Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence (32447 Views)

Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Intendy: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
i think its when you are old and seriously ill that such privileges are sometime allowed so I take Atiku to be unhealthy and about to get bed ridden
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by helphelp: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
djWALE:
So??...racism is wen a white blackberry costs more than a black blackberry

It's cheaper now...do your search
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Nelrulez(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog1:
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar and his wife Jamila Atiku-Abubakar pictured during the registration for National Identity Card at their residence earlier today. The former VP was also at wedding ceremony of Sen. Danjuma Goje's daughter in Gombe state, photos below.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H9BVQ_UjUko/VmH1mKfDerI/AAAAAAABSKs/OPOyUeZb7i0/s1600/bride.PNG[/img]

Source http://www.viviangist.com/atiku-abubakar-and-wife-register-for-national-i-d-card-at-thier-abuja-residence
I read something about you loosing your blood sister NK during the BIAFRA protest. Accept my hearty condolence.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by hahn(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Viktor1983:
I did mine about 17 months ago

I was just about to say the same thing. I did mine back in 2013 and I still haven't gotten the damn card undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by rattlesnake(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
criminal

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by hahn(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Flashh:
Soya milk. Female wailer.

She's a wailette grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by marshallmoni(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time Id card
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by LatestTrend: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Complete Nonsense. Shame on NIMC. [/size]
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by harry509: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog1:
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar and his wife Jamila Atiku-Abubakar pictured during the registration for National Identity Card at their residence earlier today. The former VP was also at wedding ceremony of Sen. Danjuma Goje's daughter in Gombe state, photos below.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H9BVQ_UjUko/VmH1mKfDerI/AAAAAAABSKs/OPOyUeZb7i0/s1600/bride.PNG[/img]

Source http://www.viviangist.com/atiku-abubakar-and-wife-register-for-national-i-d-card-at-thier-abuja-residence
hmmmmM! So.... Pple still day above law abi? Ok ooh.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by AhmedInusa: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
CR77:
If ask us na who we go ask
Tell am to ask Google or Change.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Flashh: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
hahn:

She's a wailette grin
gringringrin
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Chikebrain: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
OCTAVO:
Ok na. Wish they bring it to my house too for me to register. cheesy
Just spoke to the Chairman of Nimc. We are on our way to your house but there's an issue. We have exhausted our transport money. Please can you send us N2000

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by hahn(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Richiy:
And they will get the card at most by Monday right? Me that applied since August in NIMC office still have not gotten a reply. And I need that card.

I did mine in 2013 and I still haven't gotten it undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Richiy:
And they will get the card at most by Monday right? Me that applied since August in NIMC office still have not gotten a reply. And I need that card.
Na visa? I did that shiiit since Nov 2013..said would get the card later. Hahaha..
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by thundafire: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
these are dy faces in white nd looking like thugs causing all dy problems in naija politicians
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by nathasha(f): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Which?? D 1 I did since 2013 n have collected d permanent 1 early ds yr...he should b ashamed of this n 2 think dey r even registering him in his house. Smh
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by dacovajnr: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Yeye ppl..i been dey xpect my own for over 8months now..nothing as of yet undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by hedonistic: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Heavy man. The only individual in the APC that I have a soft spot for. Consumate political juggernaut and one of the very few detribalised politicians in the North.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by bully2008: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
At times I really wonder what is going on in this country. In other party of the World the leader show by example by going out to the public to exercise their right . Meanwhile in Naija the case is other way round . Why must the ID card machine should be taking to his house in the first instance.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
"Their" ......English language sef
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by sokia: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ghandi12:
The Crystal ball is right...Ribadu is too clean and light to lead PDP ; the race to 2019 is taking shape.
I am sorry babu is going 4 second whether u like it or not
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by DedeNkem: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Atiku is one of the biggest thieves in Nigeria.
Big thieves are celebrated in this useless country.

Why is Boko Haram not targeting these Northern thieves instead of killing poor innocent people?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Viktor1983(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
hahn:

I was just about to say the same thing. I did mine back in 2013 and I still haven't gotten the damn card undecided

I tell you , atiku's card will probably be brought to his house in a months time
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
By next month it will be 2 good yrs I registered for this national I D and am yet to get my own sad
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Seriously, registration at his residence shocked....chai! Diaris godo; see all the sycophants prostrating and bowing their heads to power...what a useless cowardly bunch of people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by crusufixo(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2015
I enroled for mine 2 years ago.... Alas.... Nothing

Even used their tracking option on their website to try tracking the production stage of the ID card, still nothing......

This agency is just a scam.....
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by YoungWiseCash: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2015
The are just registering when ive gotten mine already.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by 4ward(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2015
clap for them ooooooooooooooooooo
vivianblog1:

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by rileyy(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2015
I registered sept 2013 and nothing yet, just that ogba'nje slip that I was issued. Thing don tear finish sef

Richiy:
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 05, 2015
makeitsoon:
Ok, we have seen it, so can we all go to sleep?
Na this kine sleep you sleep so tey, dem carry register go your mate house dey register am...bros wake up from your sleeping slumber.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by BEASTER(m): 1:32am On Dec 05, 2015
what make him to be a good citizen?
drsteroid:
Good citizens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban / Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World / March 28 Poll: Survey Rates Jonathan Ahead Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.