Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

#biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) (11153 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Man After Personal Interests – Bi­afran War Veterans / Biafra Agitators Celebrate Xmas On Aba Streets / Disabled Biafran Veterans Cry Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by pazienza(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yujin:
Nnamdi Kanu was broadcasting from London, they said he's outside promoting division. He came straight to Nigeria to offer himself and they said he's dumb. The Biafran youth came out in their hundreds of thousands, they said they were jobless yet they carried out the protests peaceful and still maintained calm even when the evil Nigerian security men fired and killed some of them. The protest was all over the SE region and parts of the SS region. The mother's of those youths including the murdered ones all came out to give support to the movement, they still called them rented crowds and dismissed them. Today the fathers and husbands of those who earlier protested came out despite their old age and frail bodies to give credence to the demands of the people. What do you devils have to say now? Does it not show you that the vast majority of the people do not have faith in your Nigeria anymore? I hope foreigners are reading too. It is a popular demand irrespective of what the sellout politicians say. WE DO NOT WANT YOUR NIGERIA ANYMORE. RELEASE NNAMDI KANU AND GIVE US REFERENDUM.

Sweet music to my ears! Jide ka iji.

1 Like

Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by mekadinho(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Monalisa185:
na joblessness dey cause this rubbish
If ur Father and Mother are still working @ dat age, dat means dat You and ur Oda siblings r failures, a big time SILL..Y failures. Though I don't I knw d useles.s tribe u r from, but in Igbo land, men @ dat age don't work, d younger ones provide for them.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by chrisblack: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2015
limario:

your illiteracy knows no bounds. i know that u were never thought history in school but am now doubting if u passed sec. school at all. Ojukwu never declared any war. gowon declared war on biafra after he failled to comply with the Aburi accord he signed at Aburi, Ghana . next try to gather facts.
your facts are also not correct. The so called aburi accord ojkwu claimed to have signed had lots of agreement which ojkwu on returning home did not tell his people.only for him to go against the agreement while claiming to the people when the govt moved that the Nigerian govt was at fault.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by chrisblack: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2015
calaway:
smell the coffee... freedom is a common aspiration in every heart!!!
cause and average Igbo man like believing stuff before thinking.an average Igbo man would believed he was of Jewish origin all because he was told and felt appealing.an Igbo man would believe multi level marketing would make him rich all because its appealing, he would even believe the virgin Mary was from isikwato all because he feels its closer to home. The truth is the logic in their actions are never well thought out. Every action always have a reaction.Nigerian case will not be that of Syria,why if you may ask cause it will be decisive and switf
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Mrreed(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2015
cheruv:

Pray tell howas Gowon mature Someone who couldn't control his army nor airforce You're too ignorant,bro! angry

Nzeogwu gave two important suggestions
1]extend the northern border to the river Benue
2]revert to guerilla warfare once Enugwu falls

If Ojukwu had accepted any of these,the war won't have been what you know grin
d reaso ojuku didnt accept is y he has been ur hero up tll today. wat dd u tynk d nigerian army wud hv done if u pple had resorted to guerila warfare?the grandparents of most of yal would nt hv existed
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by ubah84(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
they were forcefully recruited now they are forced to protest.Igbo sha want kill dis men by force, since they didn't die before they must die now
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2015
Monalisa185:
na joblessness dey cause this rubbish
Then they shld be provided with jobs or wasn't it part of the proposed 'Change'?
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Nnaji36(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
shachris02:

grin if you still cannot see that this crowd is rented, then you are on a very long thing. These are men looking for their daily bread.
Ewu
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Nnaji36(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
chrisblack:
your facts are also not correct. The so called aburi accord ojkwu claimed to have signed had lots of agreement which ojkwu on returning home did not tell his people.only for him to go against the agreement while claiming to the people when the govt moved that the Nigerian govt was at fault.
Lies and forgery from the pit of hell. Your Lies doesn't even need reply. Ewu.
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by oyinkinola: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
This country Nigeria is bless with elders and leaders but why is this country found herself in this situation,when something went wrong it's the duty of the elders to intervene! but if the elders implicated in conflits that's means things is upside down! I think if the two veterans sat together today for peaceful resolution, no one can against it, those who drag the elders ito streets must desist from such acts, is not good enough and should be stopped!
Re: #biafran Veterans Storm Aba Streets In Protest These Are War Veterans(pics) by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
IamGodOfWar:

I'm from Enugu but I resides in the north Zaria -Kaduna state...

And per how much I control... I doubt if you will achieve that feat in your entire life but still I believe in Restoration Of Biafra M more than some elites back in the east...

Just yesterday in our compound there's this dude from Anambra that we all lives together, while we were discussing about Biafra, (we're six in number and the rest of us are from Nsukka Part of Enugu state).

While at the argument the guy tried to play a smart one us by saying that he support Biafra struggle but not in this dimension and time and I asked him what are his plan towards the struggle and at which time and he said that all he know is that buhari will finish his two tenures as the president of united Nigeria and I asked him again... what really is your problem with Biafra actualization at this point in time and the mode of the actualization and he said.

At this time it was too obvious that he doesn't even know what he wants either as an Igbo Man or as a Nigerian so it endwned on me that he's just as confused as some people over here and other places...

What provoked me while at the argument is when he made this same statement "Ndi ahu nile na agaghari maka Biafran Na ndida bu ndi afor n' asa"-meaning that all the protesters down east are all suffering from a running stomach... and he proceeded to say that in short (Unu ncha bu mpama ma ndi no na ndida)...meaning that 4 of us plus Biafra protesters excluding himself are all dumb!!!.

And I looked at him and then started smiling, I asked him, so you mean to tell me that those millions of youths and some elders among them are touts and miscreants? And that we all that supports present Biafra struggle are dumb except you and your ilks?

This is someone that I can buy him off thousand times if humans are commodities... someone that has no goals than to be going after every pant that he can get!!!... someone that didn't finish his junior secondary calling a whole lot of miscreants and dumb!!! SOMEONE THAT ACHIEVES NOTHING PER DAY THAN SMOKING INDIAN HEMP WITH LOCALS!!!.

then I looked him and said to him... just look at all of us here... are you in anyway better than us Financially? Health?or Educationally... how much stock do have in your shop and how much savings do you have?...

After saying this he went of that I should mind how I talks to him or he will spank me.... though he seniors me and probably stronger than me...the age gap between us are much so he has every right to say I shouldn't insult him but what of I and those that seniors him that he insulted indirectly...

The funny thing is that amongst all of us arguing I am the only one he seniors and probably the only one he can dare say that he will spank...

I told him that you can't expect to beat me and stop me from crying that he and his likes are the true definitions of miscreants and dumb asses... and if he dares me I'll surely dealt with in which ever way possible that Biafra is bigger than all of us arguing and for so he should decease from calling people that ain't sharing his self centred opinion and woof he descended on me with a bucket landing on me!!!!

I jumped back and looked for something and behold there was a bottle of coke around and I went for it... I wanted to give him mark with the bottle but others came and stopped me... I was all shaking and believe me if I did get the chance... I will have given him a very huge addition to God's awesome design on him...while at it one of us that just went out to answer a call came back and saw what happened.... when told he warned the guy to mind how he reacts when he gets back what he throw at others that if he was around at the initial time that he personally break his jaw!!!

The guy after shouting up and down that he will deal with me for threatening him with a broken bottle... I told him that he shouldn't dare me or I'll do to him things he never imagined... I could lock him for months and none of his relatives could hear about it so he should mind how he threads and should treat others with caution....
After After some minutes he came to me and asked to be forgiven that we're all one!!! And he should be blamed and that he was wrong about everything Biafra!!!

My point is this...right from my childhood days I don't fight but I can argue to the best I can...

But I was moved by something bigger than I can control to fight back for what I believes in... Bisfra is not just about what I or anybody thinks but about what should and must be done...

After observing all the happened I realised that most Igbo and other Biafran ethnicity against it are just either frustrated with their condition in Nigeria and some afraid of unknown!!!

Biafra Must Be Restored By All Means!!!

It's bigger than any amount of wealth for the blood of those wickedly killed during the war won't rest until the reason for their massacre are achieved!!!

Biafra - The Land Of The Rising Sun ☀
looser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders / EndSARS, ReformPoliceNG Now And Beyond - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / Lagos To Pay Pastors, Imams To Teach Against Immorality and Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.