Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday (1890 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2015
AfroKnight:

See? Since you know her and trust her this much why come here to vex?

She found someone willing to bankroll her party. If you reject the guy's money, you'd better meet her expectations. If you don't, next time you'll just find out on the day of the event.

Re: Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday by gamaliel121(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2015
HeartRobber:
Hello guys,
My name is michael (as usual)

Am curious

My girl's birthday is coming up soon, and someone want to host her birthday party

Should I allow that to happen?

Please advice

Now

If am hosting any girls birthday who is not my sister or relation...I'll fuccke her...nigaaa
Re: Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2015
HeartRobber:

I'm not broke, bro

Thanks, though
Then why you not hosting?
Re: Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday by Tequilah: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
HeartRobber:
She said that the guy is her Boss friend, that she has no relationship with him

That "the guy walk up to her and ask her to allow him to host her birthday

So, she now come and tell me, seeking for my approval

Haba, my guy! Na 'jazz' di babe use for you??! shocked
Na wetin she and the bloke yarn reach dat level, wey make di bloke come dey talk say im wan sponsor your babe's party? What the guy is doing, is just to deploy his arsenal to the next level of toasting your babe, and she is sitting there like a mugu, lapping it up and coming to seek for your approval. What kind of dirty approval is that one? sad What does she take you for?

Ah, omo shine yah eye o! shocked
Re: Someone Want To Host My Girl's Birthday by thelish(f): 3:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Now that ur feeling like a man for canceling d party, hope u will host it then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long To Wear An Engagement Ring? / All About Valentine's Day / Ibadan Guy Leaks Girlfriend’s Nude Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.