Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Can you last long in bed? Enter here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you last long in bed? Enter here (14170 Views)

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by ucnwafor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
@irunoboo just email me now ok
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided dick kiss
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by IVORY2009(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
undecided dick kiss
Bros grin
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
I could teach you a thing or two to make any man satisfy you...the instrument no matter, its how you put it to use. Contact me.
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by nemalish: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
i admire your courage my dear sister. its sincerity like this we need to move this nation forward by the time our women stop suffocating themselves with the pent-up sexual tension only then can we begin our march to greatness. self denial is self destruction. big ups to you sis. i wish u goodluck ebele jonathan in ur quest.

n.b. be careful what u wish for, the last two girls whi insinuated that with me are still pating for it. one is in igbobi.

1 Like

Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by lovely17(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Wh*res everywhere embarassed
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2015
lovely17:
Wh*res everywhere embarassed

ya papa undecided
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by maybach19892(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
IVORY2009:

Bros grin
i dey tell u na real bad bros grin

1 Like

Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by IVORY2009(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
maybach19892:
i dey tell u na real bad bros grin

dat guy is just an attention seeker cheesy grin
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by alvin000(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mz Irunooboo, I will be glad to hv a woman of ur qualities as a Bleep mate. I am presently serving in Abeokuta city. If u r really interested add me on bbm2B83614D or whatsapp +2348139509957 to chat further. Tnx
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by worshipdevice(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hackakeem:
you gat no prob all just contact or ping 7F6C5009 or 07066392086
why u dey fall NL guys hand like this?
the op is a man and he's just catching fun with people's post....
grow up man....

2 Likes

Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
worshipdevice:

why u dey fall NL guys hand like this?
the op is a man and he's just catching fun with people's post....
grow up man....

fool undecided all because i ignored ur pm makes me a man shey? ode

1 Like

Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by worshipdevice(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

fool undecided all because i ignored ur pm makes me a man shey? ode
...... even if u are female I wouldn't av anything to do with u les orinal medical certificate (HIV free) is provided
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
worshipdevice:

...... even if u are female I wouldn't av anything to do with u les orinal medical certificate (HIV free) is provided

dream on undecided
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by lawnreigh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=bluecircle470 post=40693921][/quote] Send me your phone number or BBM pin I'll contact you so that we can hook up and talk better on phone
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
lawnreigh:
Send me your phone number or BBM pin I'll contact you so that we can hook up and talk better on phone

u say
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by swagaholic: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

hiv wey go kee ur mama undecided abi
am in ado_ekiti, Holla if ure real.... make we no make noise 4 NL
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by zicoraads: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
OP...send me a PM wink

Cc: Cocoberry grin
MizMyColi wink
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by lovely17(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

ya papa undecided
Dumbass you ve seen male wh*re before abi idiot go to school you won't instead you'll be there looking for D*cks olosho oshi
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by beila05(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
well i have seen many of ur post and i can see you boast of your sexual prowess .....and i dont want to be seen as desperate bt i started aving sex @ a vewii early age and trust me wen i say suck and pump i the things i do best...i dont wanna boast like the other guys u've met however, i have become bored and worried just like you claim to have become.....if you think you can make the cut add up on bbm 2BC4012D wink
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
lovely17:
Dumbass you ve seen male wh*re before abi idiot go to school you won't instead you'll be there looking for D*cks olosho oshi

stop calling me olosho if u no wan make trailer jam u dis week undecided
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by lovely17(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

stop calling me olosho if u no wan make trailer jam u dis week undecided
Mtchew okay oh Olosho let's see person wey trailer go jam first Classless B*tch
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by bluntspade: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
HIV IS REAL
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by mathewmozay: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
The world is coming to an end, let repent from our evil doing, God has said these that if u are seen these types of what the lady is requesting from guys now is the sign of the end time. Please my sister I beg u in the name of God to desist from doing that type of evil doing. Jesus will soon come, if you want to blame yourself.
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 10, 2015
irunooboo:
I have tried several guys but they ain't good at giving head. I am hoping to meet a guy who can sex me hard and give me orral sex like i would always want. I am yet to find a man who can satisfy me sexually and the thoughts alone is giving me depression. I don't need your money nor gifts. All i need is good sex and orals. If you don't have a big dick please don't bother to contact me cos I like it big, long and strong. One more thing, you must be able to last long in bed. I hope i find a sexually active man on here embarassed

IF U CAN AFFORD TO FOOT UR LOGISTICX BILLS TO & FROM PH UR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED THOROUGHLY FOR 1NYTE & 1NYTE ALONE
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by worshipdevice(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2015
lovely17:
Classless B*tch
Boss u bad ni oooo......I dunno say b*tch get class
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by schumastic(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I could teach you a thing or two to make any man satisfy you...the instrument no matter, its how you put it to use. Contact me.

and here comes the teacher lol
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by lovely17(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2015
worshipdevice:

Boss u bad ni oooo......I dunno say b*tch get class
Before inko Amber Rose no get class?

1 Like

Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by osazeeblue01: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Are u sure u can handle it. Come try my own
Re: Can you last long in bed? Enter here by obowunmi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
irunooboo:
I have tried several guys but they ain't good at giving head. I am hoping to meet a guy who can sex me hard and give me orral sex like i would always want. I am yet to find a man who can satisfy me sexually and the thoughts alone is giving me depression. I don't need your money nor gifts. All i need is good sex and orals. If you don't have a big dick please don't bother to contact me cos I like it big, long and strong. One more thing, you must be able to last long in bed. I hope i find a sexually active man on here embarassed

Call me 08187719489

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. / what is the difference between first love and true love / I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.