Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

OMG - APC Woman Leader Ramatu Tijani Aliyu Involved In An Accident In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG - APC Woman Leader Ramatu Tijani Aliyu Involved In An Accident In Abuja (1005 Views)

Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office / No Excuse For Dismissing Gender Equality Bill - PDP National Woman Leader's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG - APC Woman Leader Ramatu Tijani Aliyu Involved In An Accident In Abuja by exlink10(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
The National woman leader of the All Peoples Congress (APC), Ramatu Tijani Aliyu was involved in a ghastly motor accident around Gwarinpa expressway in Abuja. The accident occurred on Thursday, December 3rd around 7pm when she was heading back to her Abuja home from Kaduna where she earlier visited for an assignment.

In a telephone chat on Friday, the obviously weak woman leader said it was God that saved her from the accident which was caused by a drunk driver.

“A drunk driver left his lane and came to our lane and hit our car, I have taken injections and I am so tired, it was not a good experience for me after I have travelled safely for hours and on getting closer to my house this happened. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/omg-apc-woman-leader-ramatu-tijani.html#sthash.MBeUCq4d.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Disco - Safety Of Our Children Cannot Be Compromised(pictures) / Buhari’s Birthday Party In Pictures / Nddc M.d; Dan Abia Sacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.