Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Did I Insult Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Insult Him? (3032 Views)

Did I Insult Her? / Moderators How Come When I Insult People Back I Get Banned / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Insult Him? by mizquote(f): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2015
something happened yesterday

ok. we had a meeting because our caretaker says our electricity bill will not be included in our house rent and we as members of the compound will have to reach and agreement on how much we will have to pay individually.

there's this co-tenant, who's quite matured but also a student, he didn't allow anybody to talk o.

he was just saying trash, on how he was older and more matured than us kids, bla bla bla. I was the only female there and I was quite irritated.. he just kept emphasizing that he was older and won't agree to anyone's idea but his.

I quietly told him if he thinks he is old, he should go pay the electricity bill with his age
he left.

he told me this morning that I insulted him and I need to apologise, he said he took offense mainly because I'm a lady, I told him the apology should be mutual.

did I insult him?

1 Like

Re: Did I Insult Him? by gamaliel121(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
His a village man!!!
Re: Did I Insult Him? by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2015
how e take consyn us?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Did I Insult Him? by Cutehector(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2015
U said the right words sister.. People just cant learn to respect their old age..
Re: Did I Insult Him? by misspicy(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
he told me this morning that I insulted him and I need to apologise, he said he took offense mainly because I'm a lady, I told him the apology should be mutual.
@bolded that is the irritating part of everything.....

must some guys always point out that we are female so we can't say our mind? like seriously does me been a female makes me less human......very chauvinistic of him...

OP just ignore his deflated ego..... undecided
Re: Did I Insult Him? by iceberylin(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Plc teach him....

He needs it rather than apology
Re: Did I Insult Him? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
No you didn't insult him. You complimented him. See question.
That was a direct verbal attack on him. He deserved it though.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2015
You shouldn't apologize nothing. You served him a piece of your mind....he should choke on it.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by dammywapes(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2015
In patoranking voice in his new song titled "make am" I don't know , I don't know. + Harmattan is not fair
Re: Did I Insult Him? by delishpot: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2015
You did not insult him much grin grin He is just too full of himself and as such expects you to shut up. But you were not smart enough sha. You shouldnt have responded to them. You should have let the guys handle their affairs and claim you are a woman and as such you do not consume much electricuty. As you only iron and watch some tv that the guys should handle the bulk of it. And if he asks that you pay equal amount with them, then you demand for equal right to speak with them.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by donholy28(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2015
You insulted him but he was the one who asked for it
Re: Did I Insult Him? by icym241: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

ok. we had a meeting because our caretaker says our electricity bill will not be included in our house rent and we as members of the compound will have to reach and agreement on how much we will have to pay individually.

there's this co-tenant, who's quite matured but also a student, he didn't allow anybody to talk o.

he was just saying trash, on how he was older and more matured than us kids, bla bla bla. I was the only female there and I was quite irritated.. he just kept emphasizing that he was older and won't agree to anyone's idea but his.

I quietly told him if he thinks he is old, he should go pay the electricity bill with his age
he left.

did I insult him?

if you had called him a fool i would have been happy wit you
just go and slap the guy like right now.if you do ill buy you biscuit
Re: Did I Insult Him? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Some men just need to be punch on their throat so they will
learn some lesson...

U hit him right OP..well done!
Re: Did I Insult Him? by Khd95(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2015
Somtimes when i apologise its not because iam at faultits either i cherish dat relationship,or i simply want to avoid d avoidablesgrin

op,go to him,apologise to him nd stay away frm him if possible,dis wont take anytin away frm u
Re: Did I Insult Him? by deathmen12: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
u didnt, bt if he see it has an insult nd he demand apology, pls tel him sori let d matter end... cos wit ur post u are alrdy feeln guilty
Re: Did I Insult Him? by CaroLyner(f): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
icym241:

if you had called him a fool i would have been happy wit you just go and slap the guy like right now.if you do ill buy you biscuit
pls be sensible
Re: Did I Insult Him? by icym241: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
pls be sensible

did you wake up from the wrong side this morning abi na the cold
Re: Did I Insult Him? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Op dont apologise anything he never respected himself in the first place

RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN!!!!!!!!

He refused to earn his respect all u did was simply REWARDING HIM WITH AN INSULT
Re: Did I Insult Him? by CaroLyner(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2015
icym241:

did you wake up from the wrong side this morning abi na the cold
ask this Kundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Insult Him? by icym241: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2015
CaroLyner:
ask this Kundecided

hihihihihihihi am right lolz gud morning
Re: Did I Insult Him? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2015
IDK. I don't care.

STORY doesn't even make sense. How can he out of the blue say he was older blah blah blah, unless he felt you padawans were being disrespectful. You probably spoke out the side of your neck & by you, I mean all you little ones in that meeting.

Go apologise & get your blessings. He's older after all. You have nothing to lose.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by organico(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2015
My dear, that was a very good punch. People will easily accuse Buhari for being a dictator, but when they are giving any leadership positions, they will be more than................. (fill in the gap)
Re: Did I Insult Him? by calculator123(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

he left.

did I insult him?
no u didn't
Re: Did I Insult Him? by calculator123(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
how e take consyn us?

dem put gun for ur head say make u comment,if u gat noting to say get the Bleep off nigga.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by calculator123(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
how e take consyn us?

dem put gun for ur head say make u comment,if u gat nothing to say get the Bleep off nigga.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by ednut1(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2015
How is this romance
Re: Did I Insult Him? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2015
OP apologize if it truly comes frm the heart, its nothing. U actually gave him a punch. Person like me for tell am pas so o. At the end na my whole village go folo me go apologize o, dats y I try my best to stay away from trouble, cos at d end I won't b comfortable anymore till I talk to d person even tho say na em find trouble.

But OP is d guy ur kpasing partner? I dey ask because e dey romance section o.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by calculator123(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
IDK. I don't care.

STORY doesn't even make sense. How can he out of the blue say he was older blah blah blah, unless he felt you padawans were being disrespectful. You probably spoke out the side of your neck & by you, I mean all you little ones in that meeting.

Go apologise & get your blessings. He's older after all. You have nothing to lose.
which blessings,abeg she no offend.that how to treat a bully an old one for that matter.if he wouldnt accept others opinion(s) why call for the meeting in the first place...my 2 cents.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by firstking01(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:

he left.

did I insult him?
yes...u wer too blunt...u knw we men have dis "ego" in us8-)
Re: Did I Insult Him? by mizquote(f): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
firstking01:
yes...u wer too blunt...u knw we men have dis "ego" in us8-)

if I'm to apologise it will never ever be because he is a man.

so women don't have ego too abi?
Re: Did I Insult Him? by mizquote(f): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
ogorkojo:
OP apologize if it truly comes frm the heart, its nothing. U actually gave him a punch. Person like me for tell am pas so o. At the end na my whole village go folo me go apologize o, dats y I try my best to stay away from trouble, cos at d end I won't b comfortable anymore till I talk to d person even tho say na em find trouble.

But OP is d guy ur kpasing partner? I dey ask because e dey romance section o.

lol.
Re: Did I Insult Him? by mizquote(f): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
calculator123:
dem put gun for ur head say make u comment,if u gat nothing to say get the Bleep off nigga.

just leave the godforsaken bat.

I will have his time soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You. / See This Hilarious Conversation Between Husband And Wife / 7 Facts About Broke Guys & Olosho Ladies You Dont Know Of....no.7 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.