Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence (32441 Views)

Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Goddaughter: 1:55am On Dec 05, 2015
This is why Biafra must come and stand so that all this rubbish will end. So that they will continue with their nonsense act.
Ishopbest:

Exactly my thought
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Sharplogger(m): 2:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Bevista:
You mean to tell me that as a private citizen, Atiku Abubakar cannot go to NIMC office to register for his National ID.

I guess these lot are still above the law. The new NIMC boss is a complete !mbecile and a disgrace to the Change administration - rubbish!

It's called Chengee undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by October1960: 2:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Thief.
In a sane country he will be in Prison.
Nigeria always glorifying rogues.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Idoko619(m): 2:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Xo they went to his aws fr him to register while I was on queue from 5am to 2pm.
If dey don't bring d next ballot box to my fr voting in 2023 d world will nt end
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by wink2015(m): 2:50am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=18pt]If this story is true as the picture suggest, then the head of the national identity commission should be dismissed immediately from his position.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by ammyluv2002(f): 3:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Richiy:
And they will get the card at most by Monday right? Me that applied since August in NIMC office still have not gotten a reply. And I need that card.
August dis year right? I applied March, 2013 yet i neva see anything ID not to talk of National...They keep telling me stories that they aren't ready. I have given up on them sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by jesuspikinjp(m): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2015
akpur1:
Animal in human skin. What is Nigeria turning into?

Turning to shiit hole,where anything goes
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 5:10am On Dec 05, 2015
Richiy:
And they will get the card at most by Monday right? Me that applied since August in NIMC office still have not gotten a reply. And I need that card.
Mine was since feb though I ve collected the temporary ID card. Imagine just last month I received an sms that I will be communicated to when the permanent one is ready. This nation is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by ngoziama: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Bevista:
You mean to tell me that as a private citizen, Atiku Abubakar cannot go to NIMC office to register for his National ID.

I guess these lot are still above the law. The new NIMC boss is a complete !mbecile and a disgrace to the Change administration - rubbish!

I hate all these . what is the big deal.must they come to their house? APCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC to me anti people, its wicked, its a scam and Apc hasnt got brains.pdp worked with better brains but corruption never allowed them. For everyone that contributed to this Change victory especially USA, God will deal with all of you because hunger has never reached its peak like we re witnessing in apc regime. The way Apc have changed nigerians to beggars that is the way God will change apc and its associates to meat someday for the hungry masses.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Kirinwa: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Bevista:

No Sir, you are the !mbecile for not recognising that class system still exists in the world today. There are places you won't enter in your lifetime and seriously its not an insult, its the truth. Live with it or die from it.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Alexisu: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2015
I am very sure that Atiku and wife will get their cards before me that registered for my NIMC card since march 04 2014.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by ogundeleai(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Bevista:
You mean to tell me that as a private citizen, Atiku Abubakar cannot go to NIMC office to register for his National ID?

Worst still, I have register over a year now but no card issu. Atiku will get his own in the coming week. "Asan onirarnu"
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by ojnnaco(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2015
what's so special ?? when I register mine nobody knows or is it too early to register it !!!!!
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by samsard(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Goddaughter:
This is why Biafra must come and stand so that all this rubbish will end. So that they will continue with their nonsense act.
And who told you there are/ there'll be no elites in South East aka Biafra? Even China and North Korea that claim to be Communists have elite groups who run the country.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by samsard(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Kirinwa:

No Sir, you are the !mbecile for not recognising that class system still exists in the world today. There are places you won't enter in your lifetime and seriously its not an insult, its the truth. Live with it or die from it.
And someone here thought Biafra will solve all that class and social stratification problems (for the South East).
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by breakeven: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Nigeria men and their greed. This is not the wife they started together. Remember the second lady then, Titi, she has been used and dumped. You see, tomorrow he will want to be our president and some dumb asshole will vote for him. Morally bankrupt politicians seeking power.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Bryan812(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2015
So that's what he looks like without the cap....Bald grin
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by brilliant5(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Bevista:
You mean to tell me that as a private citizen, Atiku Abubakar cannot go to NIMC office to register for his National ID?

D blessings of God rest upon u. Exactly wat I tot wen I saw d thread.
Registration dat began hw many years ago.
Peharps if de didn't com to register him he wldnt HV gone for it... Lubishhhhhh

Meanwhile let senate sensor social media let us see na
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by brilliant5(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Kirinwa:

Bro Dats wat is killing us in dia country... In UK Governors tk train lk normal citizens.
So for atiku to go to nimc office reduces his personality.
Well I tink u just wntd to comment
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by omogidi234(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2015
oduastates:

First thing I thought when I read the headline.
Whomever took what ought to have been a secured device to his house needs firing.

Guys these are good observation. Please don't let it end in Nairaland. Tweet it, write a protest letter to the HOS or SFG and the NIMC board. Whoever did this must be sacked.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Cordie: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
It is well.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by jayzblack(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
just nw dat dis dude is registering for id. nw i knw why buhari's waec result was invalid, they should check him too.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by akigbemaru: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Still abubakar
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Osyfellaini(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good one Turaki, You're a great Nigerian.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by MrCork: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
nathasha:
Which?? D 1 I did since 2013 n have collected d permanent 1 early ds yr...he should b ashamed of this n 2 think dey r even registering him in his house. Smh

are u lightskin? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.