m): 4:08am On Dec 04, 2015
That is the truth. I am yet to see any benefit been a Nigerian has given me, its not free education I enjoy, its not social amenities, its not employment, its not international image recognition rather it even makes them to scrutinize me the more, it is not even a good brand anymore due to the corruption.
We need to go a recreate another country everybody must go, whoever wants to stay on where ever can nationalise there or get a citizenship or even a visa. Let everybody be known for who they are. international community should deal with people they trust and want to.
Nobody should give the other a bad name because of their wicked ways.
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 04, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by tunesoft(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2015
You lie...and God won't just sit and watch you disrespect his vessel. Now u pick isolated statements from a long speech and preaching...and you want to make a case on that. You no go school or do english for school. Well, I will just say, when some people start wondering why they don't move forward in life....wey be say u go just dey blog all year for garri and peanuts money...No Job......no better life.....it might just wrong accusations like this tha incure the wrath of GOD. The Bishop would not know....cos God fights his battle for his own. Sha watch..it. No use blog or youtube video destroy ur life

1 Like

Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by lawrenceunaa: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
Why must we divide

Meanwhile You All Should Expect This Shocking RELEASE!
cos one Nigeria is but a theory undecided no practical to show for it

1 Like

Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by lawrenceunaa: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
Why must we divide

Meanwhile You All Should Expect This Shocking RELEASE!
one Nigeria is a scam theory with no practical to show for it undecided
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by great664(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2015
proxillin:

Have you heard of Ghana must go before?

eh go turn to Igbos must go.

Igbos will now start applying for Visa to visit Lagos.....

WOOOOOW...thats so sweet
Lol, when Ghana left, years later we see the result as Nigeria are now trooping to Ghana for greener pasture, check both currency as at today and ask yourself if when Ghana left they appreciate or depreciate, same will happen in Biafra. Quote me anywhere
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by bayulll01(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
Make e divide oooo as long as it peaceful nd I will retain wat I ve laboured for in Lagos.

Keep dreaming if u are a biafra,if u are from odua,we will leave u
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by bayulll01(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

Last time I checked, it was Nigerians that were lookikgt for admission into Ghana.

That's because those one fail jamb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by simpleseyi: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
hahahahahah haba! Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba.... this tribe will never change, no wonder dey where defeated by some young girls and pregnant women that r still breast feeding there baby's came all the way from dahoma to beat u all and force all of u to masturbate.... haba this people

Yorubas are really cowards, they were defeated by the Dahoma women but they then transferred the aggression to the Biafrans and used over 3 million Biafrans for peeper soup and suya and your women and girls as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970. Also in 2014, Babatunde Fashola another Yoruba coward picked up several Biafrans from Lagos under bridges and packed them into a lorry, then dumped them at Upper Iweka in Onitsha at about 3:00am early in the morning. An Edo man called Solomon Arase who is the current I.G. also ordered several Biafran protesters to be shot in Onitsha this week. Why are Yorubas always transferring the aggression to Biafrans?
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Spicygal: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2015
I thought it's only me o.

A da fun e.

proxillin:
We will love it.

Lagos will at least be decongested. We will have the Lagos of our dream.
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Spicygal: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2015
If it is peaceful, you will have the time to value it and sell it to whoever you wish if. It's a building.

If it's a factory, then you may be given the rights to run it but with local content (oodua staff).

If it is wares, you will ship it to Biafra or auction it in in Lagos.

If it's not peaceful, th government will acquire it, value it and pay you in Biafrans currency.

menix:
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Spicygal: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2015
It is only a fool that will watch that video and not see that the words don't sync with the lips i.e. it's fake.

Maxi112:
hahahahahah haba! Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba.... this tribe will never change, no wonder dey where defeated by some young girls and pregnant women that r still breast feeding there baby's came all the way from dahoma to beat u all and force all w u to masturbate.... haba this people
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by menix(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2015
Spicygal:
If it is peaceful, you will have the time to value it and sell it to whoever you wish if. It's a building.

If it's a factory, then you may be given the rights to run it but with local content (oodua staff).

If it is wares, you will ship it to Biafra or auction it in in Lagos.

If it's not peaceful, th government will acquire it, value it and pay you in Biafrans currency.

What of if it's you?
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Spicygal: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2015
No Problem, it's easy to all us names yet Ifedilichukwu pack your brothers in big busses to our land daily.

Cursing on social media is cheap, let us see the bravery! Move to your own land!

A brave man doesn't cry, let me go when no one is holding him.

He simply goes.

How are Yorubas and Hausas holding you? By the hand or leg?

A brave man doesn't beg for permission o go.

Show bravery and leave! Stop begging us to let you go, Go!

simpleseyi:

Yorubas are w cowards, they were defeated by the Dahoma women but they then transferred the aggression to the Biafrans and used over 3 million Biafrans for peeper soup and suya and your women and girls as sex slaves between 1967 and 1970. Also in 2014, Babatunde Fashola another Yoruba coward picked up several Biafrans from Lagos under bridges and packed them into a lorry, then dumped them at Upper Iweka in Onitsha at about 3:00am early in the morning. An Edo man called Solomon Arase who is the current I.G. also ordered several Biafran protesters to be shot in Onitsha this week. Why are Yorubas always transferring the aggression to Biafrans?
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Maxi112: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Spicygal:
It is only a fool that will watch that video and not see that the words don't sync with the lips i.e. it's fake.

and is only a cowards that will watch that video and still criticiz it....
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Spicygal: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2015
I have done number 1 of my advice 2ce in SS region.

As have many of my former colleagues from the SW

menix:

What of if it's you?
Re: (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo by Mynd44: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

Nass To Amaechi: "You Are Very Corrupt!" / Tonyebarcanista And Co, Come And See Someones Attestation RESULT. / The Situation In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.