Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) (32244 Views)

Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:

there is nowhere in Nigeria where poor people can afford to jet around in speedboats all the time.

check "your village" very well, you'll see canoes there.

now, you and I both know that is not your village and you are probably the "twitterer" called This Is Me.
bros canoe no dey go my village frm yenagoa

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2015
Would love to travel around riverine communities.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 05, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Na still big man thing na I thought he's on a canoe paddling to his village.Anyway I like him style
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by dyn1800: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Now I see reasons he decides to go humble. Using a yatch would've make him more vulnerable to the Creek attack. Wise decision
ruggedtimi:
the creeks re not safe.....even ordinary citizens fear for their lifes

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by SolomonAdeola: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Is that a bag of Ghana cedi beside him. U knw he has ogas to be loyal to
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Have you seen a yacht plying a river before..

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Mr senator that's not representation but a hypocritical mockery of the word representation of people. How much of your money have affected their lives as your people you love. This is my message to Bruce if I were to see him breath to breath.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by cccxxiii: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
No life jacket. SAFETY FIRST

Like Prec1ous one said, it is indeed a perilous ride.

The minister of Transportation and General of the commonsense Revolution, Chief Rotimi Amaechi should urgently address issues of safety on our waterways.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
lol

The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense
Meanwhile
If you are still asking "how can i make money online" when opportunities about that you are not taking then you sho.ld check yourself. You really aren't ready yet. Opportunities are screaming for attention but skepticism has blinded us and made us deaf to it. Wake up lazy youths and stop hoping on the Government for easy jobs. Come learn how you can earn with Brilliantlightsmedia while developing unique skills that will feed you for all your life.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Ferguson002: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Kassidy90:
Obamanikoro himself..i see u
obanikoro we. See u
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by dyn1800: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2015
He knew using yatch in such a dangerous area could make him more vulnerable to Pirate attack...... Wise decision. Fear of Pirates makes him to be like the people he's representing
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Stop sounding oafish, you are becoming irritating. Nobody takes canoe as a means of transport from Yenagoa to Akassa. You sounding as if you know jack, have you ever travelled with bicycle from Lagos to any part of the country? Apart from those mighty market boats which are like trucks (trailers and gwongworos), Speed boats are regulars on that route like normal commuter cross country buses and cars, while canoes are like bicycles used by farmers and fishermen to commute between their homes and their hustling posts.

Thank you. Your mischief has been noted...

See as you give am uppercut, i nor hear him voice again

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by justjify(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2015
That guy asking him to use a yacht is a goat. angry
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2015
The nation depends solely on the lands of these people, yet hardly any bridges connect these villages. Just so sad.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Ben Bruce is such a fool!! Yesterday he flew down to Akassa(his 'alleged' home town) and was sent away by youths!! He took the speed boat and sail down to sangana(deputy speakers Bayelsa state house of Assembly home town) that's where he's now!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
welldone mr senator, you now know that next election is not business as usual, so want convince your people sa you are humble and simple, keeping loading, continue deceiving,
what i want know is how does your trip, eating llocal rice etc. change their living condition?
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:
Besides, that's not what regular people use in his area.

They have canoes, he should check the flood news from some years ago.
canoes are for people not going too far and mostly used by indegenes as their personal means of transport but not long distance. Speedboats are the major mode of transportation. I'm from Isampou and na so we dey manage.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:

Are you crazy? How can you use a canoe to Brass? Do you know what you're talking abt? Or you just wanna put up a comment on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by dammytosh: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Senator Obamanikoro.

Oya gather all the attention. The next thing na Gubernatorial, the gullible masses can not decern fakeness.

James Cameron uses public buses / train and will never put it on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by kunzaar83(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2015
PapaBrowne:

An ordinary citizen can hardly go to the creeks without protection talk-less a Senator who looks like he is Barack Obama.

He needs all the security he can get.
gringringrin bros u funny o, so u mean ordinary looking like obama will make them kidnap person? Ok now if them kidnap 1 Big Meat (as they will call it) thinking say na obama how much you they will ask for ransome? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by timpaker(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:

Very funny.

You need to travel to the south south region you'll be amazed at your findings there.

Do you know that the NNPC mega station and other filling stations are built on water in Bayelsa state? If canoe was the means of transport there then why would they build such stations there?
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by ahaz: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2015
drsteroid:
No big deal about that
its a big deal when buhari stoped on d traffic,its a big deal when buratai jogs from abj to sokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2015
ruggedtimi:
u cant use canoe to my village...by a normal speed boat u will spend almost 3hrs frm yenagoa. I am frm same village with bruce " akassa"

Are there no roads leading to your village ?
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Etizz: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
U guys saw d response he made to dat fellow who asked why he's using a boat instead of a yacht?

Dat is a mind blowing response....

Nigerians are not always satisfy .....

He has d money to buy hundreds of yacht if he want to but he didn't for simplicity sake....

And if he decided to buy a yacht, dat same person who asked dat question will also throw a blow at him for excessive luxury......

Nigerians I hail theeee

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by donralph2000(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
drizslim:
PUBLICITY STUNT undecided

Who The Man Help
haahahahahah........ (laughing in Mandarin)!!! AK47 with front row seat with nobody beside him!!! Me name is DonRalph2000 and I'm just trying to make common s3nse grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Rogo: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Always show the sense of belonging to the people

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Basilsekav(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
why did he want to sensitise his people during election period? see eye service.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by donralph2000(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
dammytosh:
Senator Obamanikoro.

Oya gather all the attention. The next thing na Gubernatorial, the gullible masses can not decern fakeness.

James Cameron uses public buses / train and will never put it on twitter.
Even Bill Gates was spotted on a train ......WITH PASSENGERS SITTING SIDE BY SIDE and was never on the Internet. It was an eyewitness who disclosed this like two years ago. sad he was probably trying to make common sense.....) grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2015
ruggedtimi:
the creeks re not safe.....even ordinary citizens fear for their lifes
Very true, though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria? / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.