Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

#biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) (11154 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Man After Personal Interests – Bi­afran War Veterans / Biafra Agitators Celebrate Xmas On Aba Streets / Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by shachris02: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2015
limario:

you are a senseless child. it was ur father's cowardice that made ur father and his family to be almost wipeout. those gallant men withstood nigeria and her sinister collaborators (U.k, Egypt,Germany,USSR, cameroon,tchad,niger. etc) for two and a half yrs and gave them deadly blows and as well received deadly blows too.

I am sure you are related to ojukwu. Ojukwu's foolishness brought us to where we are today.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Mariejay: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
zendy:

Glaring? So they were glaring for 3 years? Ask anyone and they will tell you that the only reason Nigeria won the war was because of the British warships that blockaded Biafra and prevented Ojukwu from importing enough ammunition,food and essential supplies needed to keep the war going. Had Britain chose to remain neutral, Gowon would have been fighting until he ran out of money and called it quits. Ojukwu had all the advantage, he had the oil, he had the means. It was Britain that won the war for Nigeria.
And now he doesnt have the oil anymore bcause we SS are nt biafrans, so OYO for SE
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Ghost01(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Are you sure these ones actually fought in the (un)civil war, because they don't look that old to me. They may have witnessed the war as kids but I don't buy the story that they actually fought in it.

Anyway, the government should bury this thing once and for all by organising a referendum on the Biafra question.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by limario(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol ok so u knew british wud win d war for nigeria and u still decided to slaughter ur people on d alter of war! Bros ur stupidity is beyound comprehension
your illiteracy knows no bounds. i know that u were never thought history in school but am now doubting if u passed sec. school at all. Ojukwu never declared any war. gowon declared war on biafra after he failled to comply with the Aburi accord he signed at Aburi, Ghana . next try to gather facts.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Monalisa185:
na joblessness dey cause this rubbish
You reason like rat
so you expect these grandpas to be working at their agae
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2015
limario:

your illiteracy knows no bounds. i know that u were never thought history in school but am now doubting if u passed sec. school at all. Ojukwu never declared any war. gowon declared war on biafra after he failled to comply with the Aburi accord he signed at Aburi, Ghana . next try to gather facts.
who invoke this olodo come here? U need a brain transplant! D day d coward declared biafra he indirectly declared war! Gowon only helped him to grant his wish by killing d goats he led to d slaughter
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2015
aminaadamu:

People at this age do not work anywhere in the world! They are retired

they are retired and very very hungry.

it is that hunger that has made them forget the horrors of war as well as their tribes well known obsessive love for money.

I am just wondering how much they were paid.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by limario(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2015
PLANETMARS:
who invoke this olodo come here? U need a brain transplant! D day d coward declared biafra he indirectly declared war! Gowon only helped him to grant his wish by killing d goats he led to d slaughter
u are a pathological idiot. gowon never killed a single soul rather his egyptian pilots and nigerian soldiers were. but mind many nigerian soldiers were killed too. u need some education on history.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2015
simpleseyi:
When these so called veterans were young, healthy and agile, the Nigerian Army humiliated them, kill their children, slept with their wives and turned them to less humans. Now, that they are very old, weak and sick, they want a revenge. grin grin grin I have prophesied that Biafrans that ran away to avoid being killed between 1967 to 1970 will definitely be killed one day by the same Nigerian Army. Now, my prophesy is coming to pass. Please get the Civilian Vigilante from North East who have been confronting Boko Haram to come and teach these old fools another lesson to take to their lord and personal saviour called Agbari Oju-Iku in hell.
How Boko boys your vigilante don kill
keep on deceiving and distracting you brain and Hart
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by zendy: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Our gallant veterans! I'm proud that my father is one of them. Despite being outmanned, outgunned, despite suffering starvation and being ill equiped. The took on the combined might of the Nigerian army, the British, the Russians, Egypt and the Arab league. They fought hard for freedom. They may have lost in the end but there the mark of a man is one who can stand up and fight for his right to be free. My prayer to God is that as many of them as possible will be alive to witness the second coming of Biafra!

Ise! Ise! Ise!

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by PLANETMARS(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2015
limario:

u are a pathological idiot. gowon never killed a single soul rather his egyptian pilots and nigerian soldiers were. but mind many nigerian soldiers were killed too. u need some education on history.
u be correct mumuyi so u expected gowon to carry gun b4? Olodo for sale na em u b!
For every nigerian soldier killed 100 more biafrans were slaughtered. Go and check ur history book millions of biafrans where killed as requested by ojukwu d coward.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by yungbillionaire(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2015
writetopoker:

karability is never akarability, may your daziz remain kpokponki.

believe...may u walk and never stumble..dayz be long
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by IamGodOfWar: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Alhajipaulo:
Lols.. shey yo name also is #go4gold is that yo real name. yo brothers are in other state hustling and making money.. the broke ones @home are making noise bcus dy ve Notin to lose.. laff @you sha... only if you guys know the implications of what you are doing... to your bothers outside yo state,, I ve igbo frnds here.. wen we joke abt d biafra struggle dy laff and say... shey na east wey we lev come here cum hustle dem wan make we go bck der!!! what am saying is dis... for you to be heard is not by violence!! peace bro.

I'm from Enugu but I resides in the north Zaria -Kaduna state...

And per how much I control... I doubt if you will achieve that feat in your entire life but still I believe in Restoration Of Biafra M more than some elites back in the east...

Just yesterday in our compound there's this dude from Anambra that we all lives together, while we were discussing about Biafra, (we're six in number and the rest of us are from Nsukka Part of Enugu state).

While at the argument the guy tried to play a smart one us by saying that he support Biafra struggle but not in this dimension and time and I asked him what are his plan towards the struggle and at which time and he said that all he know is that buhari will finish his two tenures as the president of united Nigeria and I asked him again... what really is your problem with Biafra actualization at this point in time and the mode of the actualization and he said.

At this time it was too obvious that he doesn't even know what he wants either as an Igbo Man or as a Nigerian so it endwned on me that he's just as confused as some people over here and other places...

What provoked me while at the argument is when he made this same statement "Ndi ahu nile na agaghari maka Biafran Na ndida bu ndi afor n' asa"-meaning that all the protesters down east are all suffering from a running stomach... and he proceeded to say that in short (Unu ncha bu mpama ma ndi no na ndida)...meaning that 4 of us plus Biafra protesters excluding himself are all dumb!!!.

And I looked at him and then started smiling, I asked him, so you mean to tell me that those millions of youths and some elders among them are touts and miscreants? And that we all that supports present Biafra struggle are dumb except you and your ilks?

This is someone that I can buy him off thousand times if humans are commodities... someone that has no goals than to be going after every pant that he can get!!!... someone that didn't finish his junior secondary calling a whole lot of miscreants and dumb!!! SOMEONE THAT ACHIEVES NOTHING PER DAY THAN SMOKING INDIAN HEMP WITH LOCALS!!!.

then I looked him and said to him... just look at all of us here... are you in anyway better than us Financially? Health?or Educationally... how much stock do have in your shop and how much savings do you have?...

After saying this he went of that I should mind how I talks to him or he will spank me.... though he seniors me and probably stronger than me...the age gap between us are much so he has every right to say I shouldn't insult him but what of I and those that seniors him that he insulted indirectly...

The funny thing is that amongst all of us arguing I am the only one he seniors and probably the only one he can dare say that he will spank...

I told him that you can't expect to beat me and stop me from crying that he and his likes are the true definitions of miscreants and dumb asses... and if he dares me I'll surely dealt with in which ever way possible that Biafra is bigger than all of us arguing and for so he should decease from calling people that ain't sharing his self centred opinion and woof he descended on me with a bucket landing on me!!!!

I jumped back and looked for something and behold there was a bottle of coke around and I went for it... I wanted to give him mark with the bottle but others came and stopped me... I was all shaking and believe me if I did get the chance... I will have given him a very huge addition to God's awesome design on him...while at it one of us that just went out to answer a call came back and saw what happened.... when told he warned the guy to mind how he reacts when he gets back what he throw at others that if he was around at the initial time that he personally break his jaw!!!

The guy after shouting up and down that he will deal with me for threatening him with a broken bottle... I told him that he shouldn't dare me or I'll do to him things he never imagined... I could lock him for months and none of his relatives could hear about it so he should mind how he threads and should treat others with caution....
After After some minutes he came to me and asked to be forgiven that we're all one!!! And he should be blamed and that he was wrong about everything Biafra!!!

My point is this...right from my childhood days I don't fight but I can argue to the best I can...

But I was moved by something bigger than I can control to fight back for what I believes in... Bisfra is not just about what I or anybody thinks but about what should and must be done...

After observing all the happened I realised that most Igbo and other Biafran ethnicity against it are just either frustrated with their condition in Nigeria and some afraid of unknown!!!

Biafra Must Be Restored By All Means!!!

It's bigger than any amount of wealth for the blood of those wickedly killed during the war won't rest until the reason for their massacre are achieved!!!

Biafra - The Land Of The Rising Sun ☀

2 Likes

Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by tonychristopher: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
BluMalam:
The lucky survivors, I wonder how they felt when their commander Ojukwu decided to run for President of a united Nigeria.

Ikpu NNE yi
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Datalord: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
really wow dose that mean that biafare wil stay

Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by IamGodOfWar: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

Ikpu NNE yi

Please I have read a lot of your write up and I'm thankful for pips like you but please stop abusing them...some of them are just afraid of the unknown!!!...
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by tonychristopher: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamGodOfWar:

Please I have read a lot of your write up and I'm thankful for pips like you but please stop abusing them...some of them are just afraid of the unknown!!!...

Thanks ...I get a bit irritated by some of the ways they reason . at a point I wonder what really happened to common sense

Oh ...I remember ...my dad used to say that common sense isn't common after all
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by tonychristopher: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
I think that this biafran thing has turned enigmatic and that is a fact . you might choose to believe or play the ostrich and the sand but the way it seems ....this biafran has defiled all odds

Odds come in varying degree but I will choose the basic degree which this Biafra has come to puncture the unpicturesque theories

The first is that they said that Igbo are not united and Biafra is dead ..even on the arrival of the second coming and the ingloruious lock of Daniel or do I say nnamdi KANU. With the lock up of nnamdi this has seen the biafran touch getting lighter so this has come to show the level of organisation in the ipob. Take this or leave it...it takes a high degree of crowd management to galvanise millions of people to protest in cities accros the world . mind you these people are Republican in nature so you will and you have to understand the organisational skills here . if you don't admire it....I do

Now another thing is that the pundits has opined that Biafra is an urchin thing and it is a project of the youths . with the veterans involved and other oldies of the old Biafra . another theories of the proponent has been punctured and this is done effectively while the international community is observing keenly .

They also said that south south isnt in the picture bitbwe have seen Biafra protest in asaba and port Harcourt... Maybe these cities are not south south.

One thing is that I am not a biafran apologist but will never go against my people . been a full blooded Igbo , I think that the government should have a referendum . this is a gentle man approach to things like this ..but itbis unfortunate that the black man will always be savage and barbaric by assuming that all is well and use arms . the last Biafra they called it a simple police action but it was a full scale conventional war with collisal damage on both sides . so why don't we learn especially from history

Call the igbos and ask them how do we go about Biafra ? The way UK did in Ireland ..the way Spain is doing in Catalonia. We prefer the Kurds and Turkey way . we can show the world that black man has evolved . we have to show the world that we can dialogue . but it is unfortunate that the dudes in saddle is junketeering while the home burns

What a pity ....happy Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by HopeAtHand: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamGodOfWar:

I'm from Enugu but I resides in the north Zaria -Kaduna state...

And per how much I control... I doubt if you will achieve that feat in your entire life but still I believe in Restoration Of Biafra M more than some elites back in the east...

Just yesterday in our compound there's this dude from Anambra that we all lives together, while we were discussing about Biafra, (we're six in number and the rest of us are from Nsukka Part of Enugu state).

While at the argument the guy tried to play a smart one us by saying that he support Biafra struggle but not in this dimension and time and I asked him what are his plan towards the struggle and at which time and he said that all he know is that buhari will finish his two tenures as the president of united Nigeria and I asked him again... what really is your problem with Biafra actualization at this point in time and the mode of the actualization and he said.

At this time it was too obvious that he doesn't even know what he wants either as an Igbo Man or as a Nigerian so it endwned on me that he's just as confused as some people over here and other places...

What provoked me while at the argument is when he made this same statement "Ndi ahu nile na agaghari maka Biafran Na ndida bu ndi afor n' asa"-meaning that all the protesters down east are all suffering from a running stomach... and he proceeded to say that in short (Unu ncha bu mpama ma ndi no na ndida)...meaning that 4 of us plus Biafra protesters excluding himself are all dumb!!!.

And I looked at him and then started smiling, I asked him, so you mean to tell me that those millions of youths and some elders among them are touts and miscreants? And that we all that supports present Biafra struggle are dumb except you and your ilks?

This is someone that I can buy him off thousand times if humans are commodities... someone that has no goals than to be going after every pant that he can get!!!... someone that didn't finish his junior secondary calling a whole lot of miscreants and dumb!!! SOMEONE THAT ACHIEVES NOTHING PER DAY THAN SMOKING INDIAN HEMP WITH LOCALS!!!.

then I looked him and said to him... just look at all of us here... are you in anyway better than us Financially? Health?or Educationally... how much stock do have in your shop and how much savings do you have?...

After saying this he went of that I should mind how I talks to him or he will spank me.... though he seniors me and probably stronger than me...the age gap between us are much so he has every right to say I shouldn't insult him but what of I and those that seniors him that he insulted indirectly...

The funny thing is that amongst all of us arguing I am the only one he seniors and probably the only one he can dare say that he will spank...

I told him that you can't expect to beat me and stop me from crying that he and his likes are the true definitions of miscreants and dumb asses... and if he dares me I'll surely dealt with in which ever way possible that Biafra is bigger than all of us arguing and for so he should decease from calling people that ain't sharing his self centred opinion and woof he descended on me with a bucket landing on me!!!!

I jumped back and looked for something and behold there was a bottle of coke around and I went for it... I wanted to give him mark with the bottle but others came and stopped me... I was all shaking and believe me if I did get the chance... I will have given him a very huge addition to God's awesome design on him...while at it one of us that just went out to answer a call came back and saw what happened.... when told he warned the guy to mind how he reacts when he gets back what he throw at others that if he was around at the initial time that he personally break his jaw!!!

The guy after shouting up and down that he will deal with me for threatening him with a broken bottle... I told him that he shouldn't dare me or I'll do to him things he never imagined... I could lock him for months and none of his relatives could hear about it so he should mind how he threads and should treat others with caution....
After After some minutes he came to me and asked to be forgiven that we're all one!!! And he should be blamed and that he was wrong about everything Biafra!!!

My point is this...right from my childhood days I don't fight but I can argue to the best I can...

But I was moved by something bigger than I can control to fight back for what I believes in... Bisfra is not just about what I or anybody thinks but about what should and must be done...

After observing all the happened I realised that most Igbo and other Biafran ethnicity against it are just either frustrated with their condition in Nigeria and some afraid of unknown!!!

Biafra Must Be Restored By All Means!!!

It's bigger than any amount of wealth for the blood of those wickedly killed during the war won't rest until the reason for their massacre are achieved!!!

Biafra - The Land Of The Rising Sun ☀

Nice story.

Biafra is for Igbos and Igbos alone.A country made up of traders, landlocked and tiny..chaii.

Your friend is smarter than you because he has seen the limitations of Biafra and the vast possibilities of a "working" Nigeria..

BTW, it is a confident man that Womanise. grin
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by kajoula(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
[size=40pt]MAGOTS[/size]
[size=18pt]AS UGLY AS OKOROCHA[/size]

quote me and die
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by otodeluxe(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Please we don't want another civil war. Let's make peace and unite embarassed it's seems some people don't know the consequences of war, they'll be spitting thrash like mama peace (no offence). If war starts now no school, no bank, no market, no hospital, no calls sef. We don't want to experience another civil war in Nigerian again. I thank God majority of easterners and southerners are civilized now. They won't agree to such
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Longeria(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
shachris02:
grin ndi agadi na agwo ofe.

Onye iberibe kà I bu.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by aminaadamu(f): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

This saying is so true for the present stage of dictatorship we find ourselves now.

1) They rubbished Madueke without facts, we were silent.

2). They arrested Dasuki, we shrugged, na dem dem.

3). They shot at unarmed protesters we said it serves them right(why did they burn mosque)

4). They sent a bill to gag freedom of speech and we kept quiet.

5). They held Nnamdi Kanu against court orders, we kept quiet at least he's not my relative.

When they come for you, just remember your silence.

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends"

~Martin Luther King Jr.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by saniboy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
See wattin pple papa dey do....nawa o
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by utytill(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
May be there is a need for referendum.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
wetin their eyes see for 1967 na do dem.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by MrAnalyst: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
shachris02:

grin if you still cannot see that this crowd is rented, then you are on a very long thing. These are men looking for their daily bread.

Rented?! Some people's comments are just unbelievable.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by mamaafrik(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
shachris02:

grin if you still cannot see that this crowd is rented, then you are on a very long thing. These are men looking for their daily bread.
like my mum'll say,they are on an "aashajeun" errand.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by baralatie(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Monalisa185:
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by IamGodOfWar: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Nice story.

Biafra is for Igbos and Igbos alone.A country made up of traders, landlocked and tiny..chaii.

Your friend is smarter than you because he has seen the limitations of Biafra and the vast possibilities of a "working" Nigeria..

BTW, it is a confident man that Womanise. grin

Smarter?

Confidential men womanize

How come you didn't see other nega part of him in the write up

And besides, I'm far ahead of him in every aspect except age so I see no way he's correct... he's only afraid to go home empty and I see no way he achieve anything tangible in the same Nigeria in fifty years to come cus in Nigeria the masses don't progress much!!!
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by IamGodOfWar: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
otodeluxe:
Please we don't want another civil war. Let's make peace and unite embarassed it's seems some people don't know the consequences of war, they'll be spitting thrash like mama peace (no offence). If war starts now no school, no bank, no market, no hospital, no calls sef. We don't want to experience another civil war in Nigerian again. I thank God majority of easterners and southerners are civilized now. They won't agree to such

War is already going on in the north, at this junco juncture its only a matter of short time before it lands in yourcomfort zone...

And it's better to die for something than to live or die for nothing -Its a crime against human essence of living and survival
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by chrisblack: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Monalisa185:
you ought to have said joblessness of the mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders / EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / Lagos To Pay Pastors, Imams To Teach Against Immorality and Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.