Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face (2015 Views)

OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga / The Correct Hijab – Hands And Face Covered Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by ekoperoperty: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
It's Jumat already, see which hijab wrap suits you face type and how to wear them.
https://mamatrendy./2015/12/04/see-which-hijab-wraps-suits-the-shape-of-your-face/

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by closetoyou(f): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice. But this is not hijab, check Qur'an 33 al ahzab Verse 59 for what hijab really is

6 Likes

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by Yankelaptops: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
If this is not hijab, can you educate others why its not.
Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by personal59: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yankelaptops:
If this is not hijab, can you educate others why its not.

Brother he gave u a verse go and check, look for d tafsir nd u need to knw more about ur religion

3 Likes

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by dragnet: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2015
hijab ko, jihab ni... these ones na head wrapper!
Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by Fundamentalist: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Definitely not hijab
Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's not Hijab, accepted.
I like that more than hijab .
Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by dragnet: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
tunnamania11:
It's not Hijab, accepted. I like that more than hijab .
unfortunately for you, you have no say in islaam.

1 Like

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
@Dragnet, no offense meant.
When u quoted my post wrongly, u shouldn't be surprised by the response u got.
I made my comment based on my thought. If that seemed wrong to u, you were supposed to check my profile if my moniker doesn't look/sound like a Muslim's before quoting me wrongly .
Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by dragnet: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
tunnamania11:
@Dragnet, no offense meant.
When u quoted my post wrongly, u shouldn't be surprised by the response u got.
I made my comment based on my thought. If that seemed wrong to u, you were supposed to check my profile if my moniker doesn't look/sound like a Muslim's before quoting me wrongly .

I didn't quote your post wrongly & I'll stand by that comment anyday any time and it applies to everybody including me.

No human has a say in the legislation of islaam. it's all Allaah's decree. so either we like it or not, all we do is "we hear & obey".

3 Likes

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by babylolaroy(f): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2015
dragnet:

I didn't quote your post wrongly & I'll stand by that comment anyday any time and it applies to everybody including me.

No human has a say in the legislation of islaam. it's all Allaah's decree. so either we like it or not, all we do is "we hear & obey".
Akhee, the person you are having this banter with is a muslim, not a disbeliever. you should treat her nicely. she deserves better because we share the same faith, buh there is just not enough love. if you hurt her feelings, you will account for it. so tred softly. some people were not brought up with the hijab or even anything close to it....so we should call them to the pristine islamic teachings with wisdom, care and love. just maybe Allah s.w.t will make you the one to tell her more abt the hijab and make her love it...now pls lillahi wa rosuuli, you should apologise

2 Likes

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by dragnet: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
babylolaroy:

Akhee, the person you are having this banter with is a muslim, not a disbeliever. you should treat her nicely. she deserves better because we share the same faith, buh there is just not enough love. if you hurt her feelings, you will account for it. so tred softly. some people were not brought up with the hijab or even anything close to it....so we should call them to the pristine islamic teachings with wisdom, care and love. just maybe Allah s.w.t will make you the one to tell her more abt the hijab and make her love it...now pls lillahi wa rosuuli, you should apologise

you're joking right ?
Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by babylolaroy(f): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2015
dragnet:

you're joking right ?
well, you didnt seem too nice with her and she didnt seem too pleased with you...so why am i joking?

2 Likes

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by coveredchic(f): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
dragnet:

you're joking right ?
Before you condemn a lady for not wearing full hijab, I want you to ponder on the challenges women with hijab face in some places. A lot of women in hijab are discriminated against in the workplace. You feel you're the ideal Muslim and have the duty to point out others fault, but why not when you can wear jeans and shirts and even wear contemporary suits. You accept interest on your bank account and on loans without batting an eyelid. You shouldn't be quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by dragnet: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
babylolaroy:

well, you didnt seem too nice with her and she didnt seem too pleased with you...so why am i joking?

First point, from what is clear to me, the person I responded to is a He and not a She.
Second point, I guess you never saw this before I reported it?
tunnamania11:

Have u taken your drugs today?

so who needs to apologize? Me who is affirming Allaah's directive or the one insulting me for doing so?
Third point, the comment I made was deduced from the following verse. " Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 36:
وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا

It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error."

and that verse and my statement doesn't just address the person I responded to, it is directed to every Muslim including me. That's why I'm surprised if you understood the posts at all or you were just joking around!

1 Like

Re: See Which Hijab Wraps Suits The Shape Of Your Face by dragnet: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
coveredchic:

Before you condemn a lady for not wearing full hijab, I want you to ponder on the challenges women with hijab face in some places. A lot of women in hijab are discriminated against in the workplace. [s] You feel you're the ideal Muslim and have the duty to point out others fault, but why not when you can wear jeans and shirts and even wear contemporary suits. You accept interest on your bank account and on loans without batting an eyelid [s] . You shouldn't be quick to judge.

first, I haven't condemned anyone for not wearing hijaab.
second, all those you've stated above isn't me, even though I don't claim to be or is even near to being the ideal Muslim. but that notwithstanding, the standards of islaam would never be lowered because of the deficiencies of some individuals.
those being discriminated against at work have the right to find another suitable work environment or live with the discrimination & hope for Allaah's blessing from the persecution they face even though they have an option of not putting themselves on such environments in the first place. There are people using the proper hijaab comfortably so there's no excuse they can give.
are you telling me to give them a pat on the back because they've chosen to obey and submit to the desire of a creature like them instead of obeying the Almighty that created them? they've disobeyed the order of the one who has the power to overhaul the affairs of both they and they creature they've obeyed in disobedience to him.
are you telling me they'll stand before Allaah on the day of judgment and give excuses? what excuse do you think would suffice?

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon / Buying Meat Without Knowing If Allah's Name Is Called Before Slaughter / Are Birthday Celebrations Permitted In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.