Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) (32249 Views)

Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by GenOrumov: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

I doubt if you are from akassa, but that's not the argument anyway.
The truth is that, Bruce grand mother is from Akassa, his mother married a scottish slave trader.
His mother died and was buried in scotland.
Is it Bruce's mother that was buried in scotland or Bruce's father's mother?
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2015
GenOrumov:

Is it Bruce's mother that was buried in scotland or Bruce's father's mother?
Bruce father is scottish.
So am talking of bruce mum. She legitimately married bruce dad.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by GenOrumov: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Bruce father is scottish.
So am talking of bruce mum. She legitimately married bruce dad.
So now i understand you're talking about Bruce's mum. But Bruce mum is not dead. She still attended the Silverbird 35th anniversary a few weeks ago.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenOrumov:

So now i understand you're talking about Bruce's mum. But Bruce mum is not dead. She still attended the Silverbird 35th anniversary a few weeks ago.
Hehe!! That's not her mum!!
One thing you should know first is that I was not TOLD!!
Am a native of Akassa myself! We share common boundary, the woman is her aunt!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by GenOrumov: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Hehe!! That's not her mum!!
One thing you should know first is that I was not TOLD!!
Am a native of Akassa myself! We share common boundary, the woman is her aunt!!
Well because you are from Akassa and you share a common boundary may not mean that you know them very well like you speak.

Check out this link - www.vanguardngr.com/2010/04/margaret-murray-bruce-speaks-on-familys-secret/

She was also the same person that was introduced as his mum during Silverbird's 35th anniversary just a few weeks ago.

Well what more can I say if you claim you know them well.

That aside. I was in Yenagoa some weeks back. How many hours will it take me to get to Akassa from Yenagoa on water and do you know anybody involved in boat business?
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenOrumov:

Well because you are from Akassa and you share a common boundary may not mean that you know them very well like you speak.

Check out this link - www.vanguardngr.com/2010/04/margaret-murray-bruce-speaks-on-familys-secret/

She was also the same person that was introduced as his mum during Silverbird's 35th anniversary just a few weeks ago.

That aside. I was in Yenagoa some weeks back. How many hours will it take me to get to Akassa from Yenagoa on water and do you know anybody involved in boat business?
no further argument since you chooses to ply the path of ignoranceM
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by GenOrumov: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
@ frenchpharaoh1

If you say you know them better than I do, who am I to keep arguing. You saw I rested my argument with the quoted above.

Kindly reply the quoted above. Thanks.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenOrumov:
@ frenchpharaoh1

If you say you know them better than I do, who am I to keep arguing. You saw I rested my argument with the quoted above.

Kindly reply the quoted above. Thanks.

It will take approximately 1:30 minutes to 2 hours from Yenagoe to Akassa, though it depends also on the capacity of the boat(horse power varies)
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
ruggedtimi:
bros canoe no dey go my village frm yenagoa
Gbee, no mind am!!
Anyway, nuo! You be my neighbor self.
Am from bekekiri.
Re: Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Gbee, no mind am!!
Anyway, nuo! You be my neighbor self.
Am from bekekiri.
nua bros...m frm oginibiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) / Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party / What Is The Importance Of Census In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.